Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
awesome as always, i would appreciate using this pic of sting though. Rep added

http://my.cybersoup.com/stingsdeathlock//cunningham_b_300_408.jpg
here you go
f_Springm_f3c2719.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
I have been seeing that people have been wanting banners for their BTBs that are not either a PPV poster or a company poster, so if you need a poster for your BTB I will make then. For Example if you want a poster or banner to say that someone has become champion or that a certain wrestler has joined a faction just used the *Non-PPV or Company Poster/Banner* template and I will make it for you

*Non-PPV or Company Poster/Banner*
Wrestler(s):
Text:
Color(s):
Size:
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):

_xcellence_

Reaction score
PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Name: WWE Smackdown Great American Bash
Wrestler(s) (If any): Chris Benoit (With World Title) Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Steve Austin. (These four men in prodominant roles With Undertaker in darkness in a pose he does with his arms out if you know what i mean behind them all. Finally in small parts of the poster in four corners similar to teh poster you made for Dante savage have Sting, Y2J, Bret Hart, Christian Cage in the corners. but quite small.) if you feel this is too much leave out the men in the corners.
Text: A TRIPPLE MAIN EVENT
WOLVERINE vs WRESTLING MACHINE
Color(s): Red White and Blue, Possibly american flag blowing as background
Size: Poster
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Sounds weird but just for it to look official lol, your work always does look great, but i really want to hype this event up.

I WILL REP YOU LOADS AND LOADS lol. cheers.

Weebo

Reaction score
PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Name: WWE Smackdown Great American Bash
Wrestler(s) (If any): Chris Benoit (With World Title) Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Steve Austin. (These four men in prodominant roles With Undertaker in darkness in a pose he does with his arms out if you know what i mean behind them all. Finally in small parts of the poster in four corners similar to teh poster you made for Dante savage have Sting, Y2J, Bret Hart, Christian Cage in the corners. but quite small.) if you feel this is too much leave out the men in the corners.
Text: A TRIPPLE MAIN EVENT
WOLVERINE vs WRESTLING MACHINE
Color(s): Red White and Blue, Possibly american flag blowing as background
Size: Poster
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Sounds weird but just for it to look official lol, your work always does look great, but i really want to hype this event up.

I WILL REP YOU LOADS AND LOADS lol. cheers.
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask

I made two different version One has the four guys and one has all eight guys on it just not exactly how u asked for them

Version1:
f_BashXm_941b4b1.jpg

Version 2:
f_BashX2m_d7b5f5b.jpg

_xcellence_

Reaction score
i think its absolutely awesome. Rep added.

Could you see what it looks like with the GAB logo moved up so its between angle and benoit, and with the writting at the bottom somehow standing out a bit more from the background. Could you do the writting change on both versions but the logo change just for the first, cheers dude, more rep will be added.

Weebo

Reaction score
i think its absolutely awesome. Rep added.

Could you see what it looks like with the GAB logo moved up so its between angle and benoit, and with the writting at the bottom somehow standing out a bit more from the background. Could you do the writting change on both versions but the logo change just for the first, cheers dude, more rep will be added.
Not sure what u ment by change writing but here you go i made the text stand out and moved the logo up

Version 1:
f_BashXm_dada5fc.jpg

Version 2:
f_BashX2m_4ad6f6f.jpg

_xcellence_

Reaction score
rep added again but could you increase the size of the bottom text slightly more. so its approx double size. rep will be added again, cheers weebo.

Weebo

Reaction score
rep added again but could you increase the size of the bottom text slightly more. so its approx double size. rep will be added again, cheers weebo.
here you go

Version 1:
f_BashXm_e679b9d.jpg

Version 2:
f_BashX2m_b81b2c1.jpg

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Posters/Banners
*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Name: WCW Monday Nitro
Wrestler(s) (If any): Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash
Text: The Dawn Of A New Era
Color(s): silver and red
Size:

Weebo

Reaction score
Posters/Banners
Name: WCW Monday Nitro
Wrestler(s) (If any): Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash
Text: The Dawn Of A New Era
Color(s): silver and red
Size:
f_Nitrom_e22c9bc.jpg

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Posters/Banners
Name: NEWA Presemts WrestleMania 24
Text: Who Will Come Out On Top
Color(s): Black and Gold
Size: 500x500
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): John Cena(with Belt), Kane(with Belt), The Rock, and Stone Cold facing off((http://iwew.bravehost.com/myPictures/000_14.gif))
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): TNA and WWE sign merging to make NEWA, if you can make that to.

Weebo

Reaction score
Posters/Banners
Name: NEWA Presemts WrestleMania 24
Text: Who Will Come Out On Top
Color(s): Black and Gold
Size: 500x500
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): John Cena(with Belt), Kane(with Belt), The Rock, and Stone Cold facing off((http://iwew.bravehost.com/myPictures/000_14.gif))
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): TNA and WWE sign merging to make NEWA, if you can make that to.
Alright a couple problems, I think having more then like six people on a poster makes it look like crap so I will not put any more then six. You must slim down the wrestlers you want on the poster to six and gifs look like shit on a PPV poster so I will not do that either

I did make you a logo though, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_NEWAm_d9e0815.png

_xcellence_

Reaction score
*nWo Wolfpca Banner*
Wrestler: Bischoff (2002) Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Matt Hardy.
Text: Wolfpac In The House (placed possibly at bottom) The War Has Begun (possibly at top)
Color(s): Red, Black (for wolfpac) and also white. (In my btb all 3 colours are used.)
Size: poster
Anything else special you want on it: Lay it out which ever ay you feel best, however maybe bischoff in middle with outsiders on one side, hardy and Steiner on the other. (nWo logo very dominate.) Cheers dude, rep will be added, more than once for a great job. Cheers

Weebo

Reaction score
*nWo Wolfpca Banner*
Wrestler: Bischoff (2002) Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Matt Hardy.
Text: Wolfpac In The House (placed possibly at bottom) The War Has Begun (possibly at top)
Color(s): Red, Black (for wolfpac) and also white. (In my btb all 3 colours are used.)
Size: poster
Anything else special you want on it: Lay it out which ever ay you feel best, however maybe bischoff in middle with outsiders on one side, hardy and Steiner on the other. (nWo logo very dominate.) Cheers dude, rep will be added, more than once for a great job. Cheers
f_Wolfpacm_b3717aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.