WCW 1998: Faction Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW-1.jpg

thWCW2.gif

WCW 1988
"Faction Wars"

Story: Ted Turner's company is suffering inside warfare. The anarchy prevales as all kind of factions try to dominate the weaken federation. nWo led by the notorious "Hollywood" Huk Hogan is a "deadly poison" which is killing slowly WCW. The resistance nWo Wolfpac led by Sting tries everything to oppose the "black & whites" as they allege war on Hollywood Hogan and his "soldiers". WCW Neutrals as DDP, Bill Goldberg, Bret Hart or "The Nature Boy" Rick Flair fought their own battles as they wanted the Heavyweight belt more than anything.. even if that means the downfall of the company. Raven and his evil Flock is another "black force" in the company which really enjoyed the situation.. liked and followed the path of the anarchy.. their biggest rivals are the WCW Cruiserweights.. wrestlers like Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juvi Guerera.. World Championship Wrestling 1998 Faction wars begins...

ROSTER (FACTIONS)

nWo Black & White

(L) Hulk Hogan - Hollywood Leg Drop (Heel)
(L) Eric Bischoff (Heel)
Scott Hall - Outsider's Edge (Heel)
Scott Steiner - Steiner Recliner (Heel)
Buff Bagwell - Blockbuster (Heel)
The Desciple - Peace Crusher (Heel)
Curt Hennig - Henning-plex (Heel)
Brian Adams - Choke Slam (Heel)
Stevie Ray - Overheat (Heel)
Scott Norton - Norton Bomb (Heel)

nWo Wolfpac

(L) Sting - Scorpion Deathlock (Face)
(L) Kevin Nash - Jackknife Powerbomb (Face)
Konnan - Tequila Sunrise (Face)
Randy Savage - Flying Elbow Drop (Face)
Lex Luger - Torturerack (Face)

Raven's Flock

(L) Raven - Evenflow DDT (Heel)
Perry Saturn - DVD (Heel)
Sick Boy - The Cure (Heel)
Riggs - Riggs-plex (Tweener)
Lodi - Sign-off (Heel)
Billy Kidman - SSP (Heel)
Van Hammer - Flashback (Heel)
Reese - Two-Hended Chokeslam (Heel)

WCW Neutral

Bill Goldberg - Jackhammer (Face)
DDP - Diamond Cutter (Face)
Bret "Hitman" Hart - Sharpshooter (Heel)
Ric Flair - Figure 4 (Tweener)
Roddy Piper - Sleeper Hold (Tweener)
Jim Neidhart - Anvil Flattener (Heel)
British Bulldog - Powerslam (Face)
The Giant - Chokeslam (Heel)
Booker T - Axe Kick (Heel)
Chris Benoit - Crippler's Crossface (Face)
Chris Jericho - Liontamer (Heel)
Dean Malenko - Texas Cloverleaf (Heel)
Rick Steiner - Top Rope Bulldog (Face)
Kanyon - Complete Shot (Heel)
Fit Finlay - Tombstone (Face)
Eddie Guerrero - Frog Splash (Tweener)
Juvi Guerera - 450 Splash (Face)
Rey Mysterio Jr. - Rapid Haracanrana (Face)
La Parka - Skytwister Press (Tweener)
Psychosis - Guillotine Legdrop (Face)
Meng - Tonga Death Grip (Heel)
Barbarian - Kick of fear (Heel)
Chavo Guerero - Tornado DDT (Face)
Yugi Nagata - Nagata Lock (Face)
Glacier - Cryonic Kick (Face)
El Vampiro - Nail in the coffin (Tweener)
Ultimo Dragon - Dragon Sleeper (Face)
Hugh Morrus - No Laughing Matter (Face)
Lizmark Jr. - La Quebrada (Face)
Ernest Miller - Feliner (Heel)
Wrath - Meltdown (Face)
Disco Inferno - Chart Buster (Heel)
Alex Wright - German Suplex (Heel)
TOKYO Magnum - Egoist Driver (Heel)
Johny Grudge - Drive-By, Powerbomb (Face)
Rocco Rock - Drive-By, Powerbomb (Face)

TITLES

WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Hulk Hogan
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship - Scott Steiner
WCW World Tag Team Championship - Sting & Kevin Nash
WCW Cruiserweight Championship - Rey Mysterio Jr.
WCW World Television Championship - Perry Saturn
WCW Hardcore Championship - Meng

SHOWS

WCW Monday Nitro (NEXT PPV: Uncensored)

(THE MAIN EVENT IN EVERY SHOW WILL BE GENERATED VIA THE GAME FIRE PRO RETURNS!)

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW Uncensored 1988 FINAL CARD

Main Event
WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Cage Match
Hulk Hogan (c) vs Sting

nWo vs Wolfpac
3 on 3 tag team match
Scott Hall, Buff Bagwell & Curt Hennig vs Kevin Nash, Randy Savage & Konnan

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
1 on 1
Scott Steiner (c) vs Bill Goldberg

Grudge Match
1 on 1
DDP vs Bret Hart

Tag Team Match
2 on 2
Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juvi Guerera vs Raven & Perry Saturn

1 on 1
Booker T vs Chris Benoit

1 on 1
Chris Jericho vs Ultimo Dragon

(EXPECT THE LAST NITRO BEFORE THE PPV THIS WEEK!)

Reaction score
Main Event
Cage Match
Hulk Hogan (c) vs Sting

nWo vs Wolfpac
3 on 3 tag team match

DDP vs Bret Hart

Tag Team Match

Booker T vs Chris Benoit

djprimetime

Reaction score
Main Event
Cage Match
Hulk Hogan (c) vs Sting

nWo vs Wolfpac
3 on 3 tag team match

DDP vs Bret Hart

Tag Team Match

Booker T vs Chris Benoit

PeepShow

Just to let you know, groups/stables are called factions, not fractions.

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
^ Thanks for the tip i'll change it right away (my English sucks some times)..

CT Styles

I find it a bit confusing tbh.

Push Benoit, plz.

Is English not your second language?

seX-Power

Your English isn't that bad but there were some minor grammar problems, as well as the thread title. I never watched WCW but on first inspection I think your roster is too big, you won't fit all those people into one show. Nevertheless, it is better than a lot of new BTBs I have seen. Good luck.

CT Styles

seX said:
Your English isn't that bad but there were some minor grammar problems, as well as the thread title.

It's decent, I mainly just asked because of this.

RAMPAGE said:
(my English sucks some times)..

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW Uncensored 1998 PPV Commercial

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzWsIBBom7k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzWsIBBom7k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]​

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
NEWNIT1.jpg

WCW Nitro
March show #4

Tagline: "Uncensored we shaw be!"

SEGMENT #1

- The world champion Hulk Hogan and his army "The nWo" are in the ring. Hogan is holding a mic he will adress the fans. Eric Bischoff is not with them!!

Hulk Hogan
"I know you've noticed that Eric is not with us tonight.. but he has to take care of some business. You morons won't understand!.."

- Quickly the fans start booing him!

Hulk Hogan
"I came here tonight with the greatest wrestlers in the world today.. in the ring we have guys like Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, Curt Hennig.. what more do you want!??? And yet again you cheer for those a***oles Sting & Nash.. those guys don't have what we have!! They will tear each other apart when the time comes! The nWo is stronger than ever.. and we will keep it that way... I hear the backstage gossips Sting.. you think i don't know whats happening.. i know you're gonna challenge me to a title match at Uncensored in that Barbaric steel cage.. The management told me that i have to defend at the PPV and as the Main Event is in a Steel Cage.. everybody knows i'm gonna be in the Main Event huh!! I'm HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN brother! So there is no need for you to tell me what is gonna happen.. i already know whats gonna happen.. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS at Uncensored Sting and i WILL RETAIN!!!!!"

- As Hogan and his troops celebrate.. "Wolfpacers" hit the ring coming out of the crowd and here we goo!!! A BIG BRAWL occurs when Sting comes flying down from the ceiling using a rope.. Ohhh Sting has his favorite notorious bat in his hands.. After the leader of the Wolfpac is there.. the stable clears house.. and nWo retreat! Tension scale please!!

MATCH #1

The Dancing Fools (Alex Wright, Disco Inferno & TOKYO Magnum)
vs
Wrath, Hugh Morrus & Lizmark Jr.

Ending: The team of Wrath, Morrus and Lizmark control the match till the end.. when TOKYO does a crazy looking Headscissors and gets himself and Lizmark out of the ring. Hugh Morrus sees that both Disco Inferno and Wright are down on the mat and goes for his finishing moonsault on both while Wrath is trying to get to his feet (he was forced big time into the ring guard rail early on). Inferno & Wright manage to move out of the way in the last second and Morrus comes crushing down in the middle of the ring!! Alex Wright does a baseball slide into Wrath who is trying to get in the ring while Inferno rolls the stunned Morrus into a quick pin and gets the win!!

Winners: The Dancing Fools via pinfall..

SEGMENT #2

WCW Uncensored 1998 PPV Commercial

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzWsIBBom7k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzWsIBBom7k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

MATCH #2

Booker T
vs
Juvi Guerrera

Ending: Juvi starts very quickly and almost pins Booker in the beginning. T quickly recovers and drills his opponent with a Huge Clothesline while he bounces off the ropes. Booker then hits him with a Snap Spinning Spinebuster.. and finishes him off with the Axe Kick!!

Winner: Booker T via pinfall

- After The match Chris Benoit hits the ring!! Last week Booker attacked him backstage cause of a confrontation. Benoit snaps T with a German Suplex.. Great impact!! Benoit than waits for his nemesis to "come back to life" and puts him down again with the painful Crippler Crossface Submission Move!! Booker taps almost instantly.. will this be his fate Sunday night?

SEGMENT #3

- Bret Hart is in Ric Flair's Office. Ric Flair became a co-GM after he got Speared by Goldberg before a couple of months.. his injuries forced him to retire for now and became "staff".

Bret Hart
"That SOB DDP... I still can't believe it!"

Ric Flair
"Look it was my fault Bret and i don't want you to fight my wars!"

Bret Hart
"Are you kidding me man!?.. He beat you down like a dog with that belt and you know how i respect you.. i have tons of respect for what you did for the business Nature Boy.. that as**ole will pay!"

Ric Flair
"I see i can't stop you Hitman.. so i'll tell you what.. you go to Uncensored and you do what you have to do.. after that you let me craw if i have to.. to that ring.. and you let me beat the sense out of Page!! This is my war Bret don't you forget it!"

MATCH #3

Bill Goldberg
vs
Glacier

Ending: A quick finish by Goldberg.. Glacier tried some MMA kicks but they were useless. Goldberg Superkicked him after one counter.. Gave him a Big Spear.. and ended it all with the Jackhammer!! 1,2,3 its all over!

Winner: Goldberg via pinfall

- After the match Goldberg says that he is coming for Scott Steiner's belt at Uncensored.. and if the nWo interfere he will kill somebody!

SEGMENT #4

- Nash gathers the Wolfpac in the locker room..

Kevin Nash: "Those punks have nothing on us.. you all know that right!?"

Randy Savage: "Umm Ohhh i know that one Kevin.. i know the answer ohh yeahh.."

Nash: "It was a rhetorical question Randy.."

Randy Savage: "..Umm yeahh i see.. well norther the less the nWo will pay ohh yeahh.. uncensored ohh yeahh.. The macho man.. a latin horror.. and The Big Sexy are coming to take the win.. yeahh!"

Kevin Nash: "That's what i'm talking about boys.. we have to be fired up and the nWo won't have a chance!"

Konnan: "I respect you guys you know that.. and i'll do my best Sunday Night.. The Wolfpac will prevail!"

Randy Savage: "Ohhh Yeahhh!!"

SEGMENT #5

- Raven Flock locker room in the basement of the building.. Raven is sitting in a dark corner talking to his soldiers.. Saturn his right hand is sitting next to him!

Raven: "The dawn will come.. and they will fall!! Victims and slaves to the dark soldier himself! You all will see it.. the moment of truth is upon us all! They took out the masks and it is time for us to crow back on the surface! Uncensored we shaw be army.. uncensored we shaw be!!!.. Quote the Raven.. Nevermore!!"

MAIN EVENT

2 on 1 Handicap Match

Sting
vs
nWo (The Desciple & Scott Norton)

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhXGFnWoc_Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhXGFnWoc_Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]​

Winner: Sting via Submission

- After the match Hogan comes out the entrance ramp and lifts his belt above his head.. Sting is watching him with intensity!...

END..

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
FUCK! You took my idea! I was gonna start doing my BTB with Fire Pro Wrestling!! :((

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
^ This is my fifth FPW diary just first in this forum.. but whats stopping you? Do it anyway..

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW CHRONICLES: EPISODE 1

"The Hollywood Walk of Shame"

*It was a quiet night.. far far away from the city lights and noise in the "Hollywood mansion" there was a lot of movement and action going on. The owner Hulk Hogan was wearing a black tuxedo and was hosting a party like every Tuesday. In those quiet Tuesday nights over the hill, only that mansion was shinning Hollywood style and the only people to grace this area were his guests. Hogan was mingling with the crowd telling stories and jokes, when one of his bodyguards told him something tactfully without anybody hearing them..*

Hogan
"Excuse me folks.. i gotta take care of something.."

*Hogan and the bodyguard exited the room and went upstairs where was his office. When Hogan entered it.. in the room Eric Bischoff, Scott Hall & Scott Steiner were waiting for him to arrive. Eric looked like he was angry about something..*

Eric Bischoff
"The other night.. when i missed Nitro to "clean after you" buddy i felt a strange rage inside.. the kind of rage that appears when you know that you are dealing with a prima donna and not with a friend..."

Hulk Hogan
"I'm hosting the biggest Hollywood party downstairs and you are bringing some events that already occur? COME on Eric.. take the boys downstairs.. get some women and drinks and chill the f*ck out!"

Eric Bischoff
"NO you listen to me Hogan!! We are all tired of your same bulls*its! You were booked in a cooking show at the night of the PPV!? Then you would have an autograph signing at a mall and a radio show appearance.. are you kidding me!? When will you take things more seriously? You are the WCW World Heavyweight Champion and you will face Sting at the Sunday PPV.. and all you think about are broads, drinking, and tv appearances?.. I mean you were so focused at the beginning.. what the hell happened to you?.."

Hulk Hogan
"You guys believe what he is saying.. haha.... guys?? HEY.. everybody lost their minds!? I found this i created this.. and i have always think of ya all.. it was always about the nWo.."

Scott Hall
"No man.. i think it was all about the Hogan!.. You wanted that belt and you beat up Nash!!! Our best friend!"

Hogan
Nash was a b*tch!! He would screw us all if he had the chance... Nash deserved everything he got from me! But i always respected you Scott.. and now you talk that way to me?"

Scott Hall
"I'm just saying Hollywood.. i know i will be ignored again so go and take care of your guests.. i'm leaving.. come on Big Poppa.."

*Steiner and Hall exit the room.. Hogan looks angry!*

Eric Bischoff
"Take care of Sting this Sunday night.. or you will lose their fate in you champ! Go in the gym.. work out.. focus!! Or you will lose.. cause Sting ain't no joke!.. Think about it!"

Hulk Hogan
"You focus Eric.. on your words in front of everybody! I don't like the way you talk to me.. i don't like you all talking behind my back! I'll take care of Sting and then there will be some changes around here.. later!"

*Hogan exits the room and heads downstairs!*