"We will take action" McMahons and Brock Lesnar MITB story angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
I can't believe that I'm kinda looking forward to RAW, just to see how bad it can be...

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar needs to be the challenge someone needs to overcome. He's the promo guy now, the one who will draw numbers, put butts in seats - he's basically WWE's homing beacon for younger, newer faces, who can come in and take his vaunted spot away from him. We could say he's a new blood magnet that the company thinks will attract enough attention to prevent WWE from becoming a sinking ship.

If he puts the right guy over, Lesnar could fulfill that destiny, that is, if he doesn't get injured before he can give his grand, final performance.

Reactions: Crash

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Brock Lesnar needs to be the challenge someone needs to overcome. He's the promo guy now, the one who will draw numbers, put butts in seats - he's basically WWE's homing beacon for younger, newer faces, who can come in and take his vaunted spot away from him. We could say he's a new blood magnet that the company thinks will attract enough attention to prevent WWE from becoming a sinking ship.

If he puts the right guy over, Lesnar could fulfill that destiny, that is, if he doesn't get injured before he can give his grand, final performance.

Hmm, someone needs to overcome him? I think I know a Bro who can do so. Sharing his legit MMA background, he unique look and gimmick makes you high while listening to his music.

giphy.gif

Crash

Reaction score
Hmm, someone needs to overcome him? I think I know a Bro who can do so. Sharing his legit MMA background, he unique look and gimmick makes you high while listening to his music.

giphy.gif

Hmm, I doubt that match is gonna happen in the next few years tho... Unless Matt Riddle gets an an early call up, and those tend to fail most of the time.

Not against the idea tho...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gosh this angle has me fired up and I don't even know why. Hooooolllllllly shit this is so terrible. So they're forcing Brock to cash in because they're mad that Brock has been teasing the audience twice and hasn't delivered, and not only do they expect us to believe them this time, but they expect Hey man and Lesnar to bow to WWE Corporate and... No. I don't believe a word you're saying.

You're not pulling in one lapsed fan with this. Sad thing is I kinda wanna see Brock win the fruit roll up again to get IDGAF Brock vs Baron fucking Corbin. Let's let every Saudi show be Crown Jewel.

Like you teased that this lame shit would be the use for the MITB. Like we all expected it to be at the Saudi show, now at a time that you have competition that isn't wasting our time every week, you tease an even more lame Raw cashin before Saudi than the original cashin. Gosh.

It's so easy. Just have him show up front time to time and troll Seth and remind us how any title defense could end with BROCK LESNAR and everything builds itself that much more.

But they can't really do that because the main event scene on Raw is booty juice