Wade Barrett

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
As much as I'm curious to see Wade as a face sometime in the future, I'm defintely loving him as a heel. He gives off a much greater degree of character and charisma in his work, especially his promos. The guy's proven himself to have a good on-camera persona and his in-ring work is improving but at a slow rate IMO. I can also see him being one of, if not THE top, stars in the Big 'E concidering if his current run doesn't take a turn for worst.

If anything else I'll surely keep my eye on him and hope for good things for him in the distant future seeing as how he's fairly young is his WWE run and how he he's doing thus far.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I am very much with Hometown on this one. I like Wade Barrett.... I am not infatuated with him like some people on IWF are, but I like what I'm seeing. He has a bright future in the WWE, and I could see him being a top star in the next few years. I would like to see him get a run as a face somewhere down the line, but as a heel he works almost perfectly. His mic work has been solid, his matches getting better and he just flat out has 'it'.... I'll admit when he first appeared on NXT I didn't expect the douche with the fucking flower to be potentially a top guy in the WWE, but that just shows how much change can happen in a year.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to give the guy time to improve, obviously... it's apparent I notice he's got PLENTY of room for improvement when I note that he IS improving with his limited on-screen in-ring action. But the guy basically ran promo-work for the last half of 2010 with John Cena, and that alone notes greatly how intriguing the guy is to the front office, and he DID get over with the crowd, therefore, it's not too far-fetched to imagine that he has the front office pulling a few strings here and there to really make him a star, especially if he continues portraying to the world that he yearns to study and develop his craft.