• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Want to watch more...

Samalan

Champion
Hey,

So in the last three months I have been to five indie shows in my local area and have really enjoyed them. Four were by the same company, who I am now training with and helped out with their show on Saturday, while the other one was with some other company who so happened to be in the area.

Anyway, despite going to those five indie shows, I haven't watched a lot of indie wrestling, only the occasional youtube vid. I would like to watch a lot more indie wrestling so I have made this thread to see if anyone could recommend either any matches of certain wrestlers or any promotions I should watch. I watch some of ROH, not a lot but going to try and watch a lot more of it.

Thanks to any suggestions.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
CHIKARA You only Live Twice, The Latest CHIKARA Show was quite good....I recommend that event.

As for Matches on their own from the event, I would strongly recommend The Colony vs Xtreme Force.

The Whole event was solid, so check it out.

I'll think of some more matches soon.