WaW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Wikkid Awesome Wrestling (sorry no fancy graphics for me either) is proud to announce that it has opened it's doors. Creative round table was finally settled and announced that the first show will be held up somewhere in Miami, FL.

The first event in schedule is... Emotional Damage but leading to that mayor event we have the first event of the new campaign.

Fuji of Oz....

WaW Roster:

Face:

Sting4.jpg
samoa_joe.jpg
Vampiro.jpg
thRicky_Banderas.jpg
DrWagnerJr.jpg
Pierrothito.jpg
Tommy_Diablo.jpg
El_Zorro.jpg
Extreme_Tiger3.jpg
CIMA.jpg
Paul_Burchill.jpg
Bison_Smith.jpg

Heel:

RickRude.jpg
Austin_Aries.jpg
Gregory_Helms-3.jpg
KENTA.jpg
Muhammad_Hassan.jpg
Ray_Gonzalez.jpg
Savio_Vega6.jpg
GeneSnitsky.jpg
Mikael_Judas.jpg
Chessman.jpg

Face Tag-Teams:

AJ_Styles.jpg
Christopher_Daniels.jpg

AJ and Daniels

thRoad_Warrior_Animal5.jpg
Hawk.jpg

The Road Warriors

FergalDevittSOCut.jpg
Ryusuke_Taguchi.jpg

Apollo 55

Homicide.jpg
Shawn_Hernandez.jpg

LAX

Heel Tag-Teams:

Scott_Steiner.jpg
RickSteiner.jpg

Steiner Brothers

Psycho_Clown.jpg
00007642_2010_Murder%20Clown_AAA.jpg

Psycho Cyrcus

Johnny_Gargano.jpg
Chuck_Taylor.jpg

Team F.I.S.T

Aaron_Stevens2.jpg
KC_James3.jpg

Teacher's Pets

Cuban_Assassin.jpg
images

The Cuban Assasins

tl.jpg

Thunder & Lightning

Face Females:

Bull_Nakano.jpg
tara.jpg
Jennifer_Blake.jpg
LuFisto.jpg

Heel Females:

Melissa.jpg
MsChif.jpg
Beth_Phoenix.jpg
Amazing_Kong.jpg

Managers:

thLarry_Sweeney5.jpg

Larry Sweeney (manager of: Austin Aries, Gregory Helms and Team F.I.S.T)

Paul_Ellering.jpg

Paul Ellering (manager of: The Road Warriors)

Alicia_Webb4.jpg

Ryan Shamrock (manager/valet of: The Steiner Brothers)

The_Original_Sheik.jpg

The Sheik (Manager of: Muhammad Hassan)

Kenny_Bolin.jpg

Kenny Bolin (Manager of: KENTA and Kwang)

Terri_Runnels.jpg

Terri Runnels (Valet of: Rick Rude and Ray Gonzalez)

Staff:

Eric_Bischoff.jpg

Eric Bischoff (GM and Senior Advisor)

So_Cal_Val.jpg

So Cal Val (Backstage Interviewer)

Willie_Urbina2.jpg

Willie Urbina (Play by Play Announcer/in ring interviewer)

MichaelCole002KYKYBackground.jpg

Michael Cole (Color Commentator)

Bruce_Buffer.jpg

Bruce Buffer (In Ring Announcer)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well you're off to a good start with your show title anyway, I certainly approve.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
-The First Three Matches for WaW: Fuji of Oz have been announced

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels
A.J._Styles_and_Christopher_Daniels.jpg

VS.

Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor (w/Larry Sweeney)
images

This match has MOTN written all over it. Sweeney has taken the social media this week praising two of the guys he represents and challenging any tag-team in WaW… that challenge was answered by arguably one of the best tag teams in WaW. Fans all over the world are drooling just by thinking what these two teams will put up at FUJI OF OZ…

Muhammad Hassan (w/The Sheik)
556-002.gif

VS.

El Zorro
elzorro-206x300.jpg

A match that pits Spain and Arabs descent… 800 years weren’t enough for people in the middle east and they, through Hassan and The Sheik want to conquer Zorro… thus demonstrating that Spain will always be under the Arabs mystique.

The Masked Luchadores
(Dr. Wagner Jr. & Pierroth)
pierroth300x350.jpg
1280753301_30a1aa2a32.jpg

VS.

Gregory Helms and Austin Aries (w/Larry Sweeney)

gregory-helms.jpg
Austin+Aries+1.jpg

Larry Sweeney came out swinging and he hit four formidable guys for his representation firm. The first two found a quick match as Gargano and Taylor will get hand to hand with Styles and Daniels. The other two… named Helms and Aries got their mouth full as they talked trash about tradition and that’s all the Luchadores are about… Pierroth and Wagner Jr. challenged the cocky Sweeney protégés and Sweeney answered with a loud yes.

-Stay tuned as more matches are set to be announced for FUJI OF OZ

Kushikimi

Reaction score
-Another 3 matches have been announced for FUJI OF OZ….

Psycho Cyrcus (Murder Clown and Psycho Clown)
images
21g.jpg

VS.

The Steiner Brothers (w/Ryan Shamrock)

steiners.jpg

Another team battle and we have been informed that due to the bonanza of team matches thus far… it has been scheduled a Tag-Team tournament for the first title announced in WaW… the WaW Tag-Team Title… The Steiners and the Psycho Cyrcus are going against one another in what in paper seems to be one of the most explosive tag team matchups in WaW. The masked Mexican clowns are all about hardcore… the Steiners are known to be one of the best technical wrestlers but can also work with any kind of rule. So it’s fair to say that this will be one hell of a match and with the announcement of the tournament we know that both teams will give it all in that ring.

Xtreme Warriors (CIMA & Xtreme Tiger)
cima.jpg
xtreme+tiger+pi.png

VS.

Sons of Darkness (Vampiro and Ricky Banderas)
Ricky%20%20Vampiro.jpg

Tiger and CIMA make up for an explosive and speedy team… it will be opposed by two sons of darkness as Vampiro and Banderas team up once again for this tournament. It may not be that great of a match up in paper as the first ones announced but we know for certain that these four competitors will give it all they have in order to advance in the tournament. Will the third of the sons of Darkness have any inherence in this match?

Rick Rude & Rey Gonzalez
best-of-rick-rude-7-dvd-set-free-shipping-fec18.jpg
gonzalez.jpg

VS.

The Cuban Assassins (Fidel Sierra & Ricky Santana)
11.jpg
02.jpg

A team bonded by they share of flamboyance and confidence in Rude and Gonzalez take on a cocky team of Cubans. The Cuban Assassins look to dominate the tag division in WaW but Rude and Gonzalez have other plans. This will be a clash of egos and a clash of will. Who will earn a victory to advance in the tournament that will pit all of WaW roster together and against…​

-More matches to be announced

Castiel

Reaction score
Very tag heavy, dude. I like the idea of a tag tournament! Very sweet! Big names like Sting and Rude yet to be announced for a match, maybe against in each other?

Reactions: 1 person

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Very tag heavy, dude. I like the idea of a tag tournament! Very sweet! Big names like Sting and Rude yet to be announced for a match, maybe against in each other?

Rude is tagged up with Gonzalez.... Sting is still out of the mix, but I have something planed with him...

Kushikimi

Reaction score
By the way... this is for Night One of... FUJI OF OZ... 8 matches in total... 8 matches the second night and then we go for the second round.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
-The Final two matches for night one of FUJI OF OZ: The Tag Tournament, have been announced

Tara & Bull Nakano
Keiko.jpg
tna-knockout-tara-1.jpg

VS.

Awesome Kong & Beth Phoenix
beth-phoenix-profile.jpg
5334522392_9d64047bd0.jpg

Two all-female teams square off to end the tag part of night one. Only one of these two teams of raw female power will advance to face the boys. Who will be on night one?

Sting
Sting.jpg

VS.

KENTA (w/Kenny Bolin)
564923-539_large.jpg

VS.

Samoa Joe
a_med_Samoa_Joe__0024_prv1.jpg1.jpg

Curiously enough the Main Event of night 1 of the Tag Tournament will not have any tag-team competing. Instead it’s going to have three different styles of wrestling; three different styles of performing in the same ring will ensure one hell of a match. Sting now has his hands full against the oriental power of KENTA and the raw power of Joe. Who will emerge victorious in this match?​

-Tune in to night one of FUJI of OZ: Tag Tournament to find out what happens in Wikkid Awesome Wrestling

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WOW! This has to be the most elaborate and well thought out booking I've seen open the gates. I'm really looking forward to what happens here dude. Kudos for the high effort. I'm a huge mark for tag team wrestling so you definitely got yourself a fan already. I honestly can't even being to predict a winner for it yet. So many excellent teams entered and the match-ups are insane. Plus some great singles lined up...

STING VS. KENTA! Unreal.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
WOW! This has to be the most elaborate and well thought out booking I've seen open the gates. I'm really looking forward to what happens here dude. Kudos for the high effort. I'm a huge mark for tag team wrestling so you definitely got yourself a fan already. I honestly can't even being to predict a winner for it yet. So many excellent teams entered and the match-ups are insane. Plus some great singles lined up...

STING VS. KENTA! Unreal.

Thank you... I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do here.... as far as winners go. I think I might go night by night :lol: other thing I'm having trouble is that of writing full matches or just results with the end sequence like it was a report on the show. I know that my feelings go towards doing a full show but that will take a lot of time given the perfectionist that I am when I have to write matches (look up to matches of each performer and then decide how would they approach the match I've set... so it does takes time)

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sting vs. KENTA vs. Samoa Joe is an epic first main event.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sorry, completely missed that match somehow.... the main event though.... Oh my God. That's an amazing way to kick off a promotion dude!

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Fuji of Oz night 1 results are in... thanks to some dude that posted the results on Pulse Entertainment

FUJI OF OZ: The Tag Tournament Night 1 (Report)

The show started with Eric Bischoff coming out to the ring and presenting his out of the ring working crew. One by one they were appearing in ring as he called them out and their positions in WaW. SoCalVal was announced as the backstage interviewer, Willie Urbina was announced as ring announcer, and James Mitchell and Michael Cole were announced as the commentators. When all formalities were disclosed Eric announced the first match of the night himself.

1-- Muhammad Hassan (w/The Sheik) vs. El Zorro

This match was all about technique and will. At one point Zorro had Hassan on a vicious sharpshooter but The Sheik quickly intervened and the ref didn’t saw Hassan tapping out. That enraged Zorro who attacked The Sheik but turned his back at Hassan. By doing that Hassan did recover and had his best with the Kligerman Drop and the three count to end Zorro’s night. The Sheik came up to the ring and celebrated the victory with a smiling Hassan.

WINNER: Hassan at 7:25. Great opening, the crowd seem interested in the match from the beginning and overall a great showing from both guys who I expect to see more as the shows go on.

In-ring: Larry Sweeney and his four represented wrestlers are in the ring and Sweeney talk about how great his four guys are. How important is that night for all of them and that they are going to rule WaW because they are truly WIKKID AWESOME WRESTLERS. Sweeney hands the mic to Aries who speaks about the “tradition of lucha libreâ€￾ and talked about his and Helms opponents for the night. He then hands the mic to Helms who says that only ugly people hide from the rest of the world wearing a mask, that’s why he decided to get rid of his mask… They hand the mic to Gargano and Taylor who mock their rivals for the night and state that both of Sweeney’s teams in the tournament are going to meet at the finals.

Helms and Aries leave the ring and AJ and Daniel’s music hits. We have our second match of the night.

2-- “The Phenomenalâ€￾ AJ Styles & “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels vs. Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor (w/Larry Sweeney)

With Gargano and Taylor in the ring AJ and Daniels entered together just to be ambushed by both Gargano and Taylor. As the match progressed we saw really that these two teams work great together and how great tag teams these two teams really are. Good spots from AJ and Daniels with Gargano and Taylor having theirs. At one point they did mock AJ and Daniels performing their signature poses and the crowd really hated them. AJ and Daniels controlled some part of the match, with Gargano and Taylor controlling other parts. This was really a great match and great way to kick off the tournament. The end came with AJ and Daniels hitting the combination of Best Moonsault Ever and Frog Splash on Gargano. When the three count was coming Sweeney dragged the ref to the outside. This infuriated Daniels and AJ and they forgot about Taylor who was entering the ring and pushed AJ to the outside and hit Daniels with the Awful Waffle. He put Gargano over Daniels and Sweeney got the ref in ring for the count.

WINNERS: Gargano & Taylor at 12:45. Great match to kick off the tournament, tough to see Daniels and AJ lose this match but I know this match won’t be the last we’ve seen of these two.

They showed a video backstage of Kenny Bolin and KENTA. The crowd went nuts when they showed Kenta on the tron. SoCalVal is interviewing them and she asks them what are their plans now that they are at WaW and Kenny simply responded by stating that he will make sure KENTA gets where no Japanese have gotten in the new continent… that he will lead his client to the World Title at any cost.

In-ring: The Psycho Cyrcus are in the ring. they are laughing and making jokes in both Spanish and English. The crowd loves these two dudes, I think they could become a mainstay tag-team in the future. The Steiner Brothers music hits and out comes Ryan Shamrock with the Steiner Brothers not too far behind.

3-- The Steiner Brothers (w/Ryan Shamrock) vs. Psycho Cyrcus

Raw power all over the place, well that with a good mixture of technique and high risk moves. That’s what could resume this match for you reading this. The clowns brought up a nice mix of power in Murder Clown and the traditional Mexican high risk moves in Psycho Clown. The Steiner Brothers at some point didn’t know how to react to their tag team antics. But the reversal came when “Big Poppa Pumpâ€￾ entered the ring and dominated Psycho Clown with his power. Good tag action and good showing by the two teams. The end came with Ryan Shamrock getting involved by distracting Murder Clown thus allowing the Steiners to hit the Steiner Device for the win. Murder Clown realized what happened and rushed to the ring but it was too late.

WINNERS: The Steiner Brothers at 8:25. To be honest I wasn’t expecting the showing the Steiners and the Clowns brought in this night.

Another video backstage is shown this time it’s Sting with Vampiro and Ricky Banderas. They are talking on how they will dominate the night winning the three matches they have and how darkness will fill out merciless souls to create something bigger and better with them on charge.

In-Ring: Willie Urbina presents both teams competing next. We have women tag action here.

4-- Bull Nakano and Tara vs. Beth Phoenix and Awesome Kong

Women power here, F*** these girls have more muscle than me… and they look all mean. These are the type of women I won’t want to get pissed. Good match here, Tara and Nakano really work well together even with their seemingly working ethics in different ways. Phoenix and Kong on the other hand are really focused that they want to be the ones gaining the opportunity to advance in the tag tournament. Nakano and Phoenix had a great showing of power in this match and they girls really exceeded the expectations. The end came when Alyssa Flash and MsChif came to the ring and attacked Nakano and Tara when Kong was distracting the ref. Beth carried Tara to the outside and Kong hit the Implant Buster on Nakano for the three count.

Out of the ring Kong, Phoenix, MsChif and Flash celebrated. I believe these four girls have created a faction of some sorts.

WINNERS: Awesome Kong & Beth Phoenix at 11:00.

They show another backstage video this time is Samoa Joe talking with SoCalVal about his career, how much he has had to endure during that time. How many critics, how many guys who want him out… how many times he has heard about people giving shit about him. He ends his message stating that tonight we are going to see something we didn’t saw coming.

In-Ring: Back to the ring we have Larry Sweeney one more time coming out of the gates with Helms and Aries. They really seem cocky and enter the ring without looking towards the crowd. Then their music stops and “The Masked Luchadoresâ€￾ music hits. Out of the gate come Pierroth and Dr. Wagner Jr. for the delight of the crowd.

5-- The Masked Luchadores vs. Helms & Aries (w/Larry Sweeney)

This match really put Helms and Aries to the test; sure they have similar styles but both Pierroth and Wagner Jr. have had experience together and power. This was the classic match-up of speed and power. Aries and Helms did pair really well during the match and Pierroth and Wagner represented the way they have always done. Great match, a lot of lucha, a lot of air, a lot of technique, great storytelling by the two teams. Larry Sweeney getting involved with Wagner was seen as pure gold by me and the guys sitting next to me. The end came when Aries was involved with Pierroth but when Aries was going to hit a hurracarrana, Pierroth evaded the move hitting Aries with a powerbomb; while Dr. Wagner Jr. hit the Wagner Driver on Helms. Both Mexicans pinned their respective opponents for the three count, the delight of the crowd and got Larry Sweeney pissed off.

WINNERS: The Masked Luchadores at 13:50. Great match, really Larry Sweeney got some great guys on his side. Two matches of the night candidates already and both had Larry Sweeney’s guys involved.

The Legion of Doom with Paul Ellering are shown backstage speaking with SoCalVal about how the tag tournament was made just for them and that in night two of Fuji of Oz: The Tag Tournament they will see exactly why they are the best tag team in WaW.

In-Ring: Back to the ring we see the Xtreme Warriors, CIMA and Xtreme Tiger. Out of the gate come Vampiro and Banderas, they are really showing great condition tonight.

6-- Xtreme Warriors vs. The Sons of Darkness

Great match here, Banderas and Vampiro showed their experience with CIMA and Tiger showing why they are raising stars in WaW and they are two guys that really will show the world what they are made off given a great chance. Banderas ended the match for the SOD with Straight to Heel on Xtreme Tiger.

WINNERS: Sons of Darkness at 8:15. Decent match; did its job to present Banderas and Vampiro as threats to anyone. CIMA and Tiger looked big even with the size difference and I expect great things from both teams.

After the four wrestlers left the ring, Rick Rude music hit and he entered the ring. He asked for a mic and he began talking about how good he was in the ring, how pretty he was and how ugly all of the sitting fans really were. He spoke about his opponents being filthy guys that came to HIS land illegally, and that he had the perfect partner for the tournament, which he stated they will win… and also get rid of the two guys they were facing that night. He asked for the guy to come out and a music hit the P.A System. Out came Ray Gonzalez. He entered the ring and talked about how he’s known as “Mr. Ray-tingsâ€￾ Ray Gonzalez, how he’s a man known for moving the chips and getting things done. How he’s the biggest wrestler in the history of Puerto Rico and that he and Rick Rude are going to be unstoppable because they are going to give the competition “Check-Mateâ€￾ tonight.

7-- “Ravishingâ€￾ Rick Rude and “Mr. Ray-tingsâ€￾ Ray Gonzalez vs. The Cuban Assasins

This match pitted up two great teams and two great styles of wrestling. On one hand we have the flamboyance of both Rude and Gonzalez, on the other hand he have the toughness of Ricky Santana and Fidel Sierra. Great back and forth match, great in ring psychology. Overall great match. Really enjoyed the mix of Rude and Gonzalez, expect great things from both. The end of this match came when Gonzalez had Sierra on the Figure 4 Leg Lock and Rude hit the Rude Awakening on Santana for the three count.

WINNERS: “Ravishingâ€￾ Rick Rude and “Mr. Ray-tingsâ€￾ Ray Gonzalez at 10:25; great pre-main event match here.

Right now I know that the show has extended a bit, from the two hours advertised but a friend of mine watching it at home, he bought the PPV, says that they are still live so there’s no problem. In ring we have Willie Urbina who announces the upcoming match to a huge pop from the crowd. Out of the gate first comes Sting, who draws a huge pop, it seems like he’s right now the big guy in WaW. Then Urbina announces Samoa Joe who comes out and the crowd cheers for him and chants “JOE IS GONNA KILL YOUâ€￾. Both Joe and Sting look straight up in the ring, while Urbina announces the third contestant of this match and we see KENTA coming out of the gate with Kenny Bolin on his side. Three men are in the ring and this is a showcase no one wants to miss.

Main Event: Sting vs. Samoa Joe vs. KENTA (w/Kenny Bolin)

The match was great from the word go. KENTA showed why he’s so revered around the world, really showed some stints of something that’s not quite him, but really showed it all. Joe looked great and Sting… Sting was as usual a great performer. Kenny Bolin getting involved in the match was great and Joe chasing him was even greater. The end came when Joe hit sting with the Muscle Buster. Just to turn around and get hit by a Busaiku Knee Kick from KENTA. Kenta covered Joe and the count gets to three. Kenny Bolin celebrates with his client and then cuts a promo stating that this was just the beginning, no more Mr. Nice Asian Guy… now was time to change that perspective and KENTA will be the guy to deliver.

WINNER: KENTA at 20:25. I have to say this was clearly the Match of the Night. Bischoff and the guys backstage would have to be really impressed by the showing of their guys and the fact that the owner of WaW paid another hour of PPV just for the fans at home to see the match of the night shows how dedicated to the fans the guys backstage really are.

After the bell rang, Sting walked backstage leaving Joe alone in the ring. Then Larry Sweeney came out with his four guys and handed Joe a card. We got to hear, really only by chance, Sweeney saying “Think About It… Call Meâ€￾ to Joe. One could assume Sweeney wants Joe on his faction and I have to admit, that would be great.

W-olf

Reaction score
An Excellent read man , I like the storylines you got going does Joe join?
I'm gonna be keeping up with it.