• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We can't get Heyman, eh? Well here's a suitable replacement.

Posted by: Wrestling Observer Newsletter/ Wrestling-Radio.com

TNA President Dixie Carter met with former WCW star Kevin Sullivan a few weeks ago when she was in New Jersey. Word is that Sullivan has expressed interest in coming to TNA to work with the company's creative department, and has also spoken with people he knows that work for TNA. Sullivan has also apparently written out a whole year of booking for TNA.

I dare Sullivan to book his wife leaving him again.

CMS

I missed the part where Dixie Carter turned her company into a prostitute that she keeps sending to different men.

JurassicBonez

I dare Sullivan to book his wife leaving him again.

^^^Who got the last laugh in all of that?! BAM.

68416039.B0ZkE6aN.lmao.gif

Double J

Dungeon of Doom part 2 here we come, lol

I can't wait for The Yeti to come back.

And now we know who the "They" is that Abyss has been talking about....
$5 says they're being led by The Ultimate Warrior and his tag team partner "The Justiciar" Psychotic Sid Victory.

MattHardyV1

TNA needs more bookers, more creative members, more wrestlers, more announcers, they need more of everything! I mean its worked for em so far, right?..