Wednesday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
@Deth I just got to the scene when Wednesday is dancing and I love it so much. I've been anxiously waiting for it to pop up in the series ever since I saw your signature. :lol Loved watching it loop whenever you posted.
I loved it as well especially the fact they are dacning to the cramps and she does actual goth dances so

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Also, the song is Goo Goo Muck by the Cramps if anyone was wondering

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Enjoyed the first season a lot. Wednesday's character growth throughout it I loved, and Jenna Ortega was just owning the entire time. She really became the character, and just appreciated everything she added to it. Her line delivery, mannerisms and expressions were so good. Such a fun show, with a great blend between the comedic and serious moments. Laughed a lot watching it, more than I expected to. Up there with my favourite Netflix shows.

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
As it should be. Glad to see it confirmed, Season 1 was tons of fun. Haven't enjoyed a show that much in a while.

Can't wait for another season of mayhem.

Wednesday_S1_E2_00_39_17_17RC.jpg

The Jenna Ortega-starring “Wednesday” has been a massive, record-breaking hit for Netflix, and the streamer has announced today that “Wednesday” Season 2 is soon on the way!

“It’s been incredible to create a show that has connected with people across the world,” said showrunners Alfred Gough and Miles Millar. “Thrilled to continue Wednesday’s tortuous journey into season two. We can’t wait to dive head first into another season and explore the kooky spooky world of Nevermore.”

The Hollywood Reporter notes, “Since its release November 23, the debut season starring Jenna Ortega has become Netflix’s third most-popular series of all time, behind only Stranger Things season 4 and Squid Game. The show also twice broke the record for most hours viewed in a single week by an English-language TV series.”

Stay tuned for more on “Wednesday” Season 2 as we learn it.

Jenna Ortega stars in the new series as Wednesday Addams, with Luis Guzmán playing Gomez and Catherine Zeta-Jones playing Morticia in Tim Burton’s Netflix series. Christina Ricci also appears in the show, playing a brand new role, with Fred Armisen as Uncle Fester.

“Wednesday” is described as “a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams’ years as a student at Nevermore Academy.” The series follows…

“Wednesday’s attempts to master her emerging psychic ability, thwart a monstrous killing spree that has terrorized the local town, and solve the supernatural mystery that embroiled her parents 25 years ago — all while navigating her new and very tangled relationships.”

Alfred Gough and Miles Millar (“Smallville”) are the writers and showrunners.

Reactions: Alexa

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
As it should be. Glad to see it confirmed, Season 1 was tons of fun. Haven't enjoyed a show that much in a while.

Can't wait for another season of mayhem.

Wednesday_S1_E2_00_39_17_17RC.jpg

I've got 3 Episodes left to watch in the Season and this Show is amazing. Myers and Ortega are amazing together and every Episode has been a treat to watch.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This is Netflix series I'd definitely want to own without having the service. I would say it's in my Top 3 shows they have dropped, I really loved it that much and Jenna Ortega's peformance. Wonderful show that has really stuck with me and that I have enjoyed on many further rewatches of select episodes.

Wednesday_-Season-One-Blu-ray.jpg

It’s never a sure thing for a Netflix Original to get a physical media release, but the streaming service surprises us from time to time. On that note, “Wednesday” is coming to Blu-ray!

“Wednesday” Season One will be available to own on Blu-ray and DVD March 26.