WCW, WWF, ECW-The Trifects

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jason88cubs

Reaction score
1st thing I wanna say is I appreciate ALL feedback, positive or negative. What I'm doing is starting in the mid 80s with Nwa/WCW and WWF then move to include ECW overtime

Right now the Nwa champ is Ric Flair, TV champ is Ronnie Garvin and Tag Champs are The Road Warriors

In WWF, Hulk Hogan is champ with Ricky Steamboat as IC champ and The British Bulldogs as tag champs

so starting off

JANUARY WCW SATURDAY NIGHT

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and David Crockett

(Cut to Tony and David)

Tony: Welcome to a brand new year of NWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, with my partner David Crockett and David, I think we might be in for a special year

David: Oh I'm sure we are Tony we just had a wonderful year but I have no doubt we will see a even better year and when you think about...oh here we go

(out comes the Four Horseman (Ric Flair, Ole Anderson, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and J.J.Dillon)

J.J Dillon: David don't act like a idiot when we come out here, you see you can talk about how this year is going to be the gold standard of professional wrestling BUT in reality THIS is the year the Four Horseman take over the wrestling world. You see we already have the NWA Champion in Ric Flair, you look to his left and we see the future US champion Tully Blanchard and to his left we have the future tag team champions Ole Anderson and Arn Anderson!

Tony: Well as that may be, there is the Road Warriors and Ronnie Garvin who have a thing to say about that

(Ric Flair gets on mic)

Ric Flair: Tony! I understand you are quite jealous because you wanna be one of us so bad but when the Four horseman are talking, you shut your mouth! This is the year the Four Horseman take over wrestling..whooooooooo, Road Warriors, Ronnie Garvin, be on the run baby because The Four Horseman are here to take over!!!

Tony: Alright what a start to the year, we'd love to have you all night but we got action in the ring!

(Gary Cappetta in ring announces match #1)

Match 1:Manny Fernandez with Paul Jones vs Tom Zenk

---Tie Up

---Zenk gets control, but Jones distracts him

--Fernadez works arm

--Zenk gets crowd to get behind him for a comeback but Fernandez rakes the eyes

--Fernandez hits flying forearm smash for the win

WINNER: Manny Fernandez in 6:34

(After the match Paul Jones and Manny walk up to Tony and David and Paul announces that by the end of the year , you will be looking at Manny Fernadez the NWA champion)

(back to ring as The Mulkey Brothers are in the ring as the tag champs The Road Warriors with Paul Ellering come out to massive cheers)

Match 2:Tag Champs Road Warriors vs The Mulkey Bros (non title match)

--Randy Mulkey and Hawk start off, Randy challenges Hawk to strong man challenge, Hawk laughs and accepts, Hawk knocks Randy down with shoulder, in comes Animal who bodyslams Randy. Animal lets Randy tag his brother Billy who charges and gets shoulder blocked down. Animal goes for pin

WINNER: THE ROAD WARRIORS in 2:34

(Tony invites The Road Warriors and Paul Ellering over)

Tony: Earlier tonight The Four Horseman were out hear saying that

Paul: I'm gonna interrupt you Tony because we know damn well what they were saying. Arn , Tully anytime any place, The Road Warriors DO NOT BACK DOWN!

(Road Warriors and Paul Ellering leave)

Match 3: Ron Bass vs Nikita Koloff

-Tie up, Nikita goes for knee, Nikita in control

-Bass deflects a punch hits Nikita with multiple jabs, crowd gets behind him

--Ivan Koloff come sout distracts ref as Nikita grabs brass knuckles and nails Bass

-Ref turns around sees pin

WINNER: Nikita Koloff in 7:34

(Tony and David announce that at next month's Saturday Night, Ronnie Garvin will defend his U.S title vs Kevin Sullivan)

(Gary Cappetta is in ring to announce the main event)

Match 4: Ric Flair and Ole Anderson with J.J. Dillon vs Rock n' Roll Express

-Flair and Gibson start off, Flair stalls, Gibson jumps him as crowd roars, Flair sneaks out of ring and begs Gibson off and J.J. Dillon comes behind Gibson and knocks him in back of head

--Flair drags Gibson in and starts beating on him, Gibson tries to tag Morton but Flair and ole Anderson keep cutting him off

--8 minutes in crows in fully behind Gibson who musters strength to put a boot to Flair as Flair was coming with a knee to head

----Gibson tags Ricky Morton as crowd goes crazy, Morton takes out Flair, in comes Ole who gets knocked down. Morton goes to put figure four on Flair but J.J. Dillion come sin and nails Morton with a briefcase.

-Ref calls for DQ as Tully and Arn come out and take beat on the Rock N' Roll Express. Crowd is booing but turns to cheers as here comes The Road Wariors, they clear the rings besides the Rock N' Roll Express as the Four Horseman walk backstage staring down The Road Warrios

WINNER: Rock N' Roll Express by DQ in 12:34

(Tony send us off as camera focuses on Road Warriors)

JANUARY WWF PRIME TIME WRESTLING

Announcers:
Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse "the body" Ventura

Gorilla: Hello, and welcome to WWF Prime Time Wrestling were we have an action packed hour for you
Jesse: Yea and a interview with the chump of the WWF Hulk Hogan
Gorilla: Oh come on Jesse , don't be upset, let's kick it to Howard Finkel for our first match

(Howard Finkle introduces Koko B Ware who is cheered then Dino Bravo with Jimmy Valiant who are both booed

match 1: Koko b Ware vs Dino Bravo with Johnny Valiant
---Koko uses quickness to trick up Bravo,Bravo hits a cheap shot on Koko , Bravo overpowers Koko hitting a piledriver on Koko for the win

Winner: Dino Bravo in 9:32

Backstage Gene Okerlund with Hulk Hogan about Royal Rumble

Gene: Hulk Hogan President Jack Tunney has announced that the winner of this month's Royal Rumble will face you at Wrestlemania
Hulk: Thats no problem brother. I know with all my Hulkamaniacs no matter who I face I will be standing tall at the end of Wrestlemania brother

Gorilla and Jesse talk about the rumble as Finkle introduces match 2

Match 2: The Killer Bees vs The Islanders with Bobby Heenan

--Haku and Jim Brunell start off, Haku is in control,Tamu comes in still in control but misses a back elbow, as Brian Blair gets the hot tag and cleans house. Heenan is standing on the apron as he gets hit by Blair. Tamu gets rolled up for 1,2,3

WINNER: KILLER BEES IN 11:21

(Promo for Demolition who will debut at Royal Rumble with their manager Mr Fuji)

Gorilla and Jesse talk about the debut of Demolition and how they will be a force in the tag division

Match 3: Hercules with Bobby Heenan vs Billy Jack Hayes

--Power match, slow paced. Heenan hits Hayes with the chain and the ref calls for the dq

WINNER: BILLY JACK HAYES BY DQ IN 7:32

(Cut backstage as Gene Okerlund gives us the rundown of the 20 man battle royal, IC title will be on the line as Ricky Steamboat faces Greg Valentine, Demolition makes their debut against The Killer Bees, and tag Champs The British Bulldogs defend the titles against The Heart Foundation)

We end the show with a preview of the Royal Rumble and a recap of tonight's show

Last edited:

jason88cubs

Reaction score
JANUARY WCW SATURDAY NIGHT

(Cut to Tony and David)

Tony: Hello everyone again and welcome back to World Championship Wrestling along with David Crockett!

David: Well Tony we started off the new year pretty well on our last episode and I'm sure we are in for another great night

Tony: That's right out last episode if you remember we had the Rock n Roll Express vs Ric Flair and Ole Anderson in our main event, so let's take ya back to recap

(recap of main event)

(cut back to Tony and David with Paul Ellering and The Road Warriors)

Tony: here with Paul Ellering and the Road Warriors, who came out to help The Rock N Roll Express and I have to ask what that was all baout

Paul: Well Tony the simple fact is it was to stop the so called Four Horseman, We respect the Rock N Roll Express but we don't call them our friends. Simply put we wanted to make sure The Four Horseman know we aren't gonna be lying down while they try to take over as they say they are!

Hawk: Flair, Andersons, Tully, you see the difference between you guys and me and Animal is we will face our challengers, unlike you four who always hide behind each other. BUt I have a little challenge for you all. Next month is Superbrawl, so why don't the four of you face me, my buddy Animal and................ The Rock N Roll Express (crowd goes crazy)

Tony: Wow quite the challenge, have you talked to The Rock N Roll Express about this?

Hawk: Wellllllllllllllllllll no we haven't but I have a feeling we can work together. How about it boys??!?!

(out come Rock N Roll Express)

Ricky Morton: I know this is a quick answer but all me and Bobby did here was look at each other and nod and we are on!!

(crowd cheers as Road Warriors and Rock N Roll Express shake hands)

(Tony and David recap what we just saw)

(To the ring after commercial)

MATCH 1: Eddie Gilbert with Missy Hyatt vs Tom Zenk

--Back and forth match

--Missy distracts the ref as Eddie low blows Zenk and goes for pin

WINNER: Eddie Gilbert in 6:43

(To David Crockett who announces on the next episode The Four Horseman will give their answer to the Super brawl challenge)

(To Gary Capetta)

Match 2:The Freebirds vs The New Breed

-Champion and Gordy start off

--Gordy overpowers him

--Gordy plays with Champion

--Hayes comes in multiple elbow drops to Champion

---Gordy back in hits big boot and sidewalk slam

WINNER: Freebirds in 9:32

(Cut to Tony with The Freebirds)

Michael Hays: it's gonna be a party tonight. The Freebirds are back baby and those tag titles are sure gonna look good around our waists!

Terry Gordy: Horseman!, Road Warriors, Midnight Express! we don't care who's in our way. This is Freebird territory baby!!

(cut to ring for main event)

MATCH 3: US champ Ronnie Gravin vs Kevin Sullivan

--Tie up Sullivan get advantage

--Sullivan rakes the eyes as ref wars him

---Garvin thrown in corner dodges a charge , rapid punches as crowd cheers him on

--Sullivan tries to escape the ring but Garvin gets him by trunks

---Sullivan misses clothesline

--Garvin kicks Sullivan kne out gets figure four

WINNER: Ronnie Garvin in 13:23

(Tony with Ronnie Garvin)

Tony: Another successful defense, now you DO have a title defense scheduled for next month vs Tully, are you nervous

Ronnie: Nervous? ha no...Come on Tony, you think I get nervous. Tully get those legs prepared because I'll have you screaming when I lock in the figure four

(Tony and David recap and announce again the Four Horseman will be here next time to accept or reject the match proposal)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWF JANUARY ROYAL RUMBLE

(Into of the 20 men competing in the Royal Rumble, winner to face Heavyweight champ Hulk Hogan at WRESTLEMANIA)

(Camera cuts to Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura)

Gorilla: Hello and welcome to the Royal rumble, where 20 men will vie to be the last remaining man in the ring to face Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania
Jesse: It should be a great event Gorilla and I can NOT WAIT to see who will be the man to take the title from Hulk Hogan
Gorilla: I'm sure we will hear more of this tonight, but we got a match on our hand's let's take it to Howard Finkle!

(In ring to Howard Finkle)

Howard: Tonight's first match is a tag team match, coming down the aisle first, Tito Santana and Rick Martel "STRIKE FORCE" (crowd cheers) and their opponents managed by Mr. Fuji, making their WWF debut Ax, Smash.. DEMOLITION(crowd boos)

MATCH 1: Demolition with Mr Fuji vs Strike Force

--Ax and Tito start off locked up, Ax throws Tito to the corner. Tito charges, AX hits him with a shoulder block. Tito backs uo, charges again, shoulder blocked again, Ax picks up Tito and slams him. Puts him in the corner as AX and Smash team up on Tito. Martel tries interfering but the ref keeps interjecting as Demolition take Mr Fuji's cane and choke Tito
---Later on Tito and Smash are in the ring as Smash missed a elbow drop. Tito makes the hot tag to Martel who knocks Smash down, goes to the corner and knocks down Ax, but as he turns Fuji trips Martel with his cane. The ref yells at Fuji as Ax and Smash hit the Demolition Decapitation for the win

WINNER: Demolition in 13:32

(After the match Fuji enters the ring and hits Martel and Santana with his cane)

(Backstage "Mean" Gene Okerlund is with Ricky Steamboat as he is about to defend his IC title)

Gene: Ricky steamboat in a few short minutes you will be walking down the aisle to face Greg "the Hammer" Valentine, how are you feeling
Ricky: I have a lot of respect for "the Hammer", it's gonna be a battle but "The Dragon" fights, "the Dragon" never quits. It'll be a battle but I will be walking out still the Intercontinental champion

(Gorilla and Jesse preview the IC match, jesse predicts a win by Greg Valentine)

Match 2: IC Champ Ricky The Dragon" Steamboat vs Greg "The Hammer" Valentine

----Face to face battle, the 2 wrestlers keep chopping each other, physical match. Steamboat lands awkwardly on leg. Valentine works on it. Steamboat keeps fighting back. Valentine signals for figure 4. As he goes to put in on Steamboat uses his right leg to push Valentine into the turnbuckle, Valentine falls back and Steamboat rolls him up for the 1,2,3 in 15:32

WINNER: RICKY STEAMBOAT IN 15:32

(Steamboat limps out of the ring)

(Go to Gorilla and Jesse)

Gorilla: A physical matchup between 2 hard competitors
Jesse: Yea but Ricky Steamboat was lucky to get out of that. That should have been a win and a new IC champion crowned tonight
Gorilla: Well Jesse you didn't get what you wanted, again.

Match 3: Hercules with Bobby Heenan vs Billy Jack Hayes

---Tie up, both wrestlers are even. tie up again, Hercules with elbow to stomach. Billy Jack Hayes fights back. Both wrestlers slug it out. Hennan distracts the ref as Hercules gets his chain, but misses. Billy Jack Hayes grabs the chain, uses it on Hercules and goes for the pin

WINNER: BILLY JACK HAYES in 7:23

(Promos run for the Royal Rumble entreats)

(Backstage "Mean" Gene interviews Demolition)

Gene: Here with Smash and Ax and Mr Fuji, after their debut match here tonight at the Royal Rumble, how did it feel to be out their competing?
Ax: All you need to know is that Demolition has out sights set on the WWF tag team titles, and with Mr Fuji we will get their!
Smash: That's right Ax. Heart Foundation, British Bulldogs, The Rougeau Bros, Strike Force. It don't matter

Match 4: Tag Champs British Bulldogs vs Heart Foundation with Jimmy Hart

---Davy Boy and Neidhart start off slugging at each other. Neidhart gets control working on Davy Boy's arm
---Few minutes later, Bret Hart is in working on teh same arm. crowd gets behind Davy Boy, Bret tries ot shut the, up. Davy Boy fights back, suplexes Bret, in come Dynamite to get control
---Later on Bulldog and Hart are in the ring as Dynamire and Neidhart are outside. The ref gets knocked down by Bret being thrown to the turnbuckle.
--Out comes Demolition! Ax and Smash attacks Davy Boy and throw Bret on top. The ref wakes up and counts the pin

WINNER: New Tag ChampsThe Hart Foundation in 21:21

Heart Foundation and Jimmy Hart celebrate as Demolition and Mr Fuji look on from the entrance

(Backstage Gene Okerlund tries to interview Demolition who ignores him, The Heart Foundation walk by and stop)

Gene Okerlund: The Heart Foundation and Jimmy Hart here, how can you celebrate this after a non clean win
Jim Neidhart: Hey we didnt control what Demolition did. We are not their friends. I dont't knwo why they did what they did but we ain't giving the belts back
Bret Hart: Demolition. We know you are after these belts. We won't ever back down, and British Bulldogs, if you want a rematch just ask

(Go to Gorllia and Jeese who preview Royal Rumble)

20 Man Royal Rumble

Order of Eliminations

1)Butch Reed
2)Superfly Avi
3)Paul Roma
4)Ken Pantera
5)Danny Davis
6)Brutus Beefcake
7)Hillbilly Jim
8)Tamu
9(Koko B Ware
10)Lanny Poff0
11)Danny Davis
12)Jim Powers
13)Brian Blair
14)Haku
15)Adrian Adonis
16)Big John Studd
17)Don Murraco
18)Junkyard Dog
19)Paul Ordnorff

WINNER: KING KONG BUNDY

(After the match King Kong celebrates, looks in the camera and says "Hogan You're mine!")

(Gorilla and Jesse review the event)

Last edited:

jason88cubs

Reaction score
FEBRUARY WCW SATURDAY NIGHT

(Cut to Tony and David)

Tony: Hello everyone again and welcome back to World Championship Wrestling along with David Crockett!

David: Well Tony we have a big show for our audience tonight as The Four Horseman are here to tell us if they accept the challenge to face The Road Warriors and The Rock N Roll Express at this month's Superbrawl

Tony: That's right , the Four Horseman talked a big game earlier this year so will they put up or shut up tonight?

MATCH 1: Kevin Sullivan vs Tom Zenk

--Back and forth match

--Sullivan keeps cheating to the limit as ref is constantly on him

--Zenk fights back as crowd gets behind him but Sullivan cuts it off with eye rake

--Sullivan his 2nd rope elbow for win

WINNER: Kevin Sullivan in 7:32

(To David Crockett who announces Superbrawl is this month)

(To Gary Capetta)

Match 2:The Freebirds vs The Mulkey Brothers

-Bill and Hayes start off

--Hayes overpowers him

--Gordy continues to dominate

--Hayes comes in keeps control as Randy is begging for a tag from Bill

---Gordy back in hits big boot and sidewalk slam

WINNER: Freebirds in 6:43

(Cut to Tony who announces that next week's episode Ronnie Garvin will defend the US Title vs Tully Blanchard)

(cut to ring for next match)

MATCH 3: Manny Fernandez with Paul Jones vs Mike Rotundo

--Tie up Manny gets the advantage

--Manny works over Rotundo's leg

---Manny charges in corner, misses

--Rotundo hits russian leg sweep goes for pin

---Manny kicks out

--Manny gets the advantage hits piledriver for win

WINNER: Manny Fernandez in 10:32

(back from commercial with The Four Horseman with Tony)

Tony: Well you heard the challenge, Road Warriors and Rock N; Roll Express vs The Four Horseman, do you accept?

J.J. Dillon: Tony, every single one of us said this is the year of the Horseman, what makes you think we'd be scared of those punks. Hell we could face them right here right now! (crowd pops) but that's not going to happen since they aren't here. BUT yes we do accept your challenge at Superbrawl (crowd cheers)

Tony: Well there it is folks, The Road Warriors and The Rock N Roll Express vs The Four Horseman at Superbrawl

(Flair grabs mic)

Flair: Tony! I love a challenge and to think that those 4 bums challenged us! just excites me. Me, ARn, Ole and Tully are gonna wip ethe floor with those bums! WHOOOO

(Four Horseman walk off)

(back from break for main event)

Match 4: Warlord and Barbarian vs Mod Squad

--Warlord starts by clotheslineing Mack Jefferson

-bodyslam

-tags Barbarian who hits powerslam, into the rope big boot

--1,2,3 over

WINNER: Barbarian and Warlord in 2:34

(Cut to Tony and David who recap)

-----------------------------------------------------

FEBRUARY WWF SUPERSTARS

ANNOUNCERS : VINCE MCMAHON AND JESSE" THE BODY" VENTURA

VINCE: Hello everyone and welcome to WWF Superstars!! I'm your host Vince Mcmahon with Jesse "The Body" Ventura
JESSE: And what a great time we are having. We are just 1 months away from Hulk Hogan losing his WWF title to King Kong Bundy
Vince: Well I don't know about that Jesse, Bundy is without a doubt a monster but Hulk hogan has faced challenges and succeeded that other have not
Jesse: How much is hogan paying you
Vince: Alright, enough of that let's take it to our first match of the evening

MATCH 1:Hillbilly Jim vs Dino Bravo with Johnny Valiant
---Bravo flexes trying to intimidate Hillbilly.
---Hillbilly flexes as crowd cheers
--Bravo smirks and throws a forearm at Hillbilly.
---Hillbilly falls as Bravo flexes , puts Hillbilly in a headlock. Crowd shows support for Hillbilly Jim as he breaks out of it
--Hillbilly Jim makes a comeback and is in control
---Johnny Valiant distracts the ref as Bravo pulls out brass knuckles and hits Hillbilly Jim

WINNER Dino Bravo in 7:21

(Recap of Tag title change from Royal Rumble)

(Gene Okerlund interviews Demolition who challenge The British Bulldogs at Wrestlemania)

Match 2:Lanny Poffo vs Adrian Adonis
---Adonis walks up slaps Poffo.
---Adonis chokes Poffo, ref threatens to DQ him
--Adonis hits multiple elbow drops
---Adonis puts on sleeper hold and wins

WINNER: ADRIAN ADONIS in 5:34

(Injury report from Gene Okerlund who says Ricky Steamboat has a sprained knee and will be out for up to 3 weeks)

(Cut to Vince and Jesse)

Jesse: If Ricky Steamboat can't compete he should forfeit the IC title!
Vince: Well the rules is 60 days you HAVE to defend the title, so he will still be eligible
Jesse: Well what about Hulk Hogan? He's getting close to the 60 day limit Mcmahon
Vince: Correct but due to the Royal Rumble winner facing the WWF champion at Royal Rumble, there is some relaxation with taht rule
Jesse: Call it the Hulk Hogan Rule

(Cut to Howard Finkle)

Match 3:King Kong Bundy vs Koko B Ware

--Bundy comes out wearing a anti Hogan shirt
---Koko charges and is knocked down
---Bundy hits a splash
---Bundy bodyslams Koko and hits a legdrop to mock Hogan

WINNER: KING KONG BUNDY in 4:32

(After the match Bundy is showed grabbing a Hogan sign and tearing it in half)

(Backstage Gene Okerlund announces The British Bulldogs have agreed to Demolition's challenge for a match at Westlemania)

(Hulk Hogan promo announcing he will be at February's SATURDAY NIGHT MAIN EVENT to face King Kong Bundy as they sign their contract)

MATCH 4 Don Muraco vs Butch Reed

---Reed hits some flashy moves, avoids Murraco, hits a standing srop kick multiple times knocking Murraco down
---Reed goes to top rope for a splash but misses as Murraco moves last second
00Murraco goes for the pin

WINNER: Don Murraco in 6:32

Last edited:

jason88cubs

Reaction score
FEBRUARY WCW SATURDAY NIGHT

(Cut to Tony and David)

David: Well Tony we sure are ready for a night of action as the US title is on the line as Ronnie Garvin defends the belt against Tully Blanchard

Tony: That's right a matchup that should be very interesting here on WCW Saturday Night and you just hope it's a clean match with no interference. Let's start off this action packed show with out first match

MATCH 1: Eddie Gilbert with Missy Hyatt vs Mike Rotunda

---Gilbert with attack

--works Rotunda over

--Missy works on distracting refaree

WINNER: Eddie Gilbert in 7:32

(after the match Gilbert and Hyatt pose)

(Cut to recap of Four Horseman accepting challenge last week for Superbrawl to face The Road Warriors and The Rock N Roll Express)

MATCH 2:Dennis Condrey and Bobby Eaton The Midnight Express with Jim Cornette vs The Mod Squad

--Eaton and James start off, head lock, Eaton in control

-Condrey comes in beats down James, Mack comes in to charge but gets cut off by Eaton and thrown out of ring

--Eaton and Condrey hit a double clothesline for win

WINNER: Midnight Express in 6:23

(Cornette goes to Tony and David and puts everyone on alert that The Midnight Express are back and ready to take action)

(Tony and David preview our TV Title fight tonight between Champion Ronnie Garvin and Tully Blanchard )

MATCH 3: US Champ Ronnie Garvin vs Tully Blachard with J.J. Dillon

-Staredown as crowd is all standing. Ronnie dares Tully to charge, Tully goes and communicated with J.J. as crowd boos

---Tie up Tully gets advantage, working over Ronnie's leg

--Ronnie fights back as crowd roars, Tully dives out of ring as crowd boos

--J.J. and Tully talk as Tully goes back in, ties back up

--J.J. distracts ref as Tully rakes the eyes as crowd boos

--Tully in charge working over arm again

--Tully puts a arm lock on for a submission but Ronnie fights through

(later in match)

---Tully and Garvin are both slugging out, both exhausted

---Ronnie locks in figure four, crowd erupts. Tully fights won't give up

--J.J. Dillon gets on apron and ref goes to him

---J.J. grabs ref and argues as Flair comes out and nails Garvin with some brass knuckles

---Flair throws Tully on top as Flair goes to the back and ref turns around

---ref counts 1,2,3 and announces Tully the winner as crowd boos

WINNER: NEW US Champion Tully Blacnhard

The rest of the Horseman come out to celebrate and beat on Garvin. Out comes the Road Warriors and The Rock N Roll Express and a massive brawl takes place and Tony and David send us home and off to Superbrawl

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEBRUARY WWF SATURDAY NIGHT MAIN EVENT

ANNOUNCERS: GORILLA MONSOON AND JESSE "THE BODY" VENTURA

(Recap of King Kong Bundy tearing up a Hogan sign)

(Cut to Gorilla and Jesse)

Gorilla: Hello and welcome to SATURDAY NIGHT MAIN EVENT, a big night as we have the contract singing between King Kong Bundy and Hulk Hogan who will face off at Wrestlemania in just a few weeks for the WWF title
Jesse: Monsoon, I talked to Bundy earlier and I have never seen him so motivated and focused before. Hulk Hogan is in trouble!
Gorilla: Well that'll be later in the show but right now let's go backstage to Gene Okerlund and our champion Hulk Hogan

(Backstage with "Mean" Gene Okerlund and Hulk Hogan)

Gene: Hulk Hogan, WWF champion tonight face to face you will sign your contract for the match at Wrestlemania
Hulk: Let me tell you Mean Gene,King Kong Bundy has the strength, he has the size but one thing he doesn't have is the heart that I have and that's cuz od the Hulkamaniacs that I have behind me every night especially when I step through the ropes

(Cut to ring)

Match 1: Junkyard Dog vs Big John Studd
--Strength test, Studd wins, Studd taunts the Junkyard Dogg,puts a backbreaker on Dogg and lets go to mock Dogg
--Junkyard fights back but is hit with a boot.
---Studd hits a splash and goes for the pin

Winner: Big John Studd in 7:32

(Sean Mooney with King Kong Bundy)

Sean Mooney: Here with King Kong Bundy
King Kong Bundy: Did you get my permission to interview me? Get out of my way!

(Announcement that Heart Foundation will team up with The Rougeau Bros to face Strike Force Bros and The Killer Bees at Wrestlemania)

Match 2: The Killer Bees vs Demolition with Mr Fuji
--Ax and Brian Blair start off. Ax powers down Blair working the back
--In comes Smash who puts Blair in the corner punchign in stomach
---Brunzell tries to interfere but gets shut down by the ref
---Smash hits 2 piledrivers for the pin

WINNER: Demolition in 6:43

(Announcement Ricky Steamboat will defend his IC title against Greg Valentine at WRESTLEMANIA in a submission match)

(Dino Bravo comes out and starts bench pressing, Ken Patera comes out and challenges Dino Bravo to a weightlifiting challenge at Wrestlemania, and Bravo accepts as the crowd erupts)

Match 3: Lanny Poffo vs Honky Tonk Man with Jimmy Hart
--- Honky Tonk Man stalls, Poffo jumps him, as crowd erupts. Honky Tonk escapes outside, Poffo chases as Jimmy Hart interferes.
---Honky Tonk gets control and hits sleeperhold as Poffo submits

Winner: Honky Tonk Man in 8:32

(King Kong Bundy and Hogan contract singing)

(Gorilla and Jeese talk about the upcoming contract singing)

Out comes Bobby "The Brain" Heenan announcing he will be in Bundy's corner Hogan acts shocked

Bobby Heenan: King Kong Bundy came up to me, Bobby "the brain"Heenan to be in his corner for WRESTLEMANIA. Now lets get this contract singing going. Bundy signs right away and mocks Hogan. Hogan looks at the fans, getting them pumped . Hogan signs and tells Bundy " You're mine"

Bundy flips table on Hogan, Bundy throws table on Hogan, Hogan is bleeding. Bundy jumps on Hogan, Brutus Beefcake runs out and tries to save Hogan but gets attacked also. Bundy grabs the title and lifts it in the air as we go off air.