WEED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Reaction score
Prob could of done without the pic, but to get the thread on track, I'll step in with my opinion on weed here.

Used to smoke a lot in high school and college, entirely to much to be honest. Finished school got a good job, and cut down a lot. Still smoke though at least once or twice a month. Don't see the big problem with it as long as you don't let it take over your life and you turn into one of those people that does everything high.

But it's nice to smoke a bit every now and then for me as it helps me relax when I'm not working crazy hours because of my job. I'm in my late 20's and you'd surprised how many people in the business and professional world smoke weed casually.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Wow, bunch of asshats on here. My goodness, if you don't have anything to discuss about the topic, instead just insult the dude, just fuck off and not post in the thread? Stop acting like your opinion is the most important one.

I smoke weed, it makes me feel good. I find when I smoke weed, I'm an amazing cook.

Andy

Reaction score
Why do we even need to have a conversation about something that's illegal on here? I might as well post my pictures of indecent exposure and how it makes me feel good. Immaturity and popularity aside, from the conversation, it's just a stupid thing to talk about on here, especially when there are thousands of forums for people like you.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Why do we even need to have a conversation about something that's illegal on here? I might as well post my pictures of indecent exposure and how it makes me feel good. Immaturity and popularity aside, from the conversation, it's just a stupid thing to talk about on here, especially when there are thousands of forums for people like you.

This guy here... got some good sense

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Wow, bunch of asshats on here. My goodness, if you don't have anything to discuss about the topic, instead just insult the dude, just fuck off and not post in the thread? Stop acting like your opinion is the most important one.

I smoke weed, it makes me feel good. I find when I smoke weed, I'm an amazing cook.

35nig1.jpg

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Since y'all love to whine alot . Here is one more pic .

View attachment 258

MOst pathetic stash ever lulz... My mate whose a stoner just pointed that doesn't even look like weed.

As for my opinion, why are some people so desperate to be stoners or look cool on the interwebz. OP is a fucking shit poster as it and this just proves it. I can't remember last time I smoke the stuff, I care too much about my health, however I probably get a lot of contact highs.

But seriously kids got to stop trying to so hard to seem cool because they some green. Being a stoner is only like 'cool' when you're fifteen - sixteen, if that,

Lewb

Reaction score
Charlie Sheen has my number on speed dial. Not that i'm showing off or nothing #Winning

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
MOst pathetic stash ever lulz... My mate whose a stoner just pointed that doesn't even look like weed.

Thats not pure weed , i mixed it with cigarette tobacco

I didnt started this thread to look cool . what will i get from being cool on an internet fourm ????

Just wanted to have a fucking discussion about it . But i didnt knew most of the members are whiners and lack real life . If you can't contribute to a thread or don't like it , why are you wasting time posting on it ?

Its as simple as that , if you dont know shit about something or dont like it , DONT Post , No Body is begging to hear or know your opinion .
If you wanna talk about it , leave a comment or fuck off and get a life . Being a keyboard warrior is no achievement . It just shows what your life is .

P.S----> Dont get butthurt and start whining again .

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Thats not pure weed , i mixed it with cigarettes tobacco

I didnt started this thread to look cool . I what will i get from being cool on an internet fourm ?

Just wanted to have a fucking discussion about it . But i didnt knew most of the members are whiners and lack real life . If you can't contribute to a thread or don't like it , why are you wasting time posting on it ?

Its as simple as that , if you dont know shit about something or dont like it , DONT Post , No Body is begging to hear or know your opinion .
If you wanna talk about it , reply or fuck off and get a life . Being a keyboard warrior is no achievement . It just shows what your life is .

And sitting there smoking weed all day trying to act cool on a wrestling forum is having a good life? I know which I prefer. Lol at you calling us keyboard warriors when you started this thread trying to act cool with your 'Weed', seriously just shut the fuck up, whatever you're trying to do, it's not working.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Thats not pure weed , i mixed it with cigarettes tobacco

I didnt started this thread to look cool . I what will i get from being cool on an internet fourm ?

If you wanna talk about it , reply or fuck off and get a life . Being a keyboard warrior is no achievement . It just shows what your life is .

Looks like you mix it with chillis as well.

Anyway the last time I smoked weed was last June, and that's the only time I ever smoked it, I was smashed on booze and some Mexican gave it my Dad's mate for free so I had some. Never done it again, it's nothing special.

Pete

Reaction score
Mayhem, how bout we not be flametrolls? Kthx.

I once took a drag out of a "mixed" cigarette by mistake, as soon as I realized my mistake I horrifiedly returned it to the original owners. The look on my face must have been priceless.

I've never messed with weed, nor do I ever intend to. Y'all may argue it's not a gateway drug, but I'm not taking any risks.

As for things being forgotten the second they're posted on an Internet forum.. :lmao

Last edited:

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
And sitting there smoking weed all day trying to act cool on a wrestling forum is having a good life? I know which I prefer. Lol at you calling us keyboard warriors when you started this thread trying to act cool with your 'Weed', seriously just shut the fuck up, whatever you're trying to do, it's not working.

I dont smoke weed everyday , Probably once or twice a week . As for looking cool , already said that hundred times before , i didnt started this thread to look cool , JUST WANTED TO HAVE A MEANIGFULL DISCUSSION ABOUT WEED .
I've been doing submission wrestling and kick boxing for a long time , that's why instead of using pain killers , i use weed which is a much safer alternative .

Status
Not open for further replies.