• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradders

here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_Mercym_4f0f8a4.jpg

Pretty damn good but it is No Way out, not No Mercy. Also could I have some chains and/or a padlock on the poster? Thanks again.

Weebo

Thanks, that looks great, but could you use a different pic of Kane? I'd prefer a pic of him back in 2002-2003 when he was masked, and if not then something a bit more intimdating...
here you go, if anymore changes are needed feel free to ask
f_UWX2m_c53cd45.jpg

_xcellence_

*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Smackdown
Name: Smackdown
Wrestler(s) (If any): Sting (2006-2007)
Text: He watches from the shadows (next line) He's Comming For One Man (Next Line) It's Showtime
Color(s): Mainly Black
Size: Poster
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :If possible have sting pointing bat at the front of the poster.
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
Rep will be given

Weebo

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Smackdown
Name: Smackdown
Wrestler(s) (If any): Sting (2006-2007)
Text: He watches from the shadows (next line) He's Comming For One Man (Next Line) It's Showtime
Color(s): Mainly Black
Size: Poster
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :If possible have sting pointing bat at the front of the poster.
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
Rep will be given
f_StingSDm_4805bc8.jpg

_xcellence_

would it be possible for the text of the writting to change I can't describe exactly what font i want but something looking more official if you get what i mean.

Could you use a Friday night smackdown logo like this one

logosd5.gif

and could you use a sting pic where his hair is longer like in later 06-07, cheers dude, rep will be added.

Vaan1221

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Impact
Name: Impact
Wrestler(s) (If any): Undertaker with World Heavyweight Title(*SPOILER*), Vince McMahon
Text: Who Will Be the New Impact GM?
Color(s): Blue
Size: 500x500
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Can you Make me and Impact sign like the one now, but have it blue and white, and part of the poster - at the top

Nancy Di Loreto

here you go, if anymore changes are needed feel free to ask
f_UWX2m_c53cd45.jpg

That poster looks great too, thanks, but could you use a pic of Kane when he had the half-mask from 02-03? And I liked how you showed the other three in the first poster, but in the second i found they were faded just a bit too much...

Bradders

*PPV or Weekly Show Template*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Neither actually
Name: Fear it....
Wrestlers (If any):Vince and Shane in the middle with the WWE Championship above them.
Text:7:25, No victory.
(NEXT LINE) They will want peace, they shall not get it.
5 men will taste hell. 1 man will cherish it.
Color: Dark colours
Size:Normal poster size.
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) : N/A
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):An elimination Chamber in the background but faded out so it is barely recognisable.

JHar888

*PPV or Weekly Show Template*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Weekly Show
Name: TNA: The Brand Split
Wrestlers (If any): Kurt Angle, Sting, Jeff Jarrett
Text: The Brand Split
Color: Red
Size: Surprise me :)
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :

kurt.jpg

tnaxplosion.jpg

stingbfg.jpg

impact.jpg

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): NO!

Weebo

would it be possible for the text of the writting to change I can't describe exactly what font i want but something looking more official if you get what i mean.

Could you use a Friday night smackdown logo like this one

logosd5.gif

and could you use a sting pic where his hair is longer like in later 06-07, cheers dude, rep will be added.
here you go
f_StingSDm_f526f64.jpg

Weebo

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Impact
Name: Impact
Wrestler(s) (If any): Undertaker with World Heavyweight Title(*SPOILER*), Vince McMahon
Text: Who Will Be the New Impact GM?
Color(s): Blue
Size: 500x500
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Can you Make me and Impact sign like the one now, but have it blue and white, and part of the poster - at the top
f_Impactm_489d0d9.jpg

Weebo

That poster looks great too, thanks, but could you use a pic of Kane when he had the half-mask from 02-03? And I liked how you showed the other three in the first poster, but in the second i found they were faded just a bit too much...
well i can't really find a pic of Kane big enough with the half mask, if you could supply me with one that would work great

Status
Not open for further replies.