• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

*Company Poster/Banner*

Name:BTW

Wrestler(s) (If any): Edge, Triple H

Text: BTW, use my logo

Color(s): Red and Black

Size: This size:
f_Darkm_d535807.jpg

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Edge on the left, Triple H on the right, and the BTW logo on centered and on top

Weebo

Reaction score
*PPV or Weekly Show Advertisement Banner*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: None, it's a fictional company.
Name: TNT: Tuesday Night Takedown
Wrestler(s) (If any and no more then two): None
Text: Top left corner: RWF (logo supplied below), Middle: TNT: Tuesday Night Takedown
Color(s): Black and Blue (any shade except sky blue)
Size (Min:350x150 Max:650x350): 500x200
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):
Logo.png

Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster):
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Can you use the bleeding cowbows font for TNT: Tuesday Night Takedown please. If you can't then don't worry.
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
1eeccbc7c8.png

Weebo

Reaction score
Okay thanks WEEBO, I have a request for a wwe royal rumble 2008 cover since I am going to it I want to make dvd so I need a nice cover.

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Royal Rumble
Name: WWE Royal Rumble (this years logo)
Wrestler(s) Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy be creative with it maybe put the hardy spots the past two weeks in the background or something I don't know totally up to you, and maybe put the city theme in the background
Text: (at bottom) My first live pay-per-view
Color(s): Royal rumble colors
Size: same as my others

I don't know what specificly i am looking 4 so be creative and blow me away!:schmoll:
wait do u want a dvd cover or a poster?

Weebo

Reaction score
*Company Poster/Banner*

Name:BTW

Wrestler(s) (If any): Edge, Triple H

Text: BTW, use my logo

Color(s): Red and Black

Size: This size:
f_Darkm_d535807.jpg

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Edge on the left, Triple H on the right, and the BTW logo on centered and on top
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
0610ced420.jpg

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ya, im going to let you do this one for me, the C4 one is done or something, so il politely ask you to do this for me, and you can make it however you want. You know for the PPV's, when they have the match banners, I need some of those. If you can make these ones for me:

Kurt Angle .vs. Shane McMahon ( have the NCW logo seen in my avatar pic, and have a steel cage as the backround, and have No Mercy logo somewhere.

Sting .vs. Shawn Michaels ( Ahh, have the NCW logo, and No Mercy logo. )

il ask you for more, when matches come up, but for now, those 2 are the matches. Be creative!

Weebo

Reaction score
Ya, im going to let you do this one for me, the C4 one is done or something, so il politely ask you to do this for me, and you can make it however you want. You know for the PPV's, when they have the match banners, I need some of those. If you can make these ones for me:

Kurt Angle .vs. Shane McMahon ( have the NCW logo seen in my avatar pic, and have a steel cage as the backround, and have No Mercy logo somewhere.

Sting .vs. Shawn Michaels ( Ahh, have the NCW logo, and No Mercy logo. )

il ask you for more, when matches come up, but for now, those 2 are the matches. Be creative!
use the correct template before i will even read it

Status
Not open for further replies.