WADUPHOMMIES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
Got a message on YT, thought I'd check it out.

Welcome me and what not.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome dude :).
Enjoy your stay.

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Welcome to the site man :)! Glad you signed up. You into wrestling?

Thank-you, thank-you.

Yeah, I'm into WWE. I used to be extremely into both companies, but things change. I'm getting back into WWE, started at the Royal Rumble, because I'm gonna cream to see Cena v. Rock. I've been on and off since '07. But I know my fair share, and I been apart of e-feds.

So yeah, I'd say I'm into it, aha.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
xParanormal said:
Thank-you, thank-you.

Yeah, I'm into WWE. I used to be extremely into both companies, but things change. I'm getting back into WWE, started at the Royal Rumble, because I'm gonna cream to see Cena v. Rock. I've been on and off since '07. But I know my fair share, and I been apart of e-feds.

Haha awesome :cool:

Also pretty excited for Cena vs Rock, who do you want to win and who do you think will win? :p

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha awesome :cool:

Also pretty excited for Cena vs Rock, who do you want to win and who do you think will win? :p

My bets are Cena will win. Not only do I want him to, because Rock isn't even back with WWE, only for his Cena feud, but because if anyone remembers Wrestlemania 18 when Hulk Hogan fought Rock.

It's a passing of the torch. Rock was the Cena of that time period, with Hogan being the Rock. Rock was controversial, and Cena is arguably more so. My logic is simply that Cena will win because he's WWE's biggest star, and since Rock isn't back full-time, it'd simply be wasteful.

Of course I hope for a good match, and I do love The Rock, I just like Cena more. Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be a spectacular match.

What are your thoughts on it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
xParanormal said:
My bets are Cena will win. Not only do I want him to, because Rock isn't even back with WWE, only for his Cena feud, but because if anyone remembers Wrestlemania 18 when Hulk Hogan fought Rock.

It's a passing of the torch. Rock was the Cena of that time period, with Hogan being the Rock. Rock was controversial, and Cena is arguably more so. My logic is simply that Cena will win because he's WWE's biggest star, and since Rock isn't back full-time, it'd simply be wasteful.

Of course I hope for a good match, and I do love The Rock, I just like Cena more. Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be a spectacular match.

What are your thoughts on it?

I agree that Cena will win. I also agree that this match is on equal proportions as Hulk vs Cena was, however, when Rock was going into his match with Hogan he was so over, the crowds loved him. It was superface vs superface. This match, John Cena is heavily boo'd. Rock gets massive cheers, Cena gets mega-heel boo's.

So I think Cena will win, but it'll end in either Cena attacking Rock and turning into the bad guy, or something else. I think if Cena wins and that's the end of it then it's a waste, because Cena with Rock there or not gets boo'd by over half the audience on most occasions now, and it's time for a character change. So I think Cena will win, I think he'll win with something controversial though. For example, he beats Rock clean, they go for the handshake and he beats him down in his hometown. That'd be pretty cool :p

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
xParanormal said:
Thank-you, thank-you.

E-Feds, SEE CRAYO! I believe you'd also like us to open a E-Fed section right?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
E-Feds, SEE CRAYO! I believe you'd also like us to open a E-Fed section right?

Start it in the locker room. It doesn't need it's own section. Prove it has interest.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Start it in the locker room. It doesn't need it's own section. Prove it has interest.

What? Ofcourse E-Feds needs its own section? How are we going to manage a federation in one section which also is an off-topic section? Wouldn't be fun.

My suggestion thread proves that it has interest, Crayo only said that we need more active members for it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
What? Ofcourse E-Feds needs its own section? How are we going to manage a federation in one section which also is an off-topic section?

Start a recruitment thread in the lockeroom to get a team sorted then post every show with it's own thread. At the beginning of every show just have a link at the top which says "to recap last week" that sends you to the previous show. If it gets it own section it will probably be dead until you can establish a user base. You need to get people who'll read it also. Run a test then prove it gets read then Crayo will make a section.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Start a recruitment thread in the lockeroom to get a team sorted then post every show with it's own thread. At the beginning of every show just have a link at the top which says "to recap last week" that sends you to the previous show. If it gets it own section it will probably be dead until you can establish a user base.

I'd never be able to manage that in the locker room, i'll just wait till' it can have its own section and don't be so sure.

Crayo said:
Love how a suggestion ends up being discussed in a introduction thread :(.

I want my ice-cream bars.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I'd never be able to manage that in the locker room, i'll just wait till' it can have its own section and don't be so sure.

Put it into the General WWE section then. I can see the section getting made quicker if you can prove activity in the threads.