Promo We Stand Supreme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Michael is seen sitting in a penthouse suite. Boxes are skewed all around as wrapped up lamps and plastic embalmed furniture crowds the hallways. An eerie silence is heard throughout the entire penthouse. The camera swiftly and cinematically hovers around the hallways and around corners until it reaches the balcony outside the glass sliding door. Inside sits Michael, looking down at the Chicago sky-line. The sound of economic activity echoes around the cold January night.

Michael: It's funny isn't it? For those of you who don't know I was booker, president and general manager of Internet Wrestling Titles, or IWT, for short. I took over this promotion when it was dead, and made it into a promising land of entertainment and opportunity, but just as I was optimistic for this amazing accomplishment the crooked, corrupted board of directors swiftly and quickly kicks me out. The reason? Because I decided that I will stand united with my fellow wrestlers, and not let them fall without me. I decided that IWT will be leaving it's headquarters in Chicago and finding a new home, a new place. They got wind of this and not only edged me out of my...my baby, but they've shunned me. I'm no longer a name in those board meetings. I'm a cursed name, a horrible nuisance and banned from ever attempting to re-enter that promotion. But the human spirit does not die. If you have a love and a passion, a human soul will roam to that passion and love and try to capture it again. That's what I've done here. United we fell, and United we stand. We're here, myself, and the true base that made IWT what it was, and will make SIG what it will be.

Michael begins looking around the sky.

Michael: It was a heart-break. I've lost my income, my happiness but then I found a group of investors, a group of great people that were willing to not only house our shows but to show us the routes. And thus here we are. Supreme International Grappling has been founded. A company built out of ashes, and risen as a phoenix. We're a burning phoenix, and we won't stop until we reach the pinnacle, and regain our crown. I may not like, or even tolerate half the people that have fallen under this exodus, but I do like and I do tolerate their spirit. Their fighting spirit.

Michael chuckles before looking around again.

Michael: To the board, to those who've taken over, this is a warning. The real showcase of the immortals has arrive. Call us the renegades, the rebels, the roaches. But what we are and always will be?...Supreme.

The feed cuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: DK JAMES