Wedding Invites

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
Engagement Party Invitation (spelling fixed)
15q7kwk.jpg

Wedding Invitation
21dj6n9.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Dude, just stop. Not only is this ugly as hell, but it's not difficult to do. You slapped text on a white background.....and you didn't even spell the bride's name right.

the408kid

Reaction score
Dude that is an ugly looking invitation tbh.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I've never been to a wedding "celebractionas". Sounds like something a Mexican would do.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Work on your spelling and so far you're 2 for 2 with me and the "I use a ton of text in my graphics" stereotype. The color scheme is bleh imo, I don't think anyone would choose those as wedding invites, try to make it a little more professional.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I don't really mind it, looks like it could be pretty formal to me... just the misspelled names/words had me cracking up a bit though :roflmao:

Weebo

Reaction score
That is how the bride actually spells her last name bud and that is the design the groom and bride actually wanted. But I posted it to get some feedback on how to make it better and so far I got nothing. Thanks for finding the spelling mistake I will fix it right away. But this always happens you guys don't give me feedback on how to make it better just call it crap. What can I do to improve on it tho is all I am asking. No need to just bash it.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I gave you feedback to make it better? But if when I come to your thread you're bitching about the feedback others have given you, I'm going to be more harsh just because you seem whiny.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
That is how the bride actually spells her last name bud and that is the design the groom and bride actually wanted. But I posted it to get some feedback on how to make it better and so far I got nothing. Thanks for finding the spelling mistake I will fix it right away. But this always happens you guys don't give me feedback on how to make it better just call it crap. What can I do to improve on it tho is all I am asking. No need to just bash it.

Uh....you spelled her first name wrong on the second one.