WCW: Renaissance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Two of the most important wrestlers in the history of WCW are deciding to bring back the defunct company. With a brand new roster, leaded by none other than Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, what can we expect from a promotion that used to fight for the number one spot?

Men's Roster

Afa, Jr.
Alex Shelley
Apolo
Brian Jossie
Brian Kendrick
Calvin Hook
Carlito Colon
Chris Adonis
Chris Cage
Chris Chavis
Chris Harris
Colin Olsen
Dan Maff
Danny Basham
Doug Basham
Dustin Rhodes
Grand Master Sexay
J.D. Maverick
Jason Cannon
Jesse Neal
Jesse White
Jim Duggan
Jimmy Rave
Jimmy Yang
John Hennigan
Johnny Jeter
Juventud
Keith Hanson
Ken Doane
Kimo
Kishi Fatu
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Mikael Judas
Orlando Jordan
Ryan Nemeth
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Snuka, Jr.
Sonjay Dutt
Sylvain Grenier
Tatanka
The Amazing Red
The Honky Tonk Man
Tommy Diablo
Too Cold Scorpio
Tyrone Evans

Women's Roster

Angel Williams
Brianna Garcia
Karen Brooks
Lacey Von Erich
Manami Toyota
Maryse Ouellet
Miss Kara
Nicole Garcia
Queen Kong
Talia Madison

General Managers

Kevin Nash
Scott Hall

Commentators

John Layfield
Michael Buffer

Backstage Workers

Jake Roberts
Terry Funk

Referees

Mark Johnson
Rudy Charles

Tag Teams
Crack Or Tap - Carlito Colon & Chris Adonis
Ink Inc. - Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore
The Basham Brothers - Doug Basham & Danny Basham
The Beautiful People - Angel Williams & Talia Madison
The Garcia's - Brianna Garcia & Nicole Garcia
The Rising Stars - Afa, Jr. & Snuka, Jr.
Too Much - Grand Master Sexay & Scotty 2 Hotty

First show will be on Monday

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
WCW V.I.P.

MichaelBuffer.jpg

Michael Buffer: Hi everybody, I am Michael Buffer, the voice of WCW. Welcome to the first WCW V.I.P. segment, where I will walk around and see what the wrestlers have to say about their performances after the shows. Today is a special edition of the V.I.P. only 5 days before the return of Monday Nitro! Let's get ready to rumble!

We see Buffer walking in the backstage area of the Philips Arena, in Atlanta, Georgia, looking for some wrestlers.

chris%2Bharris.jpg

Michael Buffer: "Wildcat" Chris Harris, with WCW Nitro coming back on Monday and you being a part of the WCW roster, how do you feel about the future?

Chris Harris: The future is looking great for me and the future is looking great for WCW Michael. You see, in past I've been misused, burned, unused by some companies and now it is all going to change here in WCW. I'm excited about being part of such a huge organisation and I can't wait for Monday.

Michael Buffer: Is there any guy you would like to fight this Monday?

Chris Harris: I will fight anybody who the management will decide to put in the ring with me, wether it's Shelley, Neal, Shannon Moore, Kevin Nash, I don't care. This monday, I'll be ready to fight and give the best that I can give for the great WCW fans.

mean-matt-hardy.jpg

Matt Hardy: Hey, what's up?

Michael Buffer: Matt, I'd like to know who you are feeling, being a part of WCW.

Matt Hardy: WCW is great, I haven't had the opportunity to get in the ring yet, but I've met some of the guys backstage and their's a good ambience. I'm looking forward to this Monday, where it'll finally be official that WCW is back baby!

Michael Buffer: If there's anybody you could chose to be in the ring with you this Monday who would it be?

Matt Hardy: I'd have to say John Hennigan. He's a good friend of mine and every time we get in that ring to face each others, it gives one hell of a match. I'm looking forward to work with him in the future.

scaled.php

Michael Buffer: Jimmy Rave, how are you feeling, with Monday Nitro returning this monday and you being part of this roster?

Jimmy Rave: I'm happy that finally a big wrestling promotion recognize my talent and is ready to give me the air time that I deserve! WCW fans, get ready to see what the "Stylist" Jimmy Rave is able to do with his fists and some fancy clothes, because you're about to see Jimmy Rave becoming the hottest WCW World Champion there ever was.

Michael Buffer: What do you think of your co-workers here in WCW?

Jimmy Rave: My co-workers? Let me tell you one thing about my co-workers Michael, just like you, the WCW wrestlers know nothing about style. What's that stupid tie Michael? Where does it come from? The 80's? It's 2012 now Michael, you should try to learn a few things from me.

3083432733_1_9_wg0XYBB1.png

Michael Buffer: Matt Morgan, we've seen you compete in the biggest wrestling promotions and now you're part of WCW, what can we expect from you?

Matt Morgan: Michael, let me tell you what you and the WCW fans can expect from me. You guys can expect the best, because this is exactly what I am! I was born to be the best, it is in my DNA and the fans better start to respect me! Where I was before, the fans weren't chanting the Blueprint's name, they were chanting some nobodies names, they were cheering for Alex Shelley and it better change here in WCW. I am the evolution of professional wrestling and you're all going to learn to respect that!

Michael Buffer: If you could chose an opponent for this Monday, who would it be?

Matt Morgan: Let me tell you who it would be Michael! It would be Kevin Nash! He's the one who runs this place with Scott Hall and I'd love to show him just why I should be considered the best here in WCW. I am the DNA of WCW! Without me, WCW is nothing but a name that slowly fades out of people's memory.

Matt Morgan leaves.

Michael Buffer: Well ladies and gentlemen, that's all for WCW V.I.P. this week. Tune in this monday as I will be sitting at ringside beside none other than legendary John Layfield for the return of WCW Nitro!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I am a HUGE fan of World Championship Wrestling, I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure.

Now would be a great time to see the rise of new national platform. My only inquiry is where is the back story for this?

In order for me to get into a BTB I need to know how all the pieces came together to fit the puzzle.

For instance why is Buffer both the VIP and commentator? How did Hall and Nash acquire the rights to be the WCW General Managers?

Hall & Nash FTW though!

:yes:

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
The WCW V.I.P. is just a backstage segment where we can hear some feedbacks from the wrestlers backstage (Think of it a little bit like WWE's "Backstage Fallouts"). I might get someone else to do these segments though.

As for Nash and Hall, tune in this Monday as they will open the show.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
images

PREVIEW

-General Managers, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash will open the show and talk about what's in store for WCW and how they brought it back. Plus, an announcement about the WCW Tag Team division.

-John Hennigan will face Brian Kendrick in a single match.

-Sonjay Dutt will go one on one with Jimmy Rave.

-Alex Shelley will step in the ring, face to face with Matt Morgan for what will be WCW Nitro's first Main Event since 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
WCW Nitro
September 3rd 2012, LIVE from the Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia

After the WCW Nitro's intro is finished playing, the fans are shown on camera, holding their signs as high as they can and screaming to get noticed by the camera. Some fireworks are sent on top of the stage and we join Michael Buffer and John Layfield at the commentator's table.

Michael Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WCW Nitro! After almost 11 years of abscence, the World's top wrestling promotion is finally back and ready to show why it has such a great reputation. John Layfield, aren't you excited about this?

John Layfield: This is great, this is my first time here in WCW Nitro and let me tell you I'm excited to see what some of the biggest names in the wrestling industry can bring to the table here in World Championship Wrestling.

Michael Buffer: We have some great matches for you tonight WCW fans, such as our opening bout, between John Hennigan and Brian Kendrick. Both of these guys can be really spectacular when they want to and I'm looking foward to it.

John Layfield: I'll give one thing to you Michael, these guys are in fact very spectacular. They know how to put on a great show for the fans, but they're definitely not World Championship material. These two guys are way too small to cut as major stars in the industry.

"Wolfpac Theme" by J. Hart plays in the sound system and all the WCW fans get to their feet and start cheering as hard as they can as they recognized the music.

Michael: Well, I guess only the future will tell, but for now let's turn our heads to the stage as "The Outsiders" make their historic return to WCW!

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall walk through the curtain and are all smiling as they see the fans chanting their names and showing them some appreciation. They both do the "Wolfpac" signs and slowly walks the ring. Both are given microphones before stepping between the ropes of the WCW ring. The fans are going crazy. As they music stops, the two WCW legends are given a standing ovation for nearly 2 minutes.

Michael: This is such a great moment, seeing two of the greatests finally coming back in WCW and receiving such a warm welcoming from the WCW fans.

John Layfield: I have to say I'm impressed by the fans reaction, they really loved these guys, didn't they?

As the cheerings slowly get a little bit more silent, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash raises the microphone to his lips which feature a huge smile.

Kevin Nash: Wow, it's great to be back!

The fans pop back to their feet and scream to show their approval.

Kevin Nash: So this is WCW, where the big boys play, huh? We ain't here to play!

Once again, there is a huge reaction from the fans on this flashback from 1996 when Nash first appeared on WCW as an "Outsider".
Scott Hall: Kevin is right, we ain't here to play, we're here on a mission to make WCW what it once was back in the days, the greatest wrestling promotion on the planet!

Kevin Nash: That's right Scott, and now everybody must be wondering how exactly we managed to get the rights back on WCW. Let's just say we've allied ourself with someone who has some good lawyers and a lot of money in his pockets.

Scott Hall: What is the Entertainment company going to do anyway? They've gone so soft that they would never even come after us.

Kevin Nash: Plus, the old Vince doesn't have the energy to get into a war with us anymore, does he?

Scott Hall: No, he doesn't and now that we finally took back what's ours, we're going to send that old man and his company down!

Kevin Nash: Now you're talking Scott!

The fans are going crazy as the two NWO founders take some shots at other company's chairman of the board.

Kevin Nash: You see, the "Wolfpack" is in the house and like I was saying earlier, we ain't here to play the game, we're back to change the game! To bring a revolution to professional wrestling, which has became boring due to most of the big companies going soft. We're bringing the missing aspects of professional wrestling, we're bringing back the pain, the violence!

Scott Hall: That's right "Big Man", we're bringing back what some unnamed soft company tried to remove from this business.

Kevin Nash: I remember when we first walked in here in WCW and definitely were the most dominant tag team of the era if not the best tag team of history.

Scott Hall: Yes, I'm missing the good old tag team action, so how about we bring some of that back too?

Kevin Nash: That's a great idea Scott, let's make a tag team tournament to see who is going to get the first shot at the revived WCW Tag Team titles.

Scott Hall: Yes, and since we want the best for WCW, the winning tag team will have to beat the bests if they want those title belts, which mean they will have to beat "The Wolfpac", Kevin Nash...

Kevin Nash: … and Scott Hall!

The fans are really enjoying the first segment of the show so far, Nash and Hall are easily getting over. The two original NWO members do the "Wolfpac" sign and leave the ring as "Wolfpac Theme" plays again in the PA system.

Michael Buffer: Wow! What a great moment for WCW! The revolution has started ladies and gentlemen, now with the first match of the night being next, LLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!

John Layfield: Hahaha, I'm loving it Michael, let's get this show going now.

Commercial

"Danger! High Voltage!" by Electric Six plays in the Philips Arena's speakers and Brian Kendrick makes his way in. He receives a mixed reaction as he runs and slide into the ring.

Michael Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, we're back with our first bout of the night. Brian Kendrick is already waiting for his opponent, John Hennigan, in the ring.

John Layfield: This will be my first ever match here in WCW and so will it be for these two young men, so we can expect them to give their best to come out victiorious in this historic match up.

"Coming Undone" by Korn then plays and John Hennigan walks in under the fans chants. He salutes the fans and claps the fans hands as he's walking down the ramp. He then slide in the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, where he gets his right arm up in a quick motion.

Michael Buffer: We're ready for some great in ring action between these two men.

John Layfield: The bell is about to ring to make it official.

The referee, Rudy Charles, calls for the bell and both men circle around the ring.

John Layfield: And now it is official! WCW is back! Both competitors are circling around the ring, trying to find the opening to get the first offense. Both men lock up in the middle of the ring and here we go.

Michael Buffer: Brian Kendrick goes for a quick arm drag, sending Hennigan rolling on the mat.

After the arm drag, Kendrick takes a step back and taunts Hennigan.

John Layfield: I'm loving it, this is how you gotta work in that ring! Kendrick is trying to get inside of Hennigan's head.

Michael Buffer: Hennigan doesn't seem to buy into Kendrick's stuff though, as he just smiles and both men lock up again. This time, Hennigan goes under Kendrick's arm and locks his arms around his waist.

John Layfield: Here's a quick roll up by Hennigan!

Michael Buffer: Kendrick kicks out after 1! Look at Hennigan now, he's playing Kendrick's game as he goes to the ropes and lean back on them, waiting for Kendrick.

John Layfield: Kendrick is frustrated and coming fast now!

As Kendrick runs at him, Hennigan leans forward and send Kendrick over his head, but he lands on the apron.

Michael Buffer: He just got outsmarted by John Hennigan, but he's not out yet. Kendrick with an elbow to the head of Hennigan and now he seems ready to fly!

Kendrick uses the ropes to springboard himself back into the ring, but Hennigan hits him in mid-air with a dropkick, sending him rolling out of the ring.

John Layfield: I thought Hennigan was in trouble for a second, but he surprises everybody with that dropkick to Kendrick's chest. It seems now that Hennigan is ready to take a huge risk.

Hennigan propulses himself out of the ring and hits a corkscrew plancha on Brian Kendrick just as he was getting back to his feet, sending him back down.

Michael Buffer: Another display of athletiscm here by John Hennigan tonight, sacrifying his body to take out his opponent and the fans are loving it.

John Layfield: That was impressive, but I sincerely doubt Hennigan can keep going at this rythm for the whole match, he's going to get tired sooner or later.

Michael Buffer: And here's some show boating for the fans!

Hennigan lifts his right arm, causing a loud positive reaction from the WCW fans. He then rolls Kendrick back in the ring and immediately climbs to the turnbuckle.

John Layfield: It seems like Hennigan wants to go for one more high risk maneuver, but I'm not sure if it's such a good idea.

Just as Hennigan is about to launch himself off the turnbuckle, Brian Kendrick rolls to the opposite side of the ring, on the apron.

John Layfield: Fortunately for Hennigan, Kendrick got himself out of the way before he even launched himself, otherwise it could've been fatal for Hennigan.

Michael Buffer: Hennigan is getting off the turnbuckle and walking to Kendrick's side.

Hennigan tries to grab Kendrick's head, but Kendrick grabs the right arm of his opponent and jumps off the apron, knocking Hennigan's arm against the top rope in the process.

John Layfield: This is the kind of strategy you have to use if you want to win matches in this business! It's all about outsmarting your opponents and Kendrick did it really well here. I love the way this kid is fighting.

Michael Buffer: Hennigan is in pain after this unpredictable attack to the arm from Brian Kendrick and now Kendrick is sliding back in and stomping the living out of John Hennigan.

John Layfield: The referee is trying to get Kendrick off of Hennigan, but Kendrick keeps going.

The referee warns Kendrick once more and the attack takes a few steps back before coming back on the offense. He locks Hennigan's arm behind his back and try to get him to tap out.

Michael Buffer: Brian Kendrick is going for the submission now, with a hammerlock, putting pressure on Hennigan's bad arm.

John Layfield: Great strategy from the young man, trying incapacitate John Hennigan's right arm.

Michael Buffer: The referee is asking Hennigan if he wants to stop this match, but there's no way he wants to give up and now he's trying to get back to his feet.

Hennigan slowly manages to get back to his feet and the fans start chanting his name. He hits Kendrick with two elbow to the head trying to get away, but Kendrick, still holding Hennigan's arm into the hammerlock, executes a beautiful back drop, squashing his opponents arm under his own body.

John Layfield: It may be the end for for Hennigan!

Kendrick quickly goes for the cover.

Michael Buffer: Almost 3, but Hennigan got his left shoulder up just in time. Now Kendrick is asking for a re-count, getting over Hennigan again.

Michael Buffer: And it clearly ain't enough to keep Hennigan's shoulder down. Kendrick is mad at the referee and arguing with him now, but Rudy Charles can't change his decision.

John Layfield: Kendrick is climbing to the turnbuckle now, trying to find a way to turn John Hennigan's lights out.

Kendrick looks down at Hennigan and hesitates for a moment before launching himself in the air and going for a turning frog splash. Unfortunately for him, this moment of hesitation may cost him the match as Hennigan rolls out of the way and Kendrick hits the mat hard, stomach first.

John Layfield: Brian Kendrick just missed the target, but can John Hennigan turn the momentum and capitalize on what just happened?

The fans are chanting Hennigan's name, trying to give him some support and as Kendrick gets back to his feet, Hennigan uses the ropes as a springboard and hit a roundhouse kick, knocking his opponent down.

Michael Buffer: Once again, Hennigan displays his great athletiscm with that spectacular kick and it might be over for Kendrick now as he's going for the pin.

John Layfield: Kendrick gets his shoulder up! This ain't over folks! Brian Kendrick is still in this one!

Michael Buffer: John Hennigan seems ready to put an end to this match though as he gets back to his feet.

John Layfield: He's signalling for the Moonlight Drive! Can he hit it?

Kendrick pushes himself away from Hennigan, but falls on his behind, leaving a perfect opening for Hennigan to hit his running knee strike!

John Layfield: What an impact from that knee strike! He's going to the to the corner now and grabbing the ropes, ready for the Starship Pain! He hits it!

Michael Buffer: Can it be the end?

3!!!

John Layfield: John Hennigan goes down in history as the guy who won the first match of WCW's return!

Michael Buffer: What an honor it must be for John Hennigan!

John Layfield: Look at him celebrating now, he's going way too far!

Michael Buffer: What are you talking about? He's just being happy about what he just accomplished and thanking the fans for their great support.

Hennigan climbs to the turnbuckle while his music is playing and gets his arms up, but meanwhile Kendrick slowly recovers and gets back to his feet. He gets behind Hennigan and hits a powerbomb, getting Hennigan off of that turnbuckle.

Michael Buffer: What a vicious attack from Brian Kendrick! This is a complete lack of sportsmanship!

John Layfield: No Michael, this is payback! This is giving a man what he deserves!

The music stops and some medics are running to the ring to come to Hennigan's help. Kendrick smiles at the carnage he just left behind him and walks away.

Michael Buffer: Can we see the replay? I think Hennigan hurt his neck on that one.

John Layfield: His neck? I think his whole body must be hurt right now. That was a solid powerbomb!

The replay is shown and we can see Hennigan's head kick back when he hits the ground.

Michael Buffer: I hope there's no serious injuries.

John Layfield: Hopefully, he will have learned his lesson and maybe celebrate a little less next time.

Michael Buffer: I am told that something is going on backstage, let's see what's happening.

The camera switches to the backstage area, where Alex Shelley is getting in Matt Morgan's face and both are getting into an intense argument.

Michael Buffer: Look, it is Matt Morgan and Alex Shelley!

John Layfield: What is going on?

Shelley plants his finger into Morgan's chest as he tell him what he thinks of him.

Alex Shelley: You! Matt Morgan! You keep talking about yourself like the best there is, but even at 7 foot tall you haven't proved anything yet, so how about you just shut it up and stop talking shit about the guys in the locker room?

Morgan grabs Shelley by the collar of his shirt and pulls him closer.

Matt Morgan: I have all the rights to talk all the shit that I want Shelley! I am the DNA of WCW! Without me WCW would never've revived! I'm the reason why people are watching this show Shelley and you better stop pissing me off or else I'll show you just why WCW couldn't live without me.

Alex Shelley: I could beat you anytime, at any place! I'm not scarred of you Morgan! I've seen other guys like you in the past and I've all beaten them to strenghten my reputation!

Matt Morgan: It sounds like a challenge!

Alex Shelley: It is!

Kevin walks in behind the two wrestlers, accompanied by fellow general manager, Scott Hall.

Scott Hall: Well, well, well, what do we have here?

Kevin Nash: I think those two guys were fighting over who's the best. What's your opinion Scott?

Scott Hall: I don't know, Morgan is a pretty big guy, but if there's someone in this roster that can beat him, it must be Shelley.

Kevin Nash: Well, I'm not sure if anybody in this roster could beat a 7 foot giant.

Alex Shelley: I can!

Matt Morgan: You can't!

Kevin Nash: So how about we settle this tonight guys?

Scott Hall: How about that Nash? Alex Shelley versus Matt Morgan into a Falls Count Anywhere match for tonight's main event!

Kevin Nash: I like the sound of it, you're on guys! Shelley versus Morgan is official for tonight!

Shelley smirks and walks away from Morgan, leaving him alone with the NWO. Hall then leaves and Nash comes face to face with Morgan. He smiles and walks away too.

Commercial

The camera then gets back to the ring, where John Layfield is standing with a microphone, beside Jimmy Rave.

John Layfield: Jimmy Rave, first off, welcome to WCW.

Jimmy Rave: Thank you John.

John Layfield: Jimmy, I'd like to know, what are your plans here in WCW? Do you have any goals you'd like to reach?

Jimmy Rave: John, there is no goals I'd like to reach, there are goals that I am going to reach! My first goal is to become the World Champion with the most style in the history of professional wrestling and I know it is only a matter of time before it happens. My second goal, is to teach everybody in this place about style. John, even tough the cowboy hat isn't such a nice touch, I see some potential in you and with the right stylist, you could become twice as handsome as you are and get more ladies!

John Layfield: You think so?

Jimmy Rave: Of course I think so, otherwise I wouldn't say so. For example, I won't say that my opponent tonight has any potential wether I talk about his style or about professional wrestling. Tonight I will destroy Sonjay Dutt and get WCW rid of him.

"Beware" by Panjabi MC ft. Jay Z plays in the arena's sound system as Sonjay Dutt makes his way to the stage and angrily points at Jimmy Rave. He runs and slides into the ring, where Jimmy Rave is welcoming him with a series of stomps in the back.

Michael Buffer: Jimmy Rave is brutally attacking Sonjay Dutt before he can even get to his feet.

Layfield walks back to his commentator's seat beside Michael Buffer. Meanwhile, Sonjay slowly manages to get back to his feet, while Rave keeps hammering him with some rights and lefts.

John Layfield: What you've just seen ladies and gentlemen is a demonstration of intelligence from Jimmy Rave.

Michael Buffer: Well, what you call a demonstration of intelligence in my opinion is nothing more than a cheap shot John.

John Layfield: Look now, Sonjay Dutt is starting to fight back with some right hands of his own.

Sonjay throws some rights at the "Stylist" and ducks under a punch from Rave. He bounces into the ropes and comes back with a flying forearm. Then he bounces in the ropes again and it's another quick flying forearm, taking his opponent down, but Rave keeps getting back up.

Michael Buffer: Sonjay Dutt is taking the advantage with some impressive forearms.

John Layfield: Impressive? Anybody could do those Buffer.

Dutt does a combination of low kicks to Rave's legs before going for the spinning back kick in the chest of the "Stylist". The fans are getting on Dutt's side as he takes the advantage. Then runs towards Rave and executes a headscissors takedown, which he transitions into a wrist lock. Rave rolls forward and then kip ups before locking Dutt's arm into a wrist lock of his own.

John Layfield: Rave has the control over Sonjay Dutt with that wrist lock. Can Dutt somehow get out of it?

Just as Layfield says so, Dutt kicks Rave to the gut to get out of this bad position. Then he bounces in the ropes and goes for a calf kick, knocking Rave on his back.

Michael Buffer: Dutt with a beautiful kick and now he's trying to end this.

Michael Buffer: Jimmy Rave kicks his shoulder off the mat.

John Layfield: It will take more than that to beat the "Stylist" Jimmy Rave.

Dutt gets back up and starts clapping his hands together. The fans then follow him to cheer him up. As Rave gets back to his feet, Dutt puts him into a suplex position and hits a devastating brainbuster.

Michael Buffer: Brainbuster! Can it be it?

John Layfield: Rave kicks out after 2!

Sonjay can't believe it and now he climbs to the top rope.

John Layfield: Sonjay Dutt is taking a big risk by going up there, I'm not convinced it's such a great idea.

Jimmy Rave rolls out of the ring and points his head to let everybody know how intelligent he is, but Dutt didn't launch himself yet and now he does, landing a moonsault on Rave, to the outside of the ring. The fans are going crazy and both men are trying to recover from the last move.

John Layfield: That's going to be displayed on WCW.com for the next few weeks for sure.

Michael Buffer: That was incredible! A beautiful backflip from Sonjay Dutt, taking out Jimmy Rave in the process.

The fans are chanting Sonjay's name and now both men are getting back to their feet. Sonjay goes for a clothesline on Rave, but he ducks under it and goes for the spear, sending Sonjay into the steel steps.

John Layfield: Jimmy Rave now using the environment to his advantage. This guy displays why everybody should be worried about him.

Michael Buffer: Yes and I'm not sure if Sonjay Dutt will ever get back up from this move.

Rave looks at Dutt with a sadistic smile and he rolls him into the ring. He then follow Dutt inside the ring and as soon as Sonjay gets to his feet, he kicks him to the gut and locks both of his arms behind his back.

Michael Buffer: What is this move? What is he going to do?

John Layfield: I know what this is Michael, I've seen this move before somewhere else.

Rave hits the Greetings From Ghana and goes for the cover.

John Layfield: Pedigree! Pedigree! Pedigree!

3!!!

John Layfield: Jimmy Rave just won the match with a Pedigree!

Michael Buffer: Impressive victory from Jimmy Rave here tonight. What's next for the "Stylist"?

John Layfield: I don't know, but if he follows those foot steps, what's next for him is that he's going to bang his boss's daughter!

Michael Buffer: Look at the titantron, it's Brian Kendrick.

Rave leaves the ring and Kendrick starts his little promo from the titantron. The fans are booing him after what he did earlier to John Hennigan.

Brian Kendrick: Hello everybody, I am Brian Kendrick. Earlier tonight, you saw me attack one of your favorites, John Hennigan. Let me explain exactly why I did this to Mr. Hennigan. You see, for the last few years, you guys have been getting behind him for his "High Flying" style and cheering for him, while I've always been overshadowed by guys like him. I've always been better than John Hennigan and yet you've always kept cheering for him. Now it won't be a problem anymore, because Hennigan probably won't be cleared to wrestle for a good month after that beautiful power bomb.

The fans boo, the unpredictable Brian Kendrick.

Brian Kendrick: You see, I bring something to WCW that nobody else can bring. I bring unpredictability! I bring controversy to WCW and soon enough I will bring the WCW World title home with me while Hennigan will be watching from home, unable to move his neck! Ladies and gentlemen, be ready because Brian Kendrick is here and ready to make an impact!

Commercial

Michael Buffer: We're back and ready for some more action. Before the commercial break, you've heard Brian Kendrick shockingly explain his actions of earlier tonight when he did a power bomb on John Hennigan when the contest was over.

John Layfield: This was strictly business Buffer, Kendrick did what he had to do and that was the right thing to do in my opinion.

Michael Buffer: He caught him from behind John? How is that fair?

John Layfield: Life is not fair Michael. He just did what he had to do.

"Live For The Moment" by Monster Magnet plays in the speakers and Matt Hardy walks through the curtain, making the fans go crazy!

Michael Buffer: Here comes the great Matt Hardy!

John Layfield: Let's see if he still has it.

As Hardy makes his entrance, the fans keeps cheering him as hard as they can. He slides into the ring and does the V1 taunt before he gets interrupted as "Nobody Like You" from Limp Bizkit plays in the PA system and Chris Cage walks in. The fans boo the young man as he walks down to the ring.

John Layfield: Here comes a young man to watch, this guy has a lot of potential and I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Matt Hardy tonight.

Michael Buffer: For sure he has a good future ahead of him, but I'm not sure if he's ready for Matt Hardy yet John.

Both Hardy and Cage get face to face in the middle of the ring before the bell even rings. When it rings, both men lock up and Hardy overpowers the "Hitman" Chris Cage to the corner of the ring. Hardy listens to the referee who orders him to release Cage and just as he does, Cage hits him with a kick to the gut. Then he hits him with a right hand to the jaw and takes him down into an headlock.

Michael Buffer: Chris Cage is trying to take control over Matt Hardy early in this match with that headlock.

John Layfield: Cage is doing a great job for now against a veteran like Hardy.

Matt gets back to his feet, still locked into the headlock and pushes Cage towards the ropes. Cage comes back and Hardy meets him with a solid shoulder block. Then he runs into the ropes and hits another shoulder block, sending Cage to the mat.

Michael Buffer: Hardy now shows why he's known as one of the bests in this industry.

Hardy goes for the cover.

Cage kicks out after 1.

Michael Buffer: Hardy is already trying to win this one, but he may've underestimated Cage on that one.

John Layfield: Yes, Cage kicked out without any problem.

Hardy grabs Cage by the head, but the "Hitman" quickly fights back with two right hand to the gut. Then he hits a beautiful dropkick on Hardy and goes for the cover.

John Layfield: Hardy kicks out after 1!

Cage then runs into the ropes and come back with a crossbody, but Hardy catches him in mid-air and shakes his head. The fans are cheering as Hardy demonstrate some strenght against the slightly lighter Chris Cage.

John Layfield: What is Hardy going to do now?

Michael Buffer: I don't know, but it doesn't look good for Cage.

Hardy swings Cage and transfers the move into a side-effect.

Michael Buffer: Spinning Side-Effect from Matt Hardy! It might be over!

Michael Buffer: Cage kicks out!

John Layfield: Cage isn't going to let Hardy beat him so easily.

Hardy then goes for a chickenwing while Cage is in a sitting position. The referee ask Cage if he has had enough, but Cage isn't done yet.

John Layfield: Hardy is trying to make Chris Cage tap out now, but is a chickenwing going to be enough?

Michael Buffer: I don't know, but Cage seems in pain.

The fans are chanting "Tap Out!", but Cage isn't listening to those chants. He gets back to his feet, still with both arms behind his back and hits Hardy to the face with the back of his head. Hardy releases the hold and grabs his nose, which may be broken. Meanwhile, Cage bounces in the ropes and as he comes running at full speed towards Hardy, he grabs his head and hits a neckbreaker.

Michael Buffer: Chris Cage is taking the advantage now.

John Layfield: He's trying to win this one now, but can he do it?

John Layfield: Hardy kicks out!

Michael Buffer: Who's going to win this one?

"The Hitman" takes a few steps back and taunt Hardy, doing the V1 sign. The fans reacts negatively to Cage doing the V1 and as Hardy gets back to his feet, Cage goes for a Twist Of Fate, but Hardy counters it with a Twist Of Fate of his own!

Michael Buffer: The Twist Of Fate!

John Layfield: It might be over for Chris Cage!

John Layfield: No! It ain't over!

The referee tells Hardy to get off Cage as he has his foot on the rope. Hardy can't believe it and waits for Cage to get back up. Cage gets up in the corner and Hardy runs at him, hitting him with a clothesline in the corner, followed by a running bulldog.

John Layfield: I've seen Hardy do that many times before and it's only bad news for Cage.

Michael Buffer: Hardy is going to the top rope, what is he going to do?

Hardy leaps in the air, going for a diving leg drop, but Cage gets out of the way.

Michael Buffer: Hardy misses the leg drop! Can Cage take advantage of the situation?

As Hardy is still sitting on the ground, Cage gets up and hits a side kick to his jaw.

Michael Buffer: Side kick by Chris Cage!

John Layfield: Hardy is out cold! Hardy is out Michael!

Cage goes for the cover over Hardy.

Michael Buffer: The shoulder is up! Hardy gets his shoulder up!

John Layfield: I'm impressed by the toughness shown by both men tonight, but now Cage seems determined to put Hardy away. He's signalling for his finishing maneuver.

Cage lifts Hardy on his shoulders into a fireman's carry position and drops him into a double knee gutbuster, driving both knees to Hardy's ribcage. He then goes for the cover again.

John Layfield: Oh my god! Once again, Hardy kicks out! This is impossible Michael, I can't believe what I am seeing.

Cage is on his knees and desperately looks at the referee.

John Layfield: Cage can't believe what's going on himself, how can Hardy kick out after this devastating move?

Michael Buffer: I have no idea John, but the fact is that he did and the match keeps going.

Cage goes back to his feet and signals for his finisher again, but as he tries to lift him up, Hardy grabs his head, ready for another Twist Of Fate. Just as Hardy thought he had it, Cage roll him up, using the ropes as a leverage and the referee starts counting the pin.

3!!!

John Layfield: Chris Cage won the match!

Chris Cage rolls out of the ring and Hardy is left alone in the ring, not believing what just happened. Cage walks to the back with a huge smile on his face and Hardy remains on his knees in the ring. He looks at the referee and points at the ropes, but the referee hasn't see it.

Michael Buffer: This is a tough lost for Matt Hardy, who still can't believe it right now.

John Layfield: Hardy got into this one with too much confidence and Cage beat him clean tonight.

Michael Buffer: Cage had his feet on the ropes though.

John Layfield: Did he?

Hardy rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp when "Runnin" by Nathaniel Dawkins plays in the speakers and Brian Jossie walks in.

Michael Buffer: Here comes Brian Jossie, who is ready for his match, but why does he have a microphone in his hands?

John Layfield: I guess he has something to say to his opponent.

Before Jossie crosses path with Hardy, he lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Brian Jossie: Wow! Matt Hardy! I can't believe you've fallen that low.

Michael Buffer: It looks like he had something to say to Hardy finally.

Brian Jossie: Kids, here at the Philips Arena or at home, do never take drugs, because this is what it will do to you, turn you into a loser like Matt Hardy. Have you seen what you're becoming Matt? You're becoming this generation's Scott Hall, except Scott Hall actually had talent.

Hardy jumps on Jossie and start pounding him with some hard rights.

Michael Buffer: Hardy has heard enough!

Jossie fights back with some punches to Hardy's jaw, but then the security staff come in and break the fight between the two men, who are taken backstage.

Michael Buffer: Well, I doubt we've seen the last of Matt Hardy versus Brian Jossie.

John Layfield: Have you seen how Hardy lost his temper when Jossie told all the truth to his face? The truth is tough to hear, ain't it Matt?

Michael Buffer: Let's go to a short commercial break and when we come back, we'll have a tag team match between the team of Keith Hanson and Dustin Rhodes and the team of the Amazing Red and Shane Helms.

Commercial

Michael Buffer: We are back ladies and gentlemen and now we're going to see a David versus Goliath tag team match as Keith Hanson and Dustin Rhodes will team up against Gregory Helms and the Amazing Red.

John Layfield: I put my money on Hanson and Rhodes, there's no way Helms and the Amazing Red are going to beat these two guys!

"St. Anger" by Metallica plays in the PA system as Keith Hanson makes his way to the stage. The crowds boo the big man as he keeps walking down the ramp. He gets into the ring and lifts his right arm, causing the fans to boo him even harder.

John Layfield: This man is one of the most dangerous competitors here in WCW and he should be considered a threat by everybody in the roster.

"Wildfire" by P.O.D. starts playing in the Philips Arena and Dustin Rhodes walks through the black curtain. Some old school WCW fans start cheering for Dustin, while some others boo him.

Michael Buffer: Here comes the son of WCW legend, Dusty Rhodes!

John Layfield: Dustin is a great talent and he's usually underrated by everybody! This guy was born to be a World Champion and soon enough, he will be holding the belt here in WCW.

Rhodes walk down the ramp, ignoring the WCW fans and rolls into the ring, before going to Keith Hanson and shaking his hand.

John Layfield: These two guys make a really interesting and of course, dangerous pairing. I can't wait to see what they will do as a tag team.

Michael Buffer: It's going to be interesting John.

"Red Remix" by Toxic then plays in the speakers and The Amazing Red gets to the stage under the crowd's cheers. He starts walking down the ramp, but stops at the middle of it, waiting for his partner to come in. "Rock Superstar" plays in the sound system and Shane Helms walks through the curtain. The fans recognize the WCW original and start cheering for him. Helms walks to Red's side and both men look at each others before sliding in the ring.

John Layfield: Both teams are in the ring and ready to go.

Michael Buffer: I have a good feeling for this match.

Keith Hanson and The Amazing Red are the ones starting in the ring as the bell rings. Amazing Red goes on the offense immediately, attacking the big man's legs with some stiff kicks.

Michael Buffer: Amazing Red is going for Keith Hanson's leg as the match begins.

John Layfield: If he thinks he can beat a big guy like Hanson this way, then he's an idiot.

Red kicks the big man a few times, but Hanson has seen enough and he pushes Amazing Red with both hands into the chest, causing the high flying superstar to roll backwards. Hanson then charges Amazing Red with a clostheline, but he ducks under it and goes for the stiff kicks again.

Michael Buffer: Hanson overpowers the Amazing Red, but he keeps coming back with some quick kicks to the legs.

John Layfield: He is stupid!

As Red tries to kick Hanson to the ribs, the big catches his right leg and hits him with a right hand to the jaw, causing him to fall back. Then gets back up only to be thrown into the corner by Hanson."The Outlaw" starts tackling Red in the corner, but the referee then comes in and warn Hanson to let the smaller wrestler move.

John Layfield: Whatever Amazing Red does, Keith Hanson is always coming back with a harder attack.

Michael Buffer: You're right, Amazing Red will need to change his strategy if he wants to survive into this match.

Hanson irish whips Amazing Red into his team's corner, but the small wrestler quickly climbs to the top rope and does a backflip over Hanson's head as he comes running after him. As Hanson looks back towards Amazing Red, the dropkick connects and sends him into the corner. Dustin Rhodes tags himself in and while Red is getting back to his feet, he's already charging to hit him with a clothesline.

Michael Buffer: Watch out! Oh my god! What a solid clothesline!

John Layfield: I guess the son of the "American Dream" learned a lot from me.

Rhodes goes for the pinfall over The Amazing Red.

Michael Buffer: Red kicks out after 2!

John Layfield: Rhodes almost got the win there.

Dustin Rhodes gets the high flyer back to his feet and sends him in the corner. He hits him twice with the back of his elbow to the head and then hits him with a knee to the gut. He lifts Red into a scoop slam position and executes a bodyslam to the corner, throwing Red against the turnbuckle pads. The fans are already chanting Shane Helms name, wanting him to come to the rescue.

John Layfield: Dustin Rhodes is dominant tonight! He is destroying the Amazing Red!

Amazing Red sits in the corner and Dustin Rhodes start stomping him.

Michael Buffer: He's stomping the living out of this man now, somebody has to stop that.

The referee warns Rhodes and "The American Nightmare" takes a few steps back before coming back with a knee to the face. The fans are booing Rhodes harder and harder as the match keeps going. Rhodes grabs Red by the head and carry him into his team's corner. He holds Red into the turnbuckle with his shoulder to his stomach as Keith Hanson tags him in the back. Hanson gets in the ring and hits a hard right hand to Red's face while he can't protect himself.

John Layfield: Keith Hanson and Dustin Rhodes have a great chemistry. Have you seen how they worked together once again Michael?

Michael Buffer: I saw it more as a cheap shot John, Dustin should've stepped out of the ring.

John Layfield: Well, this is what I call psychology! Dustin Rhodes knows how to use it.

Michael Buffer: Shane Helms is getting impatient in his corner now.

Helms is walking from side to side, impatient to get in the ring, but Hanson keeps beating Red down with some solid blow to the head. Hanson tries to go for the powerbomb to put Red away, but as he lifts him, Red flips over him and goes for a sunset flip.

Rhodes comes in and kicks Red to the back, breaking the count in the process. Rhodes start stomping Red and the referee tries to get him off, but he keeps going. Helms then step into the ring and charges Rhodes, flipping him over the rope with a clothesline. Then he runs into the ropes and comes back with a suicide dive on "The American Nightmare". In the ring, Red goes to the top of the ropes.

Michael Buffer: Amazing Red is going to the top rope.

John Layfield: This is a bad move from the high flyer.

Amazing Red goes for the diving hurricanranna, but Hanson catches him in mid-air and hits the powerbomb on him. Then he covers him.

3!!!

John Layfield: Bad move from the Amazing Red, I called it and like usually, I was right! Great win here for Keith Hanson.

Michael Buffer: Yes, but what is he doing now?

Hanson is stomping the hell out of the Amazing Red and seeing that, Shane Helms slides in the ring and tries to make the save. The fans are going crazy as Helms is taking the advantage over the big man, Rhodes slides in the ring and hits Helms with an elbow to the back of the head.

Michael Buffer: Another cheap shot from Dustin Rhodes, attacking Helms from behind! Is that necessary?

Hanson then puts Helms head between his legs and lifts him up to execute a devastating powerbomb in the middle of the ring. The two larger man take a look at the destruction with a huge smile in their face and now Rhodes throws Red out of the ring. Hanson follows Red and keeps beating him on the outside. Meanwhile, Rhodes goes to the commentary table and removes the top of it.

John Layfield: I think we better move out of the way Michael!

Rhodes climbs on top of the table and Hanson serves Red to him. Rhodes then sets the Amazing Red for a piledrive and the head of the cruiserweight goes through the table.

Michael Buffer: This is getting ridiculous!

John Layfield: Hanson and Rhodes just delivered a message to the WCW roster.

The two big men lift their arms up and leave the ringside area. The scene then fades out as we go to another commercial break.

Commercial

Michael Buffer: We're back, after a short commercial. Just before it cut, Keith Hanson and Dustin Rhodes viciously attacked Amazing Red and Shane Helms, it all ended with Rhodes executing the piledriver on Amazing Red, on top of the announce table. The Amazing Red is now being examinated by the doctor backstage and we will give you some news about the WCW wrestler on WCW.com throughout the week.

John Layfield: Those kind of things happen pretty often in this business and unfortunately for The Amazing Red he was on the receiving hand tonight, but anyway let's move on to our next match, the main event!

Michael Buffer: Yes John, Alex Shelley and Matt Morgan are about to go at it into a Falls Count Anywhere match. I can't wait to see that one.

John Layfield: I don't think Shelley stands a chance against Matt Morgan though, this is going to be a one sided match.

"Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed plays in the Philips Arena's sound system and Matt Morgan slowly walks in. The fans welcome the big man with some boos, letting him know how they feel about him.

John Layfield: Here comes the man who calls himself the "DNA of WCW"! Let's see if the big man can back up his words in the ring.

Morgan gets into the ring and ignores the WCW fans during his whole entrance. Then, "C'mon C'mon" by the Von Bodies plays in the PA system and the fans go crazy as the dynamic Alex Shelley makes his way in. He walks down the ramp clapping the fans hands and then quickly slide in the ring before going to the corner of the ring and climbing to the second rope. He puts his hands together and jump off the turnbuckle. Then he gets face to face with the much taller Matt Morgan and both men exchange some words.

John Layfield: These two men don't seem to like each others.

Michael Buffer: They seem to have absolutely no respect towards each others John.

The bell rings and both men start trading blows. Matt Morgan manages to take the advantage and hits a few solid right hands before bouncing into the ropes and trying to clothesline Shelley's head off, but Shelley ducks under the giant's arm and answers with some good right hands of his own.

John Layfield: Have you seen these two trading blows? This is a war, not a wrestling match.

Shelley then bounces into the ropes and hits a clothesline on Morgan, but the big man barely moves. Shelley does it again and Morgan stays up. When Shelley tries to do it one more time, it backfires on him as Morgan is the one hitting the clothesline. Shelley then quickly gets back to his feet, but is pushed in the corner and Morgan starts hitting him with some shoulder tackles in the corner.

Michael Buffer: Matt Morgan is using his size against the smaller Alex Shelley.

John Layfield: Yes and this is what he has to do Michael.

After a few ones, Morgan takes a few steps back and goes for a clothesline in the corner, but Shelley moves out of the way and start kicking him to the stomach. He hits a few stiff kicks before Morgan pushes him away as hard as he can. Shelley rolls on his back and comes back on the offense, but Morgan hits him with a forearm to the head, sending him down.

John Layfield: Once again, Morgan demonstrates his strenght with that forearm to the head.

When Shelley gets back up, Morgan is waiting for him and he hits a fallaway slam, cutting Shelley's breath. Morgan takes a moment to pause for the fans, but they do not seem to appreciate. He then roll out of the ring and look for a weapon under the ring. He grabs a chair and as soon as he looks up, Shelley hits a baseball slide, with both feet driving the chair in the big man's face at full speed. Morgan gets knocked on his back on that one and Shelley gets on the apron.

Michael Buffer: Matt Morgan took way too much time there and Alex Shelley took advantage of his error.

John Layfield: Yes, but can he keep the momentum?

Shelley springboards himself and hits a moonsault on Morgan on the outside of the ring. Morgan is down and Shelley is on fire! "The Prodigy" waits for Morgan to get back up and as soon as he does, he takes a few steps forward, but Morgan has the chair in his hands and smashes it over Shelley's head.

John Layfield: Matt Morgan uses the chair against his opponent and it is all legal!

Michael Buffer: A chair shot like this must hurt a lot.

John Layfield: Of course it does hurt a lot Michael!

Morgan then smiles and pick Shelley back up. He lifts him into a powerbomb and throws him against the barricade.

John Layfield: The "DNA of WCW" is destroying Alex Shelley tonight!

Michael Buffer: Look at the way he's looking at his opponent.

Morgan takes a few steps back and is ready to hit the bycicle kick on Shelley, but as he gets back up, Shelley gets out of the way and Morgan kicks over the barricade. While Morgan has a foot on each sides of the barricade, Shelley grabs the steel barrier and lift it in Morgan's mid-section. The big man is in pain and Shelley then hits him to the head with a beautiful enzuigiri.

John Layfield: I feel bad for Morgan right now.

Shelley looks at Morgan on the ground and throws his arms up, making the crowd cheer. Then he grabs the steel chair and waits for Morgan to get up. When the big man gets to his feet, Shelley hits him in the gut with the chair and then slams it over his back. The big man is in pain and Shelley goes for the cover.

John Layfield: Matt Morgan just kicked out! He's incredible!

Michael Buffer: I have to say I'm impressed by the giant's resilience.

Shelley grabs the giant by the head and tries to get him back to his feet, but Morgan pushes him away and as soon as Shelley get back on the offense, Morgan grabs him the throat and goes for the chokeslam on the side of the ring, nearly breaking Shelley in half. Then he covers "The Prodigy".

John Layfield: Alex Shelley kicks out!

Michael Buffer: Wow, this is tough to believe! These two fighters won't give up until there's nothing left in the tank.

Morgan can't believe it and he's in fury. He rolls Shelley in the ring and grabs the chair before sliding into it. He gets ready to hit Shelley with the chair, but Shelley rolls out of the way just in time and the chair connects with the mat. Shelley quickly gets back to his feet and hits a dropsault on the big man. Morgan falls on his back and both men are on the ground trying to recover. The fans are chanting Shelley's name, trying to pump him up.

Michael Buffer: The fans are really behind Alex Shelley in that one.

John Layfield: The fans know nothing about wrestling Michael, all they do is watch and critic about things they don't even understand. They do the same with politic.

When both men get back to their feet, Shelley grabs Morgan's head and hits the Sliced Bread #2! He then goes for the 3 count.

John Layfield: Once again, Matt Morgan kicks out!

Michael Buffer: Is this match going to end one day?

John Layfield: I have no idea Michael.

Shelley has had enough and he sets the chair into the corner. When Morgan gets back up, Shelley tries to irish whip him into the corner, but Morgan counters it and sends Shelley head first into the steel chair. Then he grabs him by the head and hits the Hellevator!

John Layfield: Morgan connects with the Hellevator! Can it be it?

John Layfield: Shelley kicks out!

The fans are going crazy as Shelley puts his shoulder up. Morgan is getting mad and he is going in the corner, ready for the Carbon Footprint.

John Layfield: Matt Morgan is getting ready to take Shelley out once and for all now!

Michael Buffer: Shelley better watch out!

Morgan charges and goes for the bicycle kick, but Shelley connects with the super kick, knocking Morgan's teeth to the back of his head. Shelley takes a moment to recover before he starts climbing to the top rope.

John Layfield: Alex Shelley is about to take a huge risk!

Shelley points to the sky and then goes for the frog splash.

Michael Buffer: It connects! The frog splash connects!

John Layfield: Unbelievable! Morgan is still in this one!

Shelley can't believe his eyes and he goes to the top once more, but this time, Morgan gets back up and hits him to the jaw with a right hand. He climbs to the second rope and hits another right hand to Shelley's head. Shelley fights back though and he also throws a right to Morgan's head.

Michael Buffer: Both men are fighting for their life on top of the turnbuckle!

John Layfield: The end of this one is going to be ugly for one of these two guys Michael.

Shelley is standing up on top of the turnbuckle and Morgan also climbs up. Shelley then leaps in the air and hits the hurricanranna! Both men fall to the outside of the ring!

John Layfield: I knew it was about to get ugly!

Michael Buffer: What just happened?

John Layfield: Shelley just sacrified his body to take Matt Morgan out!

The referee, Rudy Charles, goes to the outside of the ring and checks on both wrestlers. He then calls for the bell as he judges both competitors are unable to continue.

John Layfield: This is a draw! There's no winner! How can there be no winner? This is stupid!

Michael Buffer: I don't think this is stupid John, both men have reached their limit and can't keep going anymore, but I highly doubt we've seen the last of these two men fighting each others.

John Layfield: This was, without a doubt, the match of the night Michael!

Michael Buffer: Of course it was John! Tune in next week to see more of this kind of action here at WCW Nitro!

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

WCW has reached a deal with Chikara for them to become WCW's developmental territory. Some wrestlers are expected to be sent to Chikara in the following weeks.