WADUPHOMMIES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Put it into the General WWE section then. I can see the section getting made quicker if you can prove activity in the threads.

This.

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeaah, I'd do an e-fed if it wasn't SUPER serious, like the site wasn't entirely dedicated to it. I'd participate.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
xParanormal said:
Yeaah, I'd do an e-fed if it wasn't SUPER serious, like the site wasn't entirely dedicated to it. I'd participate.

It's just going to be a fun little add on for the site it seems.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
It's just going to be a fun little add on for the site it seems.

Yep.

Site won't be a role-playing site, our main niche is still wrestling discussion. Just something fun for our members to participate in :).

Glad to see you're into it though @[xParanormal] :wink:

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yep.

Site won't be a role-playing site, our main niche is still wrestling discussion. Just something fun for our members to participate in :).

Glad to see you're into it though @[xParanormal] :wink:

Just one question: will the federation feature OC characters? Or stars from WWE, TNA, FCW, etc etc?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
xParanormal said:
Just one question: will the federation feature OC characters? Or stars from WWE, TNA, FCW, etc etc?

We're undecided thus far. People want different things, going to discuss it in a thread when it's made. I'd personally love if it was our characters, could add unique things too it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
We're undecided thus far. People want different things, going to discuss it in a thread when it's made. I'd personally love if it was our characters, could add unique things too it.

Could always have a blend of the two. Like 50% of the roster is original and 50% are used superstars.

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
Could be, but it could be unfair. With an OC you can do ANYTHING, yet with a character from the real roster, you have to be THEIR character. Definitely makes things harder for the person playing a real wrestler.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah good point. Will set up a thread tomorrow asking for detailed feedback and get the rules/regulations completely set up before launching it :). I guarantee @[Xanth] will have a character like Eugene, he likes to keep role-playing characters similar to his real-self.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, you seem like a cool guy already :)

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
Sage said:
Welcome to the site, you seem like a cool guy already :)

Thanks, man. Appreciate the compliment; I'm sure you're cool too.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
xParanormal said:
Could be, but it could be unfair. With an OC you can do ANYTHING, yet with a character from the real roster, you have to be THEIR character. Definitely makes things harder for the person playing a real wrestler.

It's got to depend on how many people are taking part really. If it's a small group then having to create an entire persona could be really awkward. Especially if 20+ characters need to be made which would be the minimum for a one show roster imo.