Wassup WWEF I Come In Peace From The Land Of MachinimaPalooza

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: Affectedviper (Known as Viper, Vipah and AVP)

Favourite Superstar & Why: I would have to say RVD because he was the first superstar I said "THAT WAS SO COOL" when watching so RVD 420 ALL DAY

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I've been a real fan since 3 when my (at the time) 16 y/o bro was watching some WWE/WWF and I sat and watched with him. then in about 2004/2005 he found out about TNA and we would order all the dvds and sit and watch Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles and all those good matches. Then in the last 2-3 years I've started taking interest in the Indies mainly ROH & CHIKARA

Favourite Wrestling Company: Probably CHIKARA because they are so different with the FUN factor. I love the way that everybody is different in the personality and that the refs and stuff join in in all the Slow mo stuff they've done.

How did you find the site? I found the site because of the merge that I got told was happening but didn't happen between WWEF and MP so I thought I would check out the site as CMPuLs3 said you guys were really cool. Will I be active here: I will defiantly try my best to be active on the site :D

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Name: Affectedviper (Known as Viper, Vipah and AVP) - Alright Cool.Age: I am 14 (Or am I?????) - Age is just a number unless you're a creep.

Favourite Superstar & Why: I would have to say RVD because he was the first superstar I said "THAT WAS SO COOL" when watching so RVD 420 ALL DAY - :harvey:

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I've been a real fan since 3 when my (at the time) 16 y/o bro was watching some WWE/WWF and I sat and watched with him. then in about 2004/2005 he found out about TNA and we would order all the dvds and sit and watch Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles and all those good matches. Then in the last 2-3 years I've started taking interest in the Indies mainly ROH & CHIKARA

Favourite Wrestling Company: Probably CHIKARA because they are so different with the FUN factor. I love the way that everybody is different in the personality and that the refs and stuff join in in all the Slow mo stuff they've done. - Nice story
How did you find the site? I found the site because of the merge that I got told was happening but didn't happen between WWEF and MP so I thought I would check out the site as CMPuLs3 said you guys were really cool. - Nice to hear that from Pulse. :obama:
Will I be active here: I will defiantly try my best to be active on the site :D - Hope to see you around bud. :smug:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
LOL Viper joined too! Puls3 is probably pissed off so much right now!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
LOL Viper joined too! Puls3 is probably pissed off so much right now!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The fact that he loves Chikara means he is already > Crayo