Was anyone actually disappointed...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm glad to see a sensible post such as this. Exactly my thoughts. Simply getting a competitive match for the strap with Cena is a career accomplishment, and a stepping stone in the right direction. Many people become marks for their favorite guys and can't look at the situation objectively.
Isn't being a mark a good portion of the fun in wrestling?

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I was a little disappointed because it made MITB a tad irrelevant. Seems as though Sandow was in the end just used to give Cena a higher 'hero' status, being the first to defend a championship after a cash-in.

Still, I'd rather have Cena as WHC for now, gives the belt more credibility then it did have before. Sandow's reign wouldn't have lasted long either.

I will miss Del Rio as champ though, he was brilliant I thought.

kiddo

Reaction score
I was very disappointed. I'm mean all WWE does is shove Cena down our throats, making him this super Cena type which just pisses me off all the time. I was really marking out at the tv when Damien had the advantage and stuff. It's just pissed me off how WWE uses Cena i really wanted Damien to win this. I thought it was his time. I hope he gets a rematch sometime soon and wins.

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I was very disappointed. I'm mean all WWE does is shove Cena down our throats, making him this super Cena type which just pisses me off all the time.
This is what I hated the most. It's always Cena. It was obvious what would happen from the moment Sandow cashed in. Cena would get the hell beaten out of him, kick out at two a few times then reverse for an AA and win. Sometimes it just makes you shake your head!

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What was the purpose then of sandow getting the contract? just to make him look like an idiot calling himself "The Intelluectual savior of MITB" and the "Uncrowned World Champion"?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Not at all..

Imho, Sandow isn't WHC material right now.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What was the purpose then of sandow getting the contract? just to make him look like an idiot calling himself "The Intelluectual savior of MITB" and the "Uncrowned World Champion"?

Turning Cody.