Was Chris Benoit Murder Suicide really Murder?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingtracks.wix.com
So we are Developing are New season for Wrestling tracks Season 6 and We came to wonder after Hearing a rumor from a friend in Criminal Investigation podcast About Investigation Discovery Making a Special on was Chris Benoit Death really a Murder? now Many don't know But the IID Channel has had history on talking on Wrestling Killers and Murders since Juana Barraza the woman Lucha murderer and even though this is for a Teaser for the upcoming podcast season we want to ask you do you think Benoit Death was more than just a Murder Suicide?

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
this ain't it chief

Reactions: Reborn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Benoit had clear mental issues from brain injures. They see the same kind of issues in professional football players.
What happened with him is a rare case but there is no conspiracy here. He snapped, killed his family, realized it, and killed himself.

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingtracks.wix.com
Benoit had clear mental issues from brain injures. They see the same kind of issues in professional football players.
What happened with him is a rare case but there is no conspiracy here. He snapped, killed his family, realized it, and killed himself.
it's so odd we i the wrestling Community Know this but the CSI fanbase want to make it into something that's not there like The Oj simpson and other stuff Investigation Discovery fans watch on that channel

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
it's so odd we i the wrestling Community Know this but the CSI fanbase want to make it into something that's not there like The Oj simpson and other stuff Investigation Discovery fans watch on that channel
Some people like to research things from a different perspective I guess. It doesn't change facts just like a number of people believing something is true doesn't make it the truth.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I had my doubts. Originally I thought his family could've been murdered by someone else, Benoit found the bodies and hung himself.. Until I heard about the text messages sent to Chavo and a few other coworkers and how messed up his brain was.. Seems like he did it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Everyone, including his friends, thinks it was him. They feel it was because of his head and drug damage, but yeah.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Was there not a thing with his wiki page announcing his death of him and his family before it was made official? He did it though as solid snake he unfortunately snapped due to mental issues and killed himself as a result of the shame and grief of it. really sad state of affairs. They were all victims.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Everyone, including his friends, thinks it was him. They feel it was because of his head and drug damage, but yeah.
I think people who were truly close to him noticed the changes and how he was not mentally "the same" as before.