Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Show or PPV name: TNA iMPACT
Wrestler(s): Rhino and Rellik
Text:Any
Color(s): red, white and black
Size: 500x375
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): blood dripping and the 8 mile street sign as it’s an 8 mile street fight.
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
10f7f9d325.jpg

MRC

Reaction score
*Match Preview Banner*
Show or PPV name: Black Hearts
Wrestler(s): Undertaker and Kurt Angle
Text: I want it to say Undertaker where his pic is and Kurt Angle where his pic is
Color(s): Gray but with a black Heart in the back ground
Size: Normal Match Preview
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): The RWA title on Undertakers shoulder
here a pic if u need it
57a9652670.png

*Match Preview Banner*
Wrestler(s): Shawn Michaels and Samoa Joe
Text: Shawn Michaels under his pic and Samoa Joe under his pic
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Have Last Man Standing above Shawn Michaels and Samoa Joes name

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey this is the sig you made me
eb8202b059.png
its good and everything but when i posted the request i didn't know there was another XWA, so do you think you can change the XWA to EWA and make the text below again Explicit Wrestling Alliance, Thanks and sorry for making you redo it. Keep the background and everything, just change the text. THANK YOU

So again, change text to EWA and then the bottom text Explicit Wrestling Alliance And make it a little bigger please

THANKS YOUR AWESOME

Weebo

Reaction score
*Match Preview Banner*
Wrestler(s): Undertaker and Kurt Angle
Text: I want it to say Undertaker where his pic is and Kurt Angle where his pic is
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): The RWA title on Undertakers shoulder
here a pic if u need it
57a9652670.png

*Match Preview Banner*
Wrestler(s): Shawn Michaels and Samoa Joe
Text: Shawn Michaels under his pic and Samoa Joe under his pic
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Have Last Man Standing above Shawn Michaels and Samoa Joes name
c77466ba63.jpg

5bb488ca49.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey this is the sig you made me
eb8202b059.png
its good and everything but when i posted the request i didn't know there was another XWA, so do you think you can change the XWA to EWA and make the text below again Explicit Wrestling Alliance, Thanks and sorry for making you redo it. Keep the background and everything, just change the text. THANK YOU

So again, change text to EWA and then the bottom text Explicit Wrestling Alliance And make it a little bigger please

THANKS YOUR AWESOME
425733951b.png

MRC

Reaction score
5bb488ca49.jpg

Could you put Last Man Standing above there names?

Evil Austin

um on your swa thread on the first page with the rosters it has the champions with for example booker t and than under him is the title belt.

i got two questions - what template should i use if i want something like that in my thread. and second question am i aloud to ask more than one at a time instead of doing wwe title than tag title than us title just for an example ?

thank you.

Weebo

Reaction score
um on your swa thread on the first page with the rosters it has the champions with for example booker t and than under him is the title belt.

i got two questions - what template should i use if i want something like that in my thread. and second question am i aloud to ask more than one at a time instead of doing wwe title than tag title than us title just for an example ?

thank you.

1. Those are only for the SWA so i won't make those for any other BTBs, sorry

2. Now you want the match preview banners, and as long as they are all for the same show/card then you can request them all at once. But those are the only things you can request more then one at a time of

Evil Austin

ok its your choice i just thought that i could have those championship shit for my btb but oh well thanks for the other stuff anyway.

KingRKO121

Reaction score
* Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Velocity
Name: RWA
Wrestler(s) (If any): Kurt Angle, Triple H, John Cena, Christian Cage, & Randy Orton
Text: Looking to the Future/ Every Thursday @ 8 pm
Color(s): Green and Silver
Size: Like my other big banners
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): Velocity had the fast cars and speed theme, do kind of a fast and furious theme
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): The fast and furious theme ( car maybe be creative)

Status
Not open for further replies.