• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*Walks through door and tips hat* Gentlemen. :)

Poseidon

I am a three-year wrestling fan, a hardcore WWE games fan, the promoter for the Champions of the Ring Online PS3 League, and a Fourth Year (12th Grade) High School Student.

I was a member on WrestlingForum.com for about a year or so, but I was banned after some un-explainable circumstances that I hope never to repeat. I have been with the CotR League for 6 months and have been the promoter for 2 months, and am well respected on the site.

I have a vast knowledge of pro wrestling trivia, with the exception of Independant and Pre-Vince McMahon Era history.

My Top 5 Favorite Wrestlers
5) Scott Steiner
4) Justin Gabriel
3) Austin Aries
2) Jeff Hardy
1) Chris Jericho

Things I am also a fan of: That Guy With The Glasses, The Spoony Experiment, The Sly Cooper Series, PlayStation, Memebase, Botchamania, Botched Spot, Uncharted, MAG

Tumblr - Jack Knapman
Facebook - facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000073161429
YouTube - knapman22's Channel - YouTube

If you are a fan of WWE games, please visit my site, Champions of the Ring, at cotrleague.forumotion.com/forum

PHX

Legacy Member
I used to be on WF as well as a good bit of people on here. Welcome to the site hope you decide to stick around.

Slim

Your resume' has been approved and you are hearby accepted and are to be welcomed to the site.