• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Voting and Commenting Rules & Regs

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
is open and all threads have a form to copy and paste and vote with

Voting is required for every member of this league...you must vote in all of the threads that aren't your PPV

if you don't do so you get one warning then if you don't again your fed is dissolved

also commenting on all the cards is also required, feedback only helps this league thrive

you won't be eliminated for not commenting but you will lose points at the end when I tally up who wins this thing at the end

it's gonna be total score thing and for every card that was posted that you didn't give thoughts on the matches you will lose a point so it can add up

Bad News Booty

this is the current waiver priority order is as follows
Fuji
Joey
Trent
LB
Swinny
Sabs
Wang
Mitch
Brando
King
Booty

Postman Dave

okay, voted on all leagues. I will do my best to comment on the cards in more detail once Sunday hits and I'm off work for the week.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I just mentioned it to Sabs but I thought I'd drop in here and say I'll comment on everyone's shows if I have any downtime while I'm here in Texas. Otherwise, I promise to get to every show as soon as I'm back.

Rockin' and a Rollin' on Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

alright guys we have 7 shows up and are waiting til 10AMEST to see if Swinny posts his show...

everyone must vote in the PPV threads and also comment on the PPV these votes are due by 10PM EST Monday 12/01

also guys when posting weekly shows just putting results up with no explanation of what is going on and the angles really gives us nothing to go off...please add at least some details please and thank you

Bad News Booty

I would like to thank those that have voted already...
just a reminder that [MENTION=1]Punk Cemetary[/MENTION] [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=121]Wang Chung[/MENTION] you have until Monday to vote and comment on the shows

Bad News Booty

Alright guys the votes are in everyone have your results show and weekly show up by Sunday night at midnight.

Bad News Booty

those fuckin bums

[MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION] [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1]Punk Cemetary[/MENTION] I hope to hear from you three