WCW 1998: Faction Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW BREAKING NEWS: "The company decided to open a wrestling development zone which will be called "Championship Wrestling Pro". CWP will include independent talent that never had the chance to go big time in a roster filled with stars like Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Goldberg, Sting and so on."

- So what that means is.. if you want to participate in CWP send me the given info (Name: Look/Attire: Weight/Height: Finisher/Moves: ) and i will create your wrestler in the FPWrestling game. PM me the given info.

CWP Current Roster

Super Dragon
Bryan Danielson
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Edge
Christian
William Regal
Homicide
Ace Steel
Low-Ki
DJ Primetime (djprimetime)
William Rose (rosewt01)

Zarhan

Reaction score
Thats a nice idea to make video for the matches, its very cool because they are segment and matches :p thats the new gen of BTB :p Very interesting .

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW CHRONICLES: EPISODE 2

"The Stalker"

- As he walked into the grocery store, "the stalker" stopped his car a few meters next to it. Ultimo began shopping as our stalker aka Chris Jericho pressed the rec button on his camera to proceed with his footage.. "a documentary about a japanese dude" as he calls it.

Chris Jericho
"Hello my name is Chris Jericho and i'm known for my astonishing charisma and pretty looks. As well i am the best damn wrestler in WCW which gives me the right to follow people and talk trash about them behind their backs.. and thats what i'm doing right now! My so called "victim" this time is a japanese dude who calls himself Ultimo Dragon... What the hell does that even mean!? You know what i've noticed that people who have pretty stupid names think of such cool nicknames for them to be cool too.. well we all know that ain't gonna happen in this case.. Asai! Yes Ultimo's real name is Asai i've done a little Jericho research before this footage... it sure doesn't sound cool to me and maybe thats the reason why he calls himself The Ultimo Dragon.. i have another cool nickname for ya japanese dude.. Asai.. and it's The Ultimo Jackass! It is so suitable for you.. oh wait our victim exits the store.. out for now!.."

- Ultimo gets in his car with the groceries from his "journey" in the supermarket and takes off. Of course Chris Jericho follows him to his home. Ultimo exits his vehicle and enters his house.. as Jericho looks at him from the street. He presses the rec button again..

Chris Jericho
"Here we are people.. The Japanese dude's house.. where Asai The Ultimo Jackass and his family lives. You know when he gave me that Dragonsteiner of the top rope and injured my back i knew on the spot that we would have that match at Uncensored.. Uncensored sounds so perfect for my goals for this match.. i want to destroy that kid and send him back to Japan where he will certainly get his as* kicked.. i've been there a lot i know!.. ohh wait..."

- Ultimo Dragon exits his house and sees the stopped car in front of his property. He starts walking towards it when Jericho drives away pretty fast... Ultimo starts running towards the car shouting "leave me alone you as*hole!"..

Chris Jericho
"Well i think we got him mad.. but why should i be the one sorry.. and the one who runs away!? He injured me and now he will pay for his actions.. till next time folks.. and don't miss The Superstar Chris Jericho.. the King of the world in action Sunday night.. Eat well, train and someday you may look like Mr. Jericho.. well not as handsome and strong as me but it will be something.."

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW_Logo2.png

...WCW PRESENTS...

UNCENSORED 1998

lets see tonights card..

WCW Uncensored 1988 FINAL CARD

Main Event
WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Cage Match
Hulk Hogan (c) vs Sting

nWo vs Wolfpac
3 on 3 tag team match
Scott Hall, Buff Bagwell & Curt Hennig vs Kevin Nash, Randy Savage & Konnan

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
1 on 1
Scott Steiner (c) vs Bill Goldberg

Grudge Match
1 on 1
DDP vs Bret Hart

Tag Team Match
2 on 2
Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juvi Guerera vs Raven & Perry Saturn

1 on 1
Booker T vs Chris Benoit

1 on 1
Chris Jericho vs Ultimo Dragon

SEGMENT #1

- Bret Hart steps into Ric Flair's Office..

Bret Hart
"Hey Nature Boy.. i'm ready for my match tonight.. i just wanted to see you before i destroy DDP in that ring."

Ric Flair
"Thats the spirit i wanna see Bret.. i know you can do it cause you really are THE GREATEST WRESTLER today.. in my mind you are the best and tonight DDP's gonna see it first hand.. WHooo!!"

Bret Hart
"After the match.. as you wish i will leave you with his remains so you can punish him as he punished you a couple of weeks back!"

- Ric Flair smiles and shakes hands with The Hitman..

MATCH #1

Chris Jericho
vs
Ultimo Dragon

ENDING: As we know Jericho has been harassing Ultimo Dragon after a Dragonsteiner he gave the "King of the world" on Nitro a few weeks back. The match has been great so far.. some offense from the Ultimo Dragon.. but Jericho is controlling things for sure! Ultimo now counters a Bulldog from Jericho and hits a BIG time Asai DDT on him!!! Ohh he is in trouble. Ultimo climbs to the top rope and quickly tries Corkscrew Moonsault called Dragon Tornado but Jericho slides out of the ring in the last second and Ultimo comes crushing down on the mat.. nobody at home! Jericho quickly returns in the ring and grabs a hold of Ultimo's legs.. Ohh he is going for the Liontamer but an Inside Cradle from Dragon in the last moment... Ohh 1...2....3!!!!!!!! OMG Ultimo Dragon beats Jericho with an Inside Cradle counter.

Winner: Ultimo Dragon via pinfall

- After the match Jericho is furious!! He beats down Ultimo.. then takes a chair from the outside and DDT's Ultimo right on it!! Man that was sick.. Jericho continues the assault until Fit Finlay runs down for the save! Chris Jericho and Finlay exchange big words in the end..

SEGMENT #2

- Bill Goldberg is shown in his locker room. He is getting ready for his chance at the US title against nWo's Scott Steiner later on.. From nowhere The Giant enters the room and smiles at Goldberg...

Goldberg
"What do you want.."

The Giant
"Look i don't want to spoil your night or something like that.. i just wanna wish you good luck thats all.."

Goldberg
"Thanks... anything else?"

The Giant
"Actually there is something... if you win tonight man i want a shot at the belt. And it's not about a belt or a simple challenge.. i hear the guys talking in the locker room.. you are telling everybody that you can beat me anytime anyplace!?.. I mean why do you even mention me Goldberg if we are in the same ring against each other.. i will murder you! I am bigger.. i am stronger.. i am smarter and you know that!"

Goldberg
"All i know Giant.. is that someday i will to kick your ass!"

- The Giant and Goldberg are face to face.. they are intimidating each other with intense looks.. than The Giant walks away without saying anything..

MATCH #2
TAG TEAM MATCH

Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juvi Guerrera
vs
Raven & Perry Saturn

ENDING: The match takes a violent turn at the end when Rey tries a Moonsault from the top rope.. but he receives a barbed wire bat in the face after the landing from Perry Saturn!!! The referee DQ's the Flock as Juvi runs down to Rey's body and tries to help him up. Raven than from out of nowhere delivers him a big Chair Shot in the skull!! Man The Flock are going crazy... Perry throws Juvi out of the ring and before they go Raven takes the remains from Rey Mysterio and drives his head into the canvas with the Evenflow DDT! The Flock is unleashed!..

Winners: Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juvi Guerrera via DQ!

MATCH #3
GRUDGE MATCH

DDP
vs
Bret Hart

ENDING: A long and cool match between the two veterans. Bret uses a lot of technical manoeuvres and Suplexes to control the match as DDP focuses on counters and survival. In the end Bret throws DDP backwards with a Belly to Belly Suplex after a counter and climbs the top rope as he motions for the end. DDP slowly recovers... Bret jumps from the top rope and receives a kick in the gut from DDP.. followed by a Diamond Cutter.. OHHH what a counter!!!!! This may be over. DDP slowly covers Bret.. when Ric Flair comes running down the ramp. DDP sees him and heads to the outside.. Ric stops in the middle of the ramp.. smiles and gets back. Diamond Dallas Page doesn't look too happy.. he returns in the ring where Bret Hart levels him with a Clothesline from nowhere and gets The Sharpshooter!!!! Ohh DDP is in much trouble now.. will he tap out... YESS HE DOES!!! Bret Hart submitted DDP after Ric Flairs help..

Winner: Bret Hart via Submission

- After the match Ric Flair lifts Bret's hand in the air and afterwards attacks DDP.. after a few kicks and Elbow Drops Flair gives DDP The Figure 4 Leglock... This is far from over.

SEGMENT #3

Interview with Hulk Hogan before his title defense..

Int: "Hogan you will defend your title tonight against Wolfpac's leader Sting in a Brutal Cage Match.. what are your thoughts?"

Hulk Hogan: "I'm the champ brother.. i'm Hollywood Hulk Hogan and everybody knows i will beat Sting bad tonight!! Sting is not a threat to me why do you even ask me a stupid question like that!?.. It's so simple people.. Hulk Hogan will defend tonight and RETAIN the title.. so damn simple!"

Int: "A lot of wrestlers are saying that it won't be so easy for you.. even the nWo lost fate in your abilities.."

- Hogan is amazed after that statement..

Hulk Hogan: "Let me tell you something brother.. i can whoop your ass with one hand behind my back.. i can than beat up Sting and throw the BIGGEST party ever afterwards and i won't even break a sweat!!.. Thats how damn good i am.. so everybody can kiss my Hollywood as*!!"

- Hogan leaves the scene..

MATCH #4

Booker T
vs
Chris Benoit

ENDING: A good technical match with both man doing their best to win. In the end Booker tries an Axe Kick, but Benoit counters beautifully with the Crippler Crossface.. Lucky for Booker he is close to the ropes and manages to save himself. Benoit is furious.. he lifts Booker and snaps him backwards with a couple of German Suplexes.. then after climbing the top rope he delivers a Flying Headbutt... Booker is done!! But wait... The Dancing fools surround the ring from nowhere and distract Benoit!! What are those guys doing here... maybe Booker paid them to do that.. Booker T wakes up as Benoit is rapidly walking in the ring trying to get rid of his distraction.. What a cheap shot.. as the referee pays attention to the dancing fools Booker low blows Benoit and School Boy's him into a pin 1....2...3!!!! It's all over!!

Winner: Booker T via pinfall

SEGMENT #4

- The Wolfpac are walking backstage.. they are heading to the entrance ramp when from out of nowhere the nWo attack Kevin Nash, Randy Savage & Konnan. The two factions start a big brawl backstage but the numbers gain and the nWo get the upper hand! Hall, Adams, Hennig, Bagwell, Stevie Ray, Norton & The Desciple are too many for the Wolfpac lines... in the end bloodied and beaten The Wolfpac are lying down and the "Black & Whites" while laughing are writing the letters "nWo" on their attire... what a massacre.. it's now all in the hands of Sting and Goldberg to stop the reign of terror in the main events..

THE MAIN EVENTS

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship

Scott Steiner (c)
vs
Bill Goldberg

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHdAIQyb-Dk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHdAIQyb-Dk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Winner: Bill Goldberg and NEW US CHAMPION

WCW World Heavyweight Championship
CAGE MATCH

Sting
vs
Hulk Hogan (c)

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KaD62AwOj_8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KaD62AwOj_8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Winner: Hulk Hogan RETAINING the belt...

..END..

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW Nitro Preview for next week

- Hulk Hogan retained against Sting at Uncensored in a Cage match so he will have a Hollywood style celebration on Monday Night Nitro.

- Our Main Event Match will be the match that didn't occur on the PPV because of a brawl between the contestants The Wolfpac (Nash, Konnan & Savage) vs nWo (Hall, Bagwell & Hennig)... tension will rise!!

- The Giant attacked the new US champion Bill Goldberg after his match.. so did he Chokeslamed the former champion Scott Steiner.. what will happen between the 3 we will see this monday night.

- DDP vs Bret Hart is scheduled for Monday night.. the rematch after Bret submitted his nemesis at the PPV via Flair's help.

- Chris Jericho and Fit Finlay have some issues to settle..

- Raven's Flock will be in the building.. This and many many more... don't miss Nitro!

CWP SHOWS

CWP Episode 1 Results

Low-Ki def. AJ Styles via Spinning High Kick

Samoa Joe def. Christian via Muscle Buster

MAIN EVENT
DJ Primetime & William Rose def. Homicide & Chris Daniels via DQ

CWP Episode 2 Results

Samoa Joe def. Ace Steel via Muscle Buster

Edge & Christian def. DJ Primetime & AJ Styles via Spear on DJ

MAIN EVENT

William Rose def. Homicide in a Street Fight via Chair Shot

seX-Power

First of all, I don't like the way you include anyone from the E-Fed, you should concentrate on your own BTB, and it is bad for those not familiar with the charachters. However, the show and BTB looks alright. DDP/Wolfpac to go over.