• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Warrior Wrestling Discussion Thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
At least Brian Pillman is pretty cool to see, but yeah Speedball rules so always sucks when he can't make it to an event

Lighting in this venue is a lot better than the show I watched last night, was like a night club so was hard to see sometimes

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Another first timer event for me, although I was looking at the previous Warrior Wrestling cards and they had some pretty big names

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Joe Dombrowski and Veda Scott on commentary

Excellent team, Joe is growing on me more and more and really won me over with AAA bc it's clear he does a crazy amount of research compared to previous commentators they've stuck into that position. He's the head MLW commentator too, but never really impressed me as much there, he's just fine lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Miranda is pretty good right? I feel like I've seen her on something else

Yeah she was in the finals of the ROH title tournament last year that Rok-C won. Juice is a big fan as well, and I think she's really good myself. She challenged Deonna at an Impact show this year too, but I'm kind of surprised she hasn't been featured more since ROH went down