Weeds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
Does anyone watch this show, or has watched this show? I started watching about two weeks ago because I saw the show on Netflix and just got caught up now (w/ season 8, episode 2). Overall it's a solid show. Better than mediocre, but it's like I said, just solid. The reason I say this is that it's a comedy/drama, and after about season 4-5 the show sorta went down hill. It became kind of dark, and the show forces you to hate the main character and somewhat root against her when she always happens to succeed.

Anyways, like I said has anyone watched this show and stopped watching, or is currently watching? I wanna hear fellow viewers thoughts on this show. Also gotta say my favorite character is Doug. Simple because he brings comedic relief. Or its because most stoners are a fan of him like myself.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I have only seen the first season and started watching it on my friends netflix when I was over in the states recently. It really hooked with from the first episode, liked the dark humour in it, thought the cast play off each other really well and find the style of it very different to most shows on tv. I too have heard it goes down hill in later seasons.

Will be buying season one soon and then moving on to two later in the year. Will comment further when I have seen more. By the way I think Doug is a great character because he is basically on the good team, but is clearly a bit of jerk, but then see moments when he tries to do the right thing too, also many interesting subplots get setup as a result of his actions.

Dademo

Reaction score
Yeah Doug's an asshole. Like I said his comedic relief makes me like him the most though.