We are at the lowest point in wwe history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
1994 was the year when they were touting a New Generation and yet headlined a PPV with mostly-retired old-generation Piper vs. Lawler

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
1994 was the year when they were touting a New Generation and yet headlined a PPV with mostly-retired old-generation Piper vs. Lawler

To be fair that was Piper's comeback...sorta.

Crocker

Reaction score
Buisness is booming, WWE are making more money than ever, the company are selling multiple stadium shows a year and are able to sell PLE’s all over the world, Raw and Smackdown sell out nearly every week, the company have just signed a huge worldwide television deal with fucking Netflix, but because you don’t like Cody Rhodes and some weirdo posted a YouTube video then the company is at its worst ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not at all. I was watching all sorts of other wrestling than WWE for a few years and the stuff that is going on right now is what got me to begin watching again.

There have always been bad periods and good periods. I agree with most people here that 2016-through 2020 was just awful.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
And I watched that guys YouTube video and literally his argument as to why WWE is bad now is that Vince is gone. Yes, seriously. He then proceeds to defend Vince’s allegations. Also doesn’t really provide any evidence as to why WWE is bad. Just goes “I personally believe Smackdown will have bad ratings and that’s a fact”.

It’s the dumbest shit ever :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And I watched that guys YouTube video and literally his argument as to why WWE is bad now is that Vince is gone. Yes, seriously. He then proceeds to defend Vince’s allegations. Also doesn’t really provide any evidence as to why WWE is bad. Just goes “I personally believe Smackdown will have bad ratings and that’s a fact”.

It’s the dumbest shit ever :lol
It is funny when people get butthurt so bad when people they don't really know much about but really like get what is coming to them.

credible.jpg

I got this message on my YouTube channel the other day which I found hilarious. I mean, the evidence is readily out there that the Warrens were frauds who lied and exploited people. But people see the dumb Conjuring movies and automatically think they know these people and get sooooo freaking upset when we point out their faults. But of course, with no proof, they claim I make up my own stories and I am the real fraud.

Same with Vince. They don't know the man personally but believe everything he says about himself and are upset with information comes out that makes him look bad. The more credible the evidence, the more they get upset. And then they scapegoat all of the people who criticize Vince rather than hold him accountable for his crap.

Thanks for watching the video so I don't have to haha. I get my share of dumbasses in other places, I don't need this guy's video too.

Reactions: Sabretooth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
As I've said. I'll take 1993-1997 WWF over 2016-2022 WWE.
I agree, but that's not the point I was making. TO say that the product is worse today than at a time where you had a wrestler pulling guy's underwear off as his finishing move is just silly... and i mean now, 2024, not before.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi