Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Championship
Name: CWA Championship
Color(s): Gold & any other colours.
Size: 475x475
Example(s): Any type of belt not to fussed over how it looks
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific):
Kind of like the old WWF Championship and NOT a spinner lol. I just want a good looking championship that I can use on posters and banners and stuff,I really am not that fussed on how it looks

Weebo

Reaction score
Championship
Name: CWA Championship
Color(s): Gold & any other colours.
Size: 475x475
Example(s): Any type of belt not to fussed over how it looks
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific):
Kind of like the old WWF Championship and NOT a spinner lol. I just want a good looking championship that I can use on posters and banners and stuff,I really am not that fussed on how it looks
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_CWATitlem_2f42622.png

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
*Championship*
Name: NWA Title
Color(s): Gold and Black and red
Size:whatever not mattering
Example(s): Any type of belt.
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific):Maybe like the intercontinental title but with NWA and if possible not saying intercontinental title if possible.

Thanks in advance

JHar888

Reaction score
*Championship*
Name: CWE World Heavyweight Championship
Color(s): Gold w/ a Black Text
Size: IDC
Example(s): The WHC SmackDown! Championship
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific): The CWE logo you made for me a while back would be nice to have on it, just gold that matches the belt.

Thanks man, I'll rep a lot.

Weebo

Reaction score
*Championship*
Name: NWA Title
Color(s): Gold and Black and red
Size:whatever not mattering
Example(s): Any type of belt.
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific):Maybe like the intercontinental title but with NWA and if possible not saying intercontinental title if possible.

Thanks in advance
OK so you want the IC title with the 'intercontinental title' off. Do u want the NWA logo where the WWE logo is and where it says 'World Wrestling Entertainment' do you want it to say 'National Wrestling Alliance'?

Weebo

Reaction score
*Championship*
Name: CWE World Heavyweight Championship
Color(s): Gold w/ a Black Text
Size: IDC
Example(s): The WHC SmackDown! Championship
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific): The CWE logo you made for me a while back would be nice to have on it, just gold that matches the belt.

Thanks man, I'll rep a lot.
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_CWEWorldm_9fff1c3.png

Evil Austin

um THANKS TO JHAR888 FOR A PM OF GREAT AMERICAN BASH 03

I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET

a few things if you don't mind and no rush making em like in the next 3 days is fine.

Match banner (ANGLE on the right and Benoit on the left under notes it says submission match and background kinda like American flag cause its the American Bash)

(and can you guys do the same as above angle benoit layout but for a Brock Lesnar vs The Big show w/ paul Heymen single match)

thanks

i dont want poster size something like along the lines not to big average, like with when doing the people like show , benoit etc... you can make them like the size of an aviator i mean not to big its just a little thing to have on top of the match.

MRC

Reaction score
*Championship*
Name: RWA World Championship
Color(s): Natural colors of the Winged Eagle WWF Championship
Size: 400 x 200
Example(s): Winged Eagle WWF Championship
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific): RWA logo you made for me replaceing the WWF logo...and everything else on the belt to remain the same

Weebo

Reaction score
um THANKS TO JHAR888 FOR A PM OF GREAT AMERICAN BASH 03

I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET

a few things if you don't mind and no rush making em like in the next 3 days is fine.

Match banner (ANGLE on the right and Benoit on the left under notes it says submission match and background kinda like American flag cause its the American Bash)

(and can you guys do the same as above angle benoit layout but for a Brock Lesnar vs The Big show w/ paul Heymen single match)

thanks

i dont want poster size something like along the lines not to big average, like with when doing the people like show , benoit etc... you can make them like the size of an aviator i mean not to big its just a little thing to have on top of the match.
read the small print on the first post. The request will not be filled (or even read) if you do not fill out the correct template.

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: PPV

Name: Royal Rumble 2008

Wrestler(s): MVP in Centre of pic with all smaller images of superstars behind him, No ECW Superstars or Kane

Text: The Road to Wrestlemania begins Now!!!!

Color(s): Whatever looks good

Size: I dont actually no, A good poster size

Pic(s): Any pics that suit please

Background

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Madison Square Garden, New York. January 18. This would be great thanks

jamierfc1

Reaction score

Wrestler(s): MVP in Centre of pic with all smaller images of superstars behind him, No ECW Superstars or Kane

Background

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Madison Square Garden, New York. January 18. This would be great thanks

jamierfc1

Reaction score

Background

Status
Not open for further replies.