Was Chris Benoit's death a conspiracy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
www.blogtalkradio.com
I would love it is Benoit did not do it but first and foremost you need to stop saying Sullivan did it because he is a Satanist. It shows the typical close mindedness that has perpetuated through out ages. If your claim was he is your Hollywood Satanist i would say OK he, like you, is misdirected and wrong. But time and time again it is said he is a high member in The Church of Satan, this is where i cry foul.

~WARNING A LESSON AND LOTS OF TEXT~
~THIS MAY GO AGAINST WHAT YOU THINK OR HAVE BEEN TAUGHT~
The Church of Satan was founded by Anton LaVey in 1969, a little newer then you thought huh? It is founded on a handful of principles:
The Nine Satanic Statements
The Nine Satanic Statements outline what "Satan" represents in the Church of Satan:
1)Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2)Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3)Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4)Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5)Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6)Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
7)Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all.
8)Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9)Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years.
The Nine Satanic Sins
The Nine Satanic Sins are regarded as:
1) Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2) Pretentiousness—Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3) Solipsism—Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
4) Self-deceit—It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements” but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!
5) Herd Conformity—That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
6) Lack of Perspective—Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7) Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies—Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
8) Counterproductive Pride—That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.
9) Lack of Aesthetics—This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
The Eleven Satanic rules of the Earth have been given as:
1)Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2)Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3)When in another's lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
4)If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
5)Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6)Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
7)Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8)Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9)Do not harm little children.
10)Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11)When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they don’t stop, destroy them.

In posting this I am breaking their rule of the earth #1 but I am not a member of COS so I am doing nothing wrong. You are correct in saying they have a thing for vengeance statement #5 BUT this act would break multiple rules, sins and statements. Murder is an act that goes against Statements #1 (we live to indulge and to stop one from living break their indulgence), #2 (almost the same as one), #4 (we can say Sullivan didn't have any respect for Chris and Nancy but the son?!), #6 (even in following #5 the only rule you seem to know or sticks in your mind the son is not responsible for any of this) it also goes against Rules #3, #6 (taking a life is something that does not belong to you), #9

So saying Sullivan did it because he is a "high member" of the church of Satan and they honor only vengeance is ridiculous, he would be breaking many other aspects of the religion you claim is his cause. plus the High Priest himself has turned in people to the FBI for stating they wanted to commit murder.
Read the FAQs dealing with Fundamental Beliefs:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/_FAQ03.html

Anton LaVey himself wrote : "We—unlike Christians—have a real regard for human bodies. The Satanist is the ultimate humanist." To rob one of their existence breaks more rules than it bolsters. Above all COS are Atheists they have NO GOD, they do nothing for a god, devil, demon, etc. they do it for themselves and their existence.

LaVey when asked about Satanic killings, in a Washington Post article, said "These people are not Satanists... They are deranged. But no matter how many they do, they'll never catch up with the Christians. We have centuries of psychopathic killing in the name of God."

~DONE~

So did Benoit do it? I would like to hope not! Did Sullivan do it? I have NO idea! Did a member of the Church of Satan do it? I am certain not!

I think there are many signs something odd happened. If it were truly the result of years of concussions why would his judgement and actions cloud just then? He worked in a profession where getting carried away, losing judgement, even a delayed thought could cause severe injury to you or the person you are working with. Hell look at what happened with a loss of judgement mule kick from Goldberg did to Bret Hart!

Benoit exhibited no signs prior to this of any loss of his prior mental facilities. Could he have just snapped? Yes, it happens to "normal" people all the time.

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
Wow that is complete nonsense and I have this garbage before. Benoit was messed and he knew it. The man had many concussions. It's sad that what happend happend, but it's even sadder that idiots believe this nonsense.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I still think it's the concussion problems. The brain is a complex beast and that much damage is bound to cause a multitude of unknown problems. Unusual activity is nothing for the brain look at people with multiple personalty disorder etc...

Reaction score
Website
www.blogtalkradio.com
martyjannetty39 said:
Wow that is complete nonsense and I have this garbage before. Benoit was messed and he knew it. The man had many concussions. It's sad that what happend happend, but it's even sadder that idiots believe this nonsense.

I did not say I believed it was a conspiracy! I was stating I do not think the COS or a real member had anything to do with it, like the conspiracy believers do!

I just questioned why the multiple concussions would only manifest an issue then and not at any other time. Not impossible but just odd, usually those who had some type of mental defect show some signs.

The brain is the most complicated part of the human body so it is very well could have been the cause. It would take someone not in their right mind to do this regardless of who did it!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What a heap of shite by burn my ass radio.

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
burnsmyassradio said:
I did not say I believed it was a conspiracy! I was stating I do not think the COS or a real member had anything to do with it, like the conspiracy believers do!

I just questioned why the multiple concussions would only manifest an issue then and not at any other time. Not impossible but just odd, usually those who had some type of mental defect show some signs.

The brain is the most complicated part of the human body so it is very well could have been the cause. It would take someone not in their right mind to do this regardless of who did it!

Word up I got you. However, Benoit did it....case closed.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
It's hard to judge. I read all off it, though. God, Chris Benoit, Nancy Benoit and their child Daniel know.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The article brings up some ok points, but not enough to really convince me that Benoit didn't do a murder suicide, but at the same time the police reports aren't that absolute as well. I don't bother forming an opinion on this matter & I'd rather focus on what Benoit did in the ring than what mass media remembers him for.
Besides we all know the #Crayluminati was responsible for this

Reaction score
Website
www.blogtalkradio.com
Jonathan said:
What a heap of shite by burn my ass radio.

Can you tell me what you are referring too?

I did nothing but post and report something that is knowledge that is easily accessible. Read their page, read their bible do not pass judgement without research.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
burnsmyassradio said:
Can you tell me what you are referring too?

I did nothing but post and report something that is knowledge that is easily accessible. Read their page, read their bible do not pass judgement without research.

There's no such thing as Satan therefore your post is invalid. Go preach somewhere else please. This is a wrestling forum not a conspiracy forum.

Reactions: Lockard 23
Reaction score
Website
www.blogtalkradio.com
Jonathan said:
There's no such thing as Satan therefore your post is invalid. Go preach somewhere else please. This is a wrestling forum not a conspiracy forum.

You are proving you did not read my post!
I said I am not a member and they themselves believe in no god, devil or demon.

In Hebrew Satan translate to “adversary" or "accuser”. The biblical devil was called Satan for his opposite post of "god"

The Church of Satan is named because it is the opposite of mainstream religion and churches and the symbolism of the word.

I have preached nothing beyond the fact that people need to research and learn before you jump to conclusions or handed down ideologies.

I also stated I do not fully agree with a conspiracy because as others have stated no one knows what happened except those who are no longer here.

From said:
I'd rather focus on what Benoit did in the ring...

Great point, the man was an amazing technician in the ring. It is sad how and ending can blur that from peoples memories. Still one of my fav in ring personas.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
I've read all that a long time ago, and ever since then, I've always thought some things about his death is a bit fishy. From what I've heard, (I'm not sure if it was in your post because I didn't really read of it considering I've saw a lot of that before) Kevin had all the reasons in the world to kill Chris, because Nancy left Kevin for Chris and had been cheating on Kevin for awhile, Nancy woke up one day decided what she was doing is wrong so she went ahead and ended the marriage with Kevin so she could marry chris. I read they had a fued to make it look real (like holding hands, and sharing hotel rooms etc) but it was also happening in real life as well.

But one thing is wrong in your post, Sherri didn't die on the same day as Nancy. A 14 year old hacked Nancy's wikipedia page.

The only thing new to me is about Chris's former tag team partner dying the same day chris did but sources say he died from a stroke.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Xanth said:
Read through the Benoit thing, that guy is basing everything off mere speculation, he has no proof.

Will still read as im into this stuff, but if Xanth thinks it's bs, most likely...it's Bullshit.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im gonna set the record straight here Chris Benoit was obviously a drug abuser and somehow he managed to get past all those drug tests WWE do. Chris being a drug user made him have roid rage and thats how one day he flipped cos of it and killed his family then himself. People around Chris in the company should of took more notice of his behaviour and him taking drugs and stopped him and got him help but obviously nobody took any notice so no wonder this happened. Im surprised WWE werent shut down cos of this they are very lucky to still be in business