• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradders

*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like:pPV
Name:Unforgiven
Wrestler(s) (If any):Bobby Lashley, Orton, HHH and Cena. If possible, Vince McMahon in background staring with red eyes.
Text:Will the King Reclaim his Throne? 16th September Unforgiven
Color(s):Black, Orange
Size:A normal banner size (350*350)
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :The WWE Championship (spinner) in the background.
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):no

Weebo

I like it, but Can you put NEWA between the two, and make them look like they are hitting from side to side??
here you go, but to be honest I really think the the other one is way better but this is how you wanted it. If any more changes are needed feel free to ask
newa3yk3.png

_xcellence_

here you go if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_Lesnarm_848f43e.jpg

Thanks dude, rep. I was wondering if you could do something different with the background just to spice it up, i don't really know what i want, just experiment cheers. Maybe adding small pics of Lesnar doing F-5 shooting star etc blending into the bbackground in places or something.

Weebo

*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like:pPV
Name:Unforgiven
Wrestler(s) (If any):Bobby Lashley, Orton, HHH and Cena. If possible, Vince McMahon in background staring with red eyes.
Text:Will the King Reclaim his Throne? 16th September Unforgiven
Color(s):Black, Orange
Size:A normal banner size (350*350)
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :The WWE Championship (spinner) in the background.
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):no
here you go, could have done something better with a bigger size but I work with what I am told
if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_Unforgivenm_da5f5b5.jpg

Vaan1221

I like the other one more, two, but I wanted more ove you see half of the WWE Sign and Half the Impact as they collided, and More attention on the NEWA, like its own sign ya know?

Weebo

Thanks dude, rep. I was wondering if you could do something different with the background just to spice it up, i don't really know what i want, just experiment cheers. Maybe adding small pics of Lesnar doing F-5 shooting star etc blending into the bbackground in places or something.
hey can you help me out with helping me find 4 or 5 pics that can be used for the bg? I am having trouble finding pictures of him actually wrestling in the ring.

Vaan1221

Can u make the NEWA its own sign on top of it, but gold, like the WWE or TNA sign, have it as its own, you know what Im saying??

Weebo

Can u make the NEWA its own sign on top of it, but gold, like the WWE or TNA sign, have it as its own, you know what Im saying??
How's this u wanted the NEWA to be different and so I made it into it's own logo
f_NEWA4m_1fbdd18.png

And just in case you want to use this one as well
f_NEWALogom_1da7393.png

here you go, sorry there is no Kanyon but I just could not find a good pic of him. I f any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_Thunderm_7b57900.jpg

dude awesome as always, I was wondering if you could add the wcw logo, and include a pic of Kidman with long hair, which he had in 2000. Also, I would rather a pic of Jarrett with no black eye lol!

Vaan1221

Okay not to seem, like Im eggin this on to much, can you add a gradient to make it seem more solid, and probuly some shadowing

Weebo

dude awesome as always, I was wondering if you could add the wcw logo, and include a pic of Kidman with long hair, which he had in 2000. Also, I would rather a pic of Jarrett with no black eye lol!
here you go, if any other changes are needed feel free to ask
f_Thunderm_534beb7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.