Warrior Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Holy they are really stacking this show on October 2nd

Rascalz vs. Briscoes and Cage and Loco vs. Lucha Bros, very happy with those announcements

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Great to see Skye Blue too, I've not got chance to watch her work the Indies. Mostly see her on AEW Dark episodes, and she's one of my favourites

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Full card for Warrior Wrestling 25. Luigi Primo going to steal the show, of course. :cozy

Pretty impressive card they've put together. My last experience watching one of their shows was very positive too and it overedelivered hugely.

FdINvxRWYAYDwP1

• Love
Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Heads up they'll be showing Warrior Wrestling 25 for free on PWTV. It's very easy to use and worked great for me during MLW Battle Riot. They also have some other Warrior Wrestling events on there if you want to catch some. I'll be watching this for sure when I find the time to as the card looked great.

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
And speaking of Wentz, if it wasnt for Circle 6 and his feud with Atticus I would never be a big of a fan of him as I am

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And speaking of Wentz, if it wasnt for Circle 6 and his feud with Atticus I would never be a big of a fan of him as I am
I figured that was where you got to see more of him. I saw him at Warrior (topical) and he was excellent as well there in a trios match

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I figured that was where you got to see more of him. I saw him at Warrior (topical) and he was excellent as well there in a trios match
Yeah, he joined it like when it first began and he really redone himself, if that makes sense, and now I am fan because he could hang with Atticus ina deathmatch and all so. I ahve seen him else wehre as well and he just has gotten better.