Watch my football team play LIVE online tomorrow!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hey for anyone whos interested my High School Football Game (which is probably the biggest of the season) is gonna be aired live online tomorrow at 7:30pm EST US time we are Hamilton West taking on Notre Dame...We will be the Orange and Black team and We will be wearing Black jerseys.....I am #91 and on the Defensive line as a Tackle/Nose Guard so look for me as I will be in most of the time....Just if your bored or somthin itd be cool if u wanna check it out thanks again....Its SHOULD air Here: http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=sports&id=3525321 or some kind of link should be provided somewhere on the site....so thanks in advance for anyone who checks it out...and wish us luck...Watch for me to fuck someone up :D ...

PeepShow

Go Notre Dame!!! :p

Hey, isnt their High School mascot the Irish and even have the same fight song?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Their mascot is the irish but idk about the fight song...their colors are pussy ass baby blue and white fuck them tho dude

PeepShow

^When is it? :laugh:

But seriously, Ill watch the game. Do you start?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Fuck no bro....we are a pretty damn good team,only missed the playoffs like once in like 10 years...but we havent beat these guys in like 8 years....we have somewhat of an edge and i am really confident....I am gonna kill someone man....so yea im goin to bed now tho so hopefully everyone will watch,ill see you all after the game...