Wade Barret.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
How would you book this man? Really want to see him as the next WHC. Would you change his gimmick, well, give him one? I'm gonna sit on the fence on this one, would love to see some suggestions.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I always disliked him as well as NXT.
I would just make him retire after a bad injury or something ;)

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol fair enough. I'm a massive fan so I don't approve! ;).

Any particular reason you dislike him?

He's too skinny to be a WHC.
Also from being owned (when he started) he's now one of the top contenders?

He's been embarrassed too many times imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
2648c0d0836c2ada9aea0d81e146f805.jpg
Skinny? :O!

Everyone does that though. I mean Daniel Bryan has jobbed to everyone this year, and is now WHC lol. Punk was a jobber not so long ago, and now look. Your choice though, it's good in a way, he needs people to hate him since he's a heel lol.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Everyone does that though. I mean Daniel Bryan has jobbed to everyone this year, and is now WHC lol. Punk was a jobber not so long ago, and now look. Your choice though, it's good in a way, he needs people to hate him since he's a heel lol.

I never said I hate him.
Well I could only see him in midcard.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'd turn him face and give him a few month with WHC, feud with DB (heel) :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
Crayo said:

I never said I hate him.
Well I could only see him in midcard.

Oh my bad, I apologise. He would definitely give the mid card some credit I suppose.

I'd also love to see him in a feud with DB for title, and eventually him winning it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wade's been floating around since the end of Nexus sadly so I'd prefer he has a longer build up to the WHC were he's in and around the main event but doesn't challenge for the belt until roughly 6 months has passed.. He needs to stand on his own two feet no more stables or even alliances just give him the mic and he will get heat as the money grabbing bare knuckle fighter. I wouldn't mind him having his own talkshow segment such as the cutting edge. A feud with Sheamus should happen soon they seemed to be going with it before Sheamus turned face then it just disappeared basically.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Wade's been floating around since the end of Nexus sadly so I'd prefer he has a longer build up to the WHC were he's in and around the main event but doesn't challenge for the belt until roughly 6 months has passed.. He needs to stand on his own two feet no more stables or even alliances just give him the mic and he will get heat as the money grabbing bare knuckle fighter. I wouldn't mind him having his own talkshow segment such as the cutting edge. A feud with Sheamus should happen soon they seemed to be going with it before Sheamus turned face then it just disappeared basically.

Good idea actually. Though I despise the money gimmicks, they don't go far (not including ted). I'd love his own talks how, did you see him interviewing people on wwe.com? He's had 2 segments on there interviewing other stars, very funny.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
seabs said:

Good idea actually. Though I despise the money gimmicks, they don't go far (not including ted). I'd love his own talks how, did you see him interviewing people on wwe.com? He's had 2 segments on there interviewing other stars, very funny.
He wouldn't be keyfabe rich such as Dibiase or JBL but just a really money hungry heel as in the only reason he wasn't the title is just to get the bigger payday.
Yeah when he hijacked the camera? It came off really babyfaceish for me in a Rock kinda style were his was mocking people but it was so funny.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i dont know really but there is three people in my mind set to win the rumble Wade Ziggler or Cody so id Wade wins that could set up him and DB for wrestlemania but i'm not actually sure he is ready for that if they bring back MITB at Mania he could always win that but the direction he is going in has more twist's and turns than i can count

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The_pipe_bomb said:
i dont know really but there is three people in my mind set to win the rumble Wade Ziggler or Cody so id Wade wins that could set up him and DB for wrestlemania but i'm not actually sure he is ready for that if they bring back MITB at Mania he could always win that but the direction he is going in has more twist's and turns than i can count

I could actually see Wade winning the Rumble and going up against Bryan. There is alot of history to that feud with their beginning on nXt then onto the nexus. You could build the feud with Wade being jealous of Bryan for getting the WHC and the bigger payday. Especially after Wade won nXt and was Bryan's leader in the nexus.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
I could actually see Wade winning the Rumble and going up against Bryan. There is alot of history to that feud with their beginning on nXt then onto the nexus. You could build the feud with Wade being jealous of Bryan for getting the WHC and the bigger payday. Especially after Wade won nXt and was Bryan's leader in the nexus.

That would be great, I'd love that. Wade is on my short list of potential winners with Orton, Sheamus, Miz and Jericho among him.I think Wade should go over Bryan at Mania too (Seeing as though Bryan would of had a long reign by then, and it'd boost Barret significantly).

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
The_pipe_bomb said:

i like the sound of that also it would be another step closer to the future i like both guys and for Wade to make an impact like that on wrestlemania it will keep him relevent for a while