WCW Rules' WWE: An Age of Paranoia and Desperation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
WWE_BTB_2.jpg

WCW Rules' World Wrestling Entertainment: An Age of Paranoia & Desperation
:: A WCW Rules Production ::

~ Sypnosis ~
One man, long ago, once chronicled, "The Empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide." Sure, it's a cliche; it's all the more true, though, especially for the WWE Empire. Long had it been united under one banner, the influence of the McMahon family. In the month of June, Vince McMahon suffered a tragic accident; incidental or not, the implications of such an incident incited mass chaos, insurrection, and anarchy throughout the three brands. Initially, RAW succumbed due to a a variety of factors; the incompetence of the newly instated Mike Adamle, the absence of a World Championship, and the endless bickering of self proclaimed number one contenders proved too problematic for the red brand to handle. The second brand to fall? ECW. ECW had been left unchecked, and although Teddy Long proved resourceful, his new talent initiative caused the ironic downfall of his authority. Three dangerous men emerged from the shadows of the new talent initiative, making their irreversible mark on the house of hardcore; a zealous and manipulative monster of a man, invoking upon the human senses immorality and self indulgence, appeared. His name? Sean O' Haire. Once he made his mark, a pair of men followed suit and caused even more havoc; they called themselves 'The Age of the Fall,' as if to foreshadow the crumbling of the WWE's internal structure. The Age of the Fall, consisting of Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black, conspired alongside Sean O' Haire and the three men remained the dominant forces of ECW, even though Mark Henry was reigning ECW Champion at the time.

The third and final brand to fall was, of course, Smackdown. The General Manager of Smackdown, Vickie Guerrero, and her husband, Edge, had long terrorized the blue brand into submission. The Game, Triple H, came in and eventually thwarted their plans, though Edge remained the World Heavyweight Champion while Triple H was the WWE Champion. There was no room for two Champions on the program, so at the Great American Bash, both men had a match to decide the ultimate champion. In the end, Edge fell to the Pedigree and had to relinquish his title. Edge had decided to leave Vickie after her stripping of his title, so in an act of vengeance, she reinstated The Undertaker and the Phenom sent Edge back to hell at Summerslam in a Hell in a Cell match. With Edge out of the picture, The Undertaker decided to renounce his passive ways and decided to take action upon those who had wronged him; one by one, each member of La Familia fell to the Tombstone, and the final member was Vickie herself. At Unforgiven, The Undertaker chokeslammed her into a coffin and burned it into a pyre, thereby killing off her character once and for all.

The WWE had signed quite a bit of fresh faces in the months of chaos; some consider these men outsiders, and shall they remain this way is their call to make. One thing's for certain; the WWE is definitely in an age of paranoia and desperation. Authority has been raped, rules broken, and conflicting interests of man undo the foundations of old. Here's where it all begins, and ends...

RAW_GFX.jpg

~ Monday Night RAW ~

"The Brand of Chaos"

~ RAW Brass and Bold ~

RAW_Mike.jpg

The General Manager

RAW_Jerry.jpg
RAW_Michael.jpg

The Commentage

~ The RAW Hall of Champions ~

RAW_Champions.jpg

~ The RAW Roster ~

RAW_Batista.jpg
RAW_Charlie.jpg
RAW_Chris.jpg
RAW_Chuck.jpg
RAW_Cibernetico.jpg
RAW_CMPunk.jpg
RAW_Cody.jpg
RAW_DLo.jpg
RAW_Hardcore.jpg
RAW_James.jpg
RAW_Jamie.jpg
RAW_JBL.jpg
RAW_John.jpg
RAW_JTG.jpg
RAW_Kane.jpg
RAW_Kofi.jpg
RAW_Lance.jpg
RAW_Manu.jpg
RAW_PBurchill.jpg
RAW_Paul.jpg
RAW_Randy.jpg
RAW_Rey.jpg
RAW_Ron.jpg
RAW_RTruth.jpg
RAW_Santino.jpg
RAW_Shad.jpg
RAW_HBK.jpg
RAW_Ted.jpg
RAW_TheRealRey.jpg
RAW_Val.jpg
RAW_William.jpg

~ The RAW Women ~

RAW_Beth.jpg
RAW_Candice.jpg
RAW_Katie.jpg
RAW_Layla.jpg
RAW_Melina.jpg
RAW_Mickie.jpg

~ The Tandems ~

RAW_Cibernetico.jpg
RAW_TheRealRey.jpg

Hijos de Mysterio

RAW_John.jpg
RAW_JTG.jpg
RAW_Shad.jpg

The Chain Gang

RAW_Cody.jpg
RAW_James.jpg
RAW_Manu.jpg
RAW_Randy.jpg
RAW_Ted.jpg

The Nu Generation

SD_GFX.jpg

~ Friday Night Smackdown! ~

"The Leaderless Middle Man"

~ Smackdown! Brass and Bold ~

SD_GM.jpg

The General Manager

SD_Jim.jpg
SD_Tazz.jpg

The Commentage

~ The SD! Hall of Champions ~

SD_Champions.jpg

~ The Smackdown! Roster ~

SD_Armando.jpg
SD_BigShow.jpg
SD_Brian.jpg
SD_Carlito.jpg
SD_Curt.jpg
SD_DosCaras.jpg
SD_Edge.jpg
SD_Ezekiel.jpg
SD_Funaki.jpg
SD_Gregory.jpg
SD_Harry.jpg
SD_Jeff.jpg
SD_Jimmy.jpg
SD_Kennedy.jpg
SD_Kenny.jpg
SD_Khali.jpg
SD_MVP.jpg
SD_Primo.jpg
SD_Ranjin.jpg
SD_Rene.jpg
SD_Scott.jpg
SD_Shannon.jpg
SD_Shelton.jpg
SD_SuperC.jpg
SD_Teddy.jpg
SD_TJ.jpg
SD_TripleH.jpg
SD_Umaga.jpg
SD_Undertaker.jpg
SD_Vladimir.jpg
SD_Zack.jpg

~ The Smackdown! Women ~

SD_Bella.jpg
SD_Eve.jpg
SD_Maria.jpg
SD_Maryse.jpg
SD_Michelle.jpg
SD_Natalya.jpg
SD_Victoria.jpg

~ The Tandems ~

SD_Rene.jpg
SD_Teddy.jpg
SD_Maryse.jpg

The Black Hearts

SD_Carlito.jpg
SD_Primo.jpg

The Colon Bros.

SD_Curt.jpg
SD_Zack.jpg

The Edgeheads

SD_Harry.jpg
SD_TJ.jpg
SD_Natalya.jpg

The Hart Foundation 2.0

ECW_GFX.jpg

Tuesday Night ECW

"The Battlefield"

~ ECW Brass and Bold ~

ECW_Teddy.jpg

The General Manager

ECW_Stryker.jpg
ECW_Todd.jpg

The Commentage

~ The ECW Hall of Champions ~

ECW_Champion.jpg

~ The ECW Roster ~

ECW_Chavo.jpg
ECW_Colin.jpg
ECW_Elijah.jpg
ECW_Evan.jpg
ECW_Finlay.jpg
ECW_Gavin.jpg
ECW_Hornswoggle.jpg
ECW_Jimmy.jpg
ECW_John.jpg
ECW_Mark.jpg
ECW_Matt.jpg
ECW_Mike.jpg
ECW_Miz.jpg
ECW_Ricky.jpg
ECW_Sean.jpg
ECW_Tommy.jpg
ECW_Tony.jpg
ECW_Tyler.jpg

~ The ECW Women ~

ECW_Lena.jpg
ECW_Tiffany.jpg

~ The Tandems ~

ECW_Jimmy.jpg
ECW_Tyler.jpg

Age of the Fall

ECW_John.jpg
ECW_Miz.jpg

The Miz and Morrison

~ Upcoming 3 Hour Supercards ~
The Wrestling Classic - TBA

~ PPV Schedule ~
No Mercy
Cyber Sunday
Survivor Series
Armageddon
The Royal Rumble
No Way Out
Wrestlemania XXV

There's the basics; I'll write an in-depth recap of the occurrences from Summerslam into Unforgiven soon. There's things you need to know, and others you will find out for yourself. Mind you, I'm creating a darker side to the WWE, so some storylines/angles may became more brooding and grim as time goes on. It's why I'm the self proclaimed Tim Burton of BTB. There are no deadlines in this thread, and hopefully, this thread succeeds where my other one failed.

The Anigma

Reaction score
This BTB has definitely got my attention. The sypnosis is great. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Your rosters are looking great as well. Man, I'm really looking forward to this BTB. Should be awesome and good luck!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This looks really well organized and I love how you did the roster pics tbh. They look official and you have the hall of champions, The backstory was good and I hope this continues well, good luck.

CT Styles

Eye catching. I'm very interested in this, very. You have an amazing vocabulary and talent at writing. I look forward to this greatly. I have one question, will you be doing all three shows?

Evil Austin

very nice job setting this up if you continue like this , this very well can go far here and I will be reading it all the way good luck :thumbsup:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Eye catching. I'm very interested in this, very. You have an amazing vocabulary and talent at writing. I look forward to this greatly. I have one question, will you be doing all three shows?

Yes, I will. Contrary to some, I will LOVE writing ECW; Sean O' Haire and Age of the Fall, FTW! :) Thanks for the encouragement, my compadres.

LKO

Reaction score
Hey you know how i feel about your work. I just hope you keep this going for a long time. Your a great writer and booker. F some Ish Up with this one and put a few smiles on these faces

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

AOTF are indeed for the win. I also hope you use O'Haire with the character he portrayed in OVW. It was much better than the mindless bodyguard.

Anyway, good luck with this, you have some of the best writing I've ever seen. Here's hoping you can keep this going.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
This is looking awesome WCW. It is a shame to see that the Big Bang didn't come through and that the Royal Rumble wasn't posted in your old thread, but hopefully you can redeem yourself with this thread. I'm marking for Sean O'Haire, and I am banking on him to win the ECW Title sooner or later, and an Undertaker heel turn and a new Ministry of Darkness :p.

Moonlight Drive

WCW, good luck, hopefully this keeps going.

You've got an awesome roster there, only problem is we can't differentiate heels/faces. Only thing I can fault though. You better keep this one alive, or I choppa choppa yo nutsack.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
See though, there's the beauty of it. The readers can discern who's face, who's heel, who's so and so, who's stark white, or stark black in terms of character, and so forth. It's up to you guys to interpret character, not up to me. I'm just booking 'em, you're actually going to figure who they are and their motivation behind their actions. I find it much more immersive in this regard.

1chiban

Reaction score
If this ends up anything like your last one then the match reports should be epic in every sense of the word. Just try and keep this one up, yeah?!

Moonlight Drive

See though, there's the beauty of it. The readers can discern who's face, who's heel, who's so and so, who's stark white, or stark black in terms of character, and so forth. It's up to you guys to interpret character, not up to me. I'm just booking 'em, you're actually going to figure who they are and their motivation behind their actions. I find it much more immersive in this regard.

Ok, sounds awesome. As long as it's not that 'no faces or heels, everyone is a tweener' crap, it should be pure awesomenss in a can.

Qwake

I just saw this and WOW, it caught my attention while I was looking through the section. I have heard that you are a good booker but I have never seen your work, I will check it out as you post more. Sypnosis was a good read too. I will definitely check this out more!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well the moment has finally come WCW. Hopefully, this is that BTB for you. The presentation is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The synosis is very well detailed, and written. I love how this thread just feels dark, and sadistic. The shows hoepfully live up to the name. I really hope this goes the distance. This looks like a new age "Commencement" IMO. I can't wait for shows WCW. I'm very excited man. Good luck :thumbsup: