Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Could you remove the blue if possible. And id you don't mind change the red to mmaybe a white. Anyway the rest looks sweet. I am talking about changing te giant D.
here you go, if any other changes are needed feel free to ask
fb1d66a0db.jpg

Bradders

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: PPV
Name: Summerslam
Wrestler(s) (If any): HBK, Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Carlito and Jeff Hardy (if possible their names in glowing animated text in lights)
Text: The Very Best.... EVER
Color(s): Black and grey background with white flashing lights.
Size: Normal banner
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster):
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): A cage in the background but fairly faded.

Weebo

Reaction score
Wrestler(s) (If any): HBK, Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Carlito and Jeff Hardy (if possible their names in glowing animated text in lights)
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): A cage in the background but fairly faded.
Um do u want a banner or a poster. You said normal banner size but this looks like the temp for a poster. It would help me if you guys would include the template name as well

Weebo

Reaction score
template name meant like which template it is so i know to make either a poster or banner

Weebo

Reaction score
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
a1c0bc5d26.gif

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, he must be banned for 2 days, maximum a week. If you need match preview banners, request them to C4 and if you need a poster, just openly request it at the section

Evil Austin

Lol, he must be banned for 2 days, maximum a week. If you need match preview banners, request them to C4 and if you need a poster, just openly request it at the section

ok. Cause i was not sure what or why he was banned and i thought he was banned for life and i am like oh shit....

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: ROFL! I was looking back at some of the post Henry Tray made "Weebo" and im like the dude is talking to himself....alot!

C4

C4 takes all types of requests now, I hope this is the end of this thread.
I do all types of requests now, since he started doing Match Pictures as well posters/logos/Match Previews/Championships/Banners/Advertisments/Special things and all the stuff.

Weebo

Reaction score
Guys I am back better then ever and am ready to fill your requests. Don't as that fag C4 for anything, just come to me and I will make it. If you want professional looking work with high quality, then come to me. His stuff doesn't look professional and non of it is high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.