Wanting to Start a Independent Federation in NYC... Interested?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Hello people of IWF. We are all avid wrestling fans and some of dream of playing a part of professional wrestling one day which is why I am posting this. I am a long time WWE fan (hence the screename) but even more bigger wrestling fan. I'm looking to try and begin a small training school/independent wrestling company (similar to Booker's PWA) in the New York area. I don't have much money or connections to the buiness but I have a head full of ideas and gift for writing. My dream is to be a WWE writer but we all start somewhere. My top canidates I've contacted for assistance to start this at this point is Tommy Dreamer, The Miz, Johnny Rodz, Mikey Whipwreck & CM Punk, since he ran ROH's school. If somehow anyone is interested get in contact with me so I can speak with your or reply to this post. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Kim Director maybe able to help guide you along the path. Check out her myspace. Kim from Blair Witch 2 supposedly works for WWE now.

phantomgerald

You need money to start it up. No money, you can't buy nuts, you can't promote nuts, you can't get income nuts.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well, I don't got cash nor do i live in the west ass busta cost, so all I can say is Goodluck,we're all counting on you.