Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Patriot

Reaction score
here u go, if anything else needs changing just ask
Version 1:
tnawrw1fy5.jpg

Version 2:
tnawrw2ux2.jpg

Could you please switch out Kevin Nash and Sting? I want Sting to be the primary figure. Also, please use a picture of Kevin Nash with his short haircut as he really was in TNA. Rep will be added upon completion. You do a great job.

Thanks.

Reaction score
*PPV or Weekly Show Template*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like:
Name: TNA
Wrestlers (If any): Jimmy Rave right in front posing and faded into the back i need Raven, Delirious on one side and Christian and John Morrison On the Other
Text: no text please
Color: grey and black
Size: 400x200
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): i want Jimmy Jacobs big in the middle posing. while with the 2 pics on each side faded of who i wanted with only showing there head and maybe thier arms and stumaoch but thats about it please.
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
smaller on the left side have the TNA logo Coloured in Black and Grey, and please put it tilted on the side

thanks Man rep++++

ncryan10

Reaction score
*Company Template*
Name:Live Action Wrestling
Wrestler (If any):None
Text:Live Action Wrestling Its the LAW
Color:kinda police tape yellow black thing
Size:usual sig
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):can you put the Its the LAW under Live Action Wrestling in a smaller text but longer then Live Action Wrestling

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright you guys are in luck, now i will also be making logos for BTBs, either a logo for a company or just a PPV or Weekly Show. In order for me to fill your logo request tho you must use one of the templates provided for you on the first post in this thread.

Weebo

Reaction score
I wanted to know when you will do my Poster Request Thread or if you were working on it . I had requested something with a picture of Randy Orton . Sincerely ,true wrestling fan . Laura Stanton / Cro 186
I think the reason i didn't do your request is because you did not use one of the templates i have

Weebo

Reaction score
Reaction score
If any changes are needed feel free to ask
forcesf9.jpg

Yeah, could you make the whole background the lighter color, perhaps gold instead of yellow? Also make Force bigger, maybe across the middle because it's the name of the show.

And while I'm being bossy (sorry about it :(), can you try to make a logo for "Launch Pad Wrestling" or "LPW"? You can change the colors around all you want, any color is fine with me, except pink.

Weebo

Reaction score
*PPV or Weekly Show Template*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like:
Name: TNA
Wrestlers (If any): Jimmy Rave right in front posing and faded into the back i need Raven, Delirious on one side and Christian and John Morrison On the Other
Text: no text please
Color: grey and black
Size: 400x200
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): i want Jimmy Jacobs big in the middle posing. while with the 2 pics on each side faded of who i wanted with only showing there head and maybe thier arms and stumaoch but thats about it please.
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
smaller on the left side have the TNA logo Coloured in Black and Grey, and please put it tilted on the side

thanks Man rep++++
I can't find any clear pics or Rave and nothing of Delirious

Weebo

Reaction score
*Company Template*
Name:Live Action Wrestling
Wrestler (If any):None
Text:Live Action Wrestling Its the LAW
Color:kinda police tape yellow black thing
Size:usual sig
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) :
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):can you put the Its the LAW under Live Action Wrestling in a smaller text but longer then Live Action Wrestling
If any changes are needed feel free to ask
lawnb4.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
Yeah, could you make the whole background the lighter color, perhaps gold instead of yellow? Also make Force bigger, maybe across the middle because it's the name of the show.

And while I'm being bossy (sorry about it :(), can you try to make a logo for "Launch Pad Wrestling" or "LPW"? You can change the colors around all you want, any color is fine with me, except pink.
If anymore changes are needed feel free to ask
forceyx6.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks man, I can't wait to post my BTB, the graphics are awesome!

Weebo

Reaction score
/\ /\ /\ well ur very welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.