WeeboInc BTB Graphics Requst Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Weebo I don't need those anymore. Sorry. Instead, let me just get this~

Heres the GWF logo:
2isk3kh.png

LOGO
Theme:GWF Hazard

Size: logo size, the size of the GWF logo, but a little wider is fine.

Colors: Red, Black, Brown, Grey, Yellow and White. Any combinations of those.

Text:
GWF(logo)
Hazard (new logo)

Font Style:Grunge, slick, powerful, old logo for RAW-ish.

Specifics In Design (be specific on what you want the logo to look like): shrink the GWF logo, and put it on top of it, or something. look at what I asked for below.

Specific Details (anything specific you would like):
BTWNITRO.png
see how he made a new logo(nitro sign) and added the BTW logo. I want something like that.

BANNER
Theme: GWF (Global Wrestling Federation) ~ Will go at the beginning of all my shows

Size: Banner size, I'd rather it be wide, and short than tall and skinny. This size;
WWEAnEvolutionRAWBanner.png

Colors: Red, black, brown, grunge colors, I want it to look War-Zone-ish

Wrestler(s) on it: (from left to right) Randy Orton(with arm tats), Brock Lesnar, and CM Punk

Pics (if you have any specific pics needed on here): all modern pictures of wrestlers, and use the new logo I requested above.

Text: GWF Hazard (both logos)

Font Style:

Well my rule is one at a time so which do you want first?

P.O.U.N.C.E. said:
You wouldn't mind taking up on my request, bro? I should have probably posted it in one of the request threads - the bads on me..

Theme: A smooth base.. a little smoke in the background maybe.. whatever goes well with the base.
Size: Around the Marquis Bronson size in my signature.. a little wider and larger.
Colors: Gray, Black.. some red for color
Wrestler(s) on it: Flesh N Bone (Music Artist) and Possibly Jessica White in a certain section (if it goes good with the banner - which I am highly doubting)
Pics (if you have any specific pics needed on here):
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...fquizflesh.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...ee03e56c7e.jpg

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/11693.gif
Text: Terrell Odom
Font Style: I am not sure.. you can take your pick.

Thanks man.
This sounds like this is for an e-fed. It is for something here on IWF cause from the looks of it the IWF e-fed is not really goin much right now. If this is not for something here on IWF that is why no one has done it for you and I can't as well. Sorry

Weebo

Reaction score
Weebo I don't need those anymore. Sorry. Instead, let me just get this~

Heres the GWF logo:
2isk3kh.png

LOGO
Theme:GWF Hazard

Size: logo size, the size of the GWF logo, but a little wider is fine.

Colors: Red, Black, Brown, Grey, Yellow and White. Any combinations of those.

Text:
GWF(logo)
Hazard (new logo)

Font Style:Grunge, slick, powerful, old logo for RAW-ish.

Specifics In Design (be specific on what you want the logo to look like): shrink the GWF logo, and put it on top of it, or something. look at what I asked for below.

BTWNITRO.png
see how he made a new logo(nitro sign) and added the BTW logo. I want something like that.
Here you go if any changes are needed feel free to ask
gjbz8zehks75ebt3dhhx.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Sorry bro. Its not really cutting it. Just stick the GWF logo somewhere om this logo. & make it a logo without a background.

Hazard.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
Sorry bro. Its not really cutting it. Just stick the GWF logo somewhere om this logo. & make it a logo without a background.

Hazard.jpg
I dont want to sound rude but why the fuck should i keep doing work for you? I take my time to make u something and then u either say u dont need it anymore or that u dont like it and give me a logo made by someone else and say put this show logo and fed logo together for me. I dont just take others work and cut and paste them together. I am here to customly make you guys stuff not to put other peoples work together. Sorry if this comes off as an ass to you (or anyone) but I will no longer do work for you as so far it has all just been a big waste of my time

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright. Respectable. But you should include in your rules that if your GFX are garbage, that its a crime to get a new one.

Weebo

Reaction score
So now your calling my work garbage? What right do you have to say that when they do not look bad at all. That logo i made you looked very professional and clean

SportsRaid

Reaction score
Theme: Sports
Size:
2wcil2d.jpg

I need that exact size of that sample banner.
Colors: Same exact color text and backround on the sample banner.
Wrestler(s) on it: No specific Wrestler, Just want icons of all the type's of sports there are from all over United States.
Specifics = WWE, MMA, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Cricket.
Pics (if you have any specific pics needed on here): No need
Text: SportsRaid
Font Style: Same as the example banner link i gave you.
Specific Details (anything specific you would like): I want the same color text and same color style as the sample banner i showed you to. I want the samething but with icons of sports and different text which is "SportsRaid".

Weebo

Reaction score
Theme: Sports
Size:
2wcil2d.jpg

I need that exact size of that sample banner.
Colors: Same exact color text and backround on the sample banner.
Wrestler(s) on it: No specific Wrestler, Just want icons of all the type's of sports there are from all over United States.
Specifics = WWE, MMA, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Cricket.
Pics (if you have any specific pics needed on here): No need
Text: SportsRaid
Font Style: Same as the example banner link i gave you.
Specific Details (anything specific you would like): I want the same color text and same color style as the sample banner i showed you to. I want the samething but with icons of sports and different text which is "SportsRaid".
Not to be rude but read the title of the thread "BTB Request Thread" this is not for a BTB so this is the wrong thread to be posting this in. PLus i could be wrong but this dont seem like something for here on IWF

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ The admins. dont mind. As long as it doesn't advertise another Wrestling forum.

Weebo

Reaction score
But read the title of this thread. It is for BTB stuff only. Why cant any of you read

Reaction score
That logo i made you looked very professional and clean

First off, you pasted his logo that HE gave you onto some yellow stop sign and wrote "HAZARD" across it in Italic text. I'd think you hardly did anything.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
First off, you pasted his logo that HE gave you onto some yellow stop sign and wrote "HAZARD" across it in Italic text. I'd think you hardly did anything
God bless you sir.

Wrestling Station

Im not sure why you Weebo keep getting in trouble everytime you had a gfx request thread? :/