Wade Barrett is a STAR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
This man continues to impress me week after week, last night we saw Barrett look like a real leader on RAW. He has incredible mic skills, really good charisma, and he knows how to carry himself to look like a star. The way he walks, talks, moves, interacts with everyone else, it just makes you think he's going to be something huge for WWE in the very near future. As far as his in ring skills are concerned, I have no clue where they stand as I didn't keep up with season 1 of NXT and Barrett has yet to wrestle on RAW so its hard to tell, but I would imagine they aren't too bad. Barrett is going to be a huge star in the WWE, I just hope when they push him he doesn't get too big of an ego and fuck it up for himself like McIntyre.

Thoughts?

sayntsfan

Reaction score
I can agree with the future star on the rise... but i still have a feeling the best gimmick for Michael Tarver would be something along the lines of a cross between Eugene and Ahmed Johnson

Death

Reaction score
too bad he is fired....

sayntsfan

Reaction score

sayntsfan

Reaction score
[video=youtube;BvTNyKIGXiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI[/video]

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
To add youtube videos you must do the following. Type:
Code:
[yt*]copy and paste the last bit of the youtube video code here[*/yt]
Remove the *s before posting.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
too bad he is fired....

Too bad you're a fucking idiot who thinks he is really fired.

Wade is a god, I already called this guy being champ soon and my husband got jealous and asked if I wanted to fuck him. k, sure, I guess.

Death

Reaction score
Too bad you're a fucking idiot who thinks he is really fired.

Wade is a god, I already called this guy being champ soon and my husband got jealous and asked if I wanted to fuck him. k, sure, I guess.

so this is storyline and he is not realy fired ?

phantomgerald

Reaction score
He really showed he is way above the rest of the rookies, even David Otunga.

Reaction score
I like Wade as well. Even though wrestling from a business standpoint has taken a hit the last 5-6 years here in the US (and I think Canada as well? -not sure-), WWE has soared in the UK (I could be wrong, this is second hand info). Barrett presents the first real opportunity to blow open the gates of the UK by establishing a real superstar with main event calibre talent and ability.

Although it may be "political booking" and possibly corny, but someday there could be a wrestlemania in London with Barrett vs Sheamus. You know, the Brits vs Irish conflict? May not be the right thing to do, but if it were done sensitively, it could be an interesting booked feud.

Montana

Reaction score
I like what Wade is doing right now, and how they've been booking him makes him look like a future champ for sure. However it's another name to add to all the other young stars they are trying to push. There is only one world championship per show, and i think the WWE needs to be a little more cautious with who and when they push them. As it stands now it looks like Sheamus and Barrett are getting the same push. I think Swagger has done pretty well on SD. Another issue i see is a lack of veterns. There is Cena, HHH, Mysterio, Jericho, Edge and Orton. Guys like Cena and HHH aren't helping out as much as they could with the younger guys. Jericho gets jobbed out on a weekly basis to the point it's too much. Edge, Orton are booked decent, however not really in any major storylines or feuds.

All in all i'm impressed with Barrett, and his in ring skills could be better, but that will come in time. I'm more concerned with the WWE failing from the booking/creative side.

...god...

Reaction score
Apparently your husband doesn't read what you say about other people (cough CM Punk) if he gets jealous over THAT.

As for Wade, I agree he's shining above all the rest right now and definitely should be in a much higher position than shitty Drew McIntyre is in right now. However, Wade Barrett is the only one I can see actually becoming something out of this group of randoms from NXT.