Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like:pPV
Name:WWE Cyber Sunday
Wrestler(s) (If any):Randy Orton's head in a computer screen, Then Jeff Hardy, Santino Marella, and CM Punk heads are in three other computers.
Text:You Decide
Color(s):whatever works for you
Size:regular
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):Just heads of Orton, Hardy, Marella, and Punk
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster):
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
384fe04218.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
this is a royal rumble ppv i hope you can do sometime soon but no rush i wont be posting rumble till atleast a week.

name - the royal rumble 2008
wrestlers - none (youll see what i want with the poster in a sec)
text - what looks good for a rumble not quite sure kinda like a think bubble writing ?
colours - whatever looks good.
pics - ok i was it to be a birds eye view of the ring and arena etc... with on the ring saying in the font -

wwe + ecw present
the royal rumble 2008
there can only be 1 on the road to
(big font) wrestlemania

thanks in advance and rep u once done. if there is problem like i did not fill out what is needed please say so and i fill it up again.

thank you and take your time. no rush.
Supply me with the pics of the arena and ring

KingRKO121

Reaction score
This is for regular DVD i want to make a dvd for January

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Raw
Name:WWE Raw
Wrestler(s) (If any): Randy Orton with WWE Title, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kennedy and somewhere in the backgorund if you could have Jeff Hardy doing a swanton ( on orton preferably but if not anyone)
Text: Raw January 2008 (on bottom)/ on the top with orange background write Hardy's road to the Royal Rumble Rumble continues + will Triple H be left out of the Rumble
Color(s): Red and orange background
Pic(s)
cooltext75714340.jpg

4 were you right RAW January 2008, also the raw logo

otherwise be creative and do whatever. This is confusing maybe thanks if you can do it and ask if you have any questions.

Just to let you know I am doing this 4 all the shows TNA, ECW, Raw, and Smackdown this year for each month so I maybe asking for more in the future but I made ECW and TNA myself but yours are probably going to look a million times better

thanks in advanced

Evil Austin

im still looking but i am having a hard time finding a good picture or a picture at all of a ring from the top view. ?

did you find any or should i keep looking. none on goode images none on photo bucket.

Weebo

Reaction score
ok jam i do need names and DX i can't find anything good either

Evil Austin

ok Weebo than can you forget about it i have something else in mind if both of us can not find it.

Size - same as the one in sig about or a little smaller no bigger please
font - whatever looks good not sure though
Pics- JBL (middle), Shawn Michaels (right), Edge (left)
background - behind JBL like a light green background behind michaels redish and behind edge a blueish color like the blue for (weebo) in your sig. (like split in three green, red, blue (jbl, shawn, edge)
Text- (at bottom) wwe - 2DAMAX

thanks in advance and if problems let me know i can provide pics (below) and rep also once done.
(picks u can use if u like)
jbl.jpg

(the edge one was just to huge i will change it later if you would find youself just any good front pick of edge ?)
shawn.jpg

thanks

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have 30 people on the rumble like the usual royalrumble posters are if i give you the 30 names, Including MVP

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: PRO PPV
Name: Against All Odds
Wrestler(s) (If any): Samoa Joe, Christian Cage and Sting
Text: Against All Odds
Color(s): whatever
Size: normal poster size
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): Pics of Samoa Joe, Christian Cage, STing and TNA World Heavyweight title in the middle
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): anything
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):

Weebo

Reaction score
This is for regular DVD i want to make a dvd for January

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Raw
Name:WWE Raw
Wrestler(s) (If any): Randy Orton with WWE Title, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kennedy and somewhere in the backgorund if you could have Jeff Hardy doing a swanton ( on orton preferably but if not anyone)
Text: Raw January 2008 (on bottom)/ on the top with orange background write Hardy's road to the Royal Rumble Rumble continues + will Triple H be left out of the Rumble
Color(s): Red and orange background
Pic(s)
cooltext75714340.jpg

4 were you right RAW January 2008, also the raw logo

otherwise be creative and do whatever. This is confusing maybe thanks if you can do it and ask if you have any questions.

Just to let you know I am doing this 4 all the shows TNA, ECW, Raw, and Smackdown this year for each month so I maybe asking for more in the future but I made ECW and TNA myself but yours are probably going to look a million times better

thanks in advanced

what's the cool text.com thing? Do you want that logo on the poster?

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Weebo Is it possible to post 30 superstars like the actual Rumble posters usually are

KingRKO121

Reaction score
Fuck it went away again, all you do is go to cooltext.com click on glossy for font, for text gradient click on German flag colors ( i am italian but those are the colors) and for outline gradient do incandecent for text type January 2008 and that is it

sorry for that problem thanks again

Marvel26

Reaction score
*Remake Professional Championship*
Championship being remade: WWE Undisputed Championship
Size: So that it can be put into somebodys sig space without taking up much room
What is to stay the same (be specific): Everything apart from the changes
What is to change (be specific): All things saying WWE to be replaced with WWCW

Status
Not open for further replies.