Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Raw poster:

Raw logo in the middle and have Triple H, Batista, MVP, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Edge, Randy Orton,

SmackDown! Poster:

Smackdown logo, John Cena, King Booker, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Lashley, Undertaker.

Size: Poster

Colors: Raw=Red, Smackdown=Blue

Text: Just the logo's

Rep: Obviously

You dont have to have evrything specifically, just throwing something examples out there.
Use the template

Weebo

Reaction score
i mean i want batista and cena togethor like there in a stable and i want styles and taker away from them
If any changes are needed feel free to ask
brawlbo0.jpg

Reaction score
brawlbo0.jpg

its great but do you think you vould make it so that Taker and styles are the same size as cena and batista? and make Brawl go up in the top in bigger writting? thx

Weebo

Reaction score
its great but do you think you vould make it so that Taker and styles are the same size as cena and batista? and make Brawl go up in the top in bigger writting? thx
here you go
brawlav1.jpg

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: WCW
Name:See Above
Wrestlers (If any): Shane McMahon
Text:WCW The Power is back
Color: Any
Size: Banner Sized
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) : up to you
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): maybe a City behind Shane if not no worries and a WCW Logo

Weebo

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: WCW
Name:See Above
Wrestlers (If any): Shane McMahon
Text:WCW The Power is back
Color: Any
Size: Banner Sized
Pics (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster) : up to you
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): maybe a City behind Shane if not no worries and a WCW Logo
smwcwnh4.jpg

Reaction score
Hey man that's amazing one slight thing that would be awesome is if you could make the WCW logo old school ? if not then there no problem Edit : and maybe try it in the top left hand corner if it will fit thanks in advance ill Rep+ for deff

JHar888

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, but do you mind editing my sig, and replacing Edge with Johnny Nitro? Thanks.

Weebo

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, but do you mind editing my sig, and replacing Edge with Johnny Nitro? Thanks.
Well for some reason I don't have it on my computer anymore so if i do i would have to remake the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.