Wade Barret.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I loved his from the very start of Nexus. The core when that was going what a pile of shite. He is best on his own and his feud with Orton could get him in the title picture. He should go for the WHC.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He should already be a 1 time WHC/WWE Champion. They messed up with that, so I do hope he does become WHC next year.

He should have won at survivor series with that free of fired idea they had with Cena. Have Barrett win the belt Cena gets the living crap beaten out of him by Nexus after attempting to attack Wade. Barrett holds the belt till Mania were Cena beats him to end the feud. Then Miz cashes in on Cena at Mania. It's just a rough outline but I'd have prefferd it to Wade getting literally buried under all the chairs.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Exactly. When Cena did get fired he was there every week, they must of known they were going to do that, so why not just free him but continue the feud. Sigh. Nexus was the best thing to happen in a long, long time.