Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
It aint necessarily a forum, it is like a website which i pay money for so... well its up to weebo

Weebo

Reaction score
Thanks for that, another request, similar to the style of the last one.

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: PPV
Name: Summerslam
Wrestler(s) (If any): Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Umaga, RVD and Lashley (if possible their names in glowing animated text in lights) (Vince in Flair's position)
Text: The Biggest SOB's... EVER
Color(s): Black and red background with red flashing lights.
Size: Normal poster
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster):
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): A cage in the background but fairly faded. Basically like the one you made for me but with different text, different wrestlers but same background and a slightly different colour. (Red lights instead of white) Thanks again.
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
da3376f874.gif

Weebo

Reaction score
It aint necessarily a forum, it is like a website which i pay money for so... well its up to weebo
Well if it is not a BTB on IWF then i will no make it and BTB stands for Be The Booker

edgehead09

Reaction score
*Company Logo*
Name: ECW vs. WWE
Color(s): red and purple
Size: logo size...idk
Style (Hardcore, Clean Cut, Stylish, Grunge, Sporty, Devilish/Demonic, etc.): like half hard core and the other clean cut
Example(s):
Explain what logo should look like (be specific): i like want one half with ECW to dipict ECW style and the WWE half to dipict WWE style*sumthing WWEish* u get my drift....WWE-red ECW-purple

KingRKO121

Reaction score
Okay I talked to weebo and he said this shouldn't be a problem so my thread RWA which is coming soon to BTB, has a deal with the NFL so to promote it I am asking for a superbowl banner, anyway just so there is no confusion that is why I am requesting this

*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like:
Name: SuperBowl XLII
NFL Player(s) (If any): Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Randy Moss, Plaxico Buress, Lawrence Maroney, & Brandon Jacobs
Text: The Biggest Night of the year. / 19-0? vs The G-Men
Color(s): Red,white, & Blue
Size: Normal Poster
OVERLAY_coverage.jpg

superbowllogo.jpg

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): The Background should be the stadium in the first pick, and blend the giant and patriots logo in the backgrounds. Also put that 2nd pick right in front of the banner, have the players up top and just work your magic just instead of wrestling some good old football.

thanks again, let's go giants

Weebo

Reaction score
Okay I talked to weebo and he said this shouldn't be a problem so my thread RWA which is coming soon to BTB, has a deal with the NFL so to promote it I am asking for a superbowl banner, anyway just so there is no confusion that is why I am requesting this

*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like:
Name: SuperBowl XLII
NFL Player(s) (If any): Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Randy Moss, Plaxico Buress, Lawrence Maroney, & Brandon Jacobs
Text: The Biggest Night of the year. / 19-0? vs The G-Men
Color(s): Red,white, & Blue
Size: Normal Poster
OVERLAY_coverage.jpg

superbowllogo.jpg

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): The Background should be the stadium in the first pick, and blend the giant and patriots logo in the backgrounds. Also put that 2nd pick right in front of the banner, have the players up top and just work your magic just instead of wrestling some good old football.

thanks again, let's go giants
Well i didn't understand what u wanted at first and unless you the is already around then i would do some thing like this but you said that the btb is coming. So until you have announced some RWA/NFL thing in your btb thread then sorry but i cannot do this. I just did not understand before.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
*Company Poster/Banner*
Name: WWE: Maxed Out
Wrestler(s) (If any): Brock Lesnaer,Boogeyman,CM Punk
Text: WWE:Maxed Out
Color(s): Whatever looks right
Size: Normal Banner Size
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):

Weebo

Reaction score
*Company Poster/Banner*
Name: WWE: Maxed Out
Wrestler(s) (If any): Brock Lesnaer,Boogeyman,CM Punk
Text: WWE:Maxed Out
Color(s): Whatever looks right
Size: Normal Banner Size
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
6c682cdea4.jpg

xtremebadass

Pro PPV or Weekly Show: PPV
Name: (small text above) WWE Raw presents ....(Big logo below text) Backlash
Wrestler(s) (If any):Triple H preferrable with the World Heavyweight Championship or doing his signature pose with his arms up like he is spitting water
Text: (left corner) LIVE! on PPV ...... (in the other corner) Milwaukee, WI
Color(s): Black, dark blue, gray, typical Backlash colors
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): If you can't find a pic of teh Game with the WHC, can you put the belt faded in the background?
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): typical Backlash-ness, like spikes, wierd looking stuff, but if you can have the WHC that would be cool too

thnx man rep for this

Evil Austin

(no i am not starting a new btb after waw this is for a friend who is signing up soon... remember the one that i pm'd u that he might sign up and that was when you were after a partner for swa anyway he is coming in a few days and starting one and i am doing this for him.)

*Rosters*
Your Roster Superstar(s) (Just give me ur full roster):
Bret Hart
Bret Major
Brian Major
Brock Lesnar
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Sabbin
Chris Masters
Duece
Domino
Edge
Jeff Hardy
JBL
Goldberg
John Cena
Kevin Nash
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
MVP
Razor Ramon "The Bad Guy"
Raven
Rick Flair
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Sting
Steve Austin
The Rock
Triple H
Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Umaga
Color(s):blood red and black
Size (for each individual pic): not sure kinda like your thread like that
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) : do i have to supply 20+ picks (if yes just say so ok)
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): blood red and black dots around
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): (on the one for vince mcmahon, can u put in small font GM)

Thanks alot. If i did not fill it out properly or need to supply all the picks just tell me. But i think i did it out all ok ?

Thanks again.

Weebo

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show: PPV
Name: (small text above) WWE Raw presents ....(Big logo below text) Backlash
Wrestler(s) (If any):Triple H preferrable with the World Heavyweight Championship or doing his signature pose with his arms up like he is spitting water
Text: (left corner) LIVE! on PPV ...... (in the other corner) Milwaukee, WI
Color(s): Black, dark blue, gray, typical Backlash colors
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): If you can't find a pic of teh Game with the WHC, can you put the belt faded in the background?
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): typical Backlash-ness, like spikes, wierd looking stuff, but if you can have the WHC that would be cool too

thnx man rep for this
301109815f.jpg

The Leviathan

Reaction score
*PPV or Weekly Show Advertisement Banner*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: HEW Show
Name: HEW
Wrestler(s) (If any and no more then two): Carlito and Birchall, Deuce and Domino, Punk and Styles, APA
Text: Mr. Leviathron will make a huge announcement for the Tag Team Division concerning the HEW Tag Team Championship.
Color(s): red and black
Size (Min:350x150 Max:650x350): the appropriate banner size
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): the tag team title http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/leviathron/HEW/titles/tag.jpg
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): The wrestlers i mentioned are just on the background
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Please put the title at the center and those wrestlers at the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.