Vote: WS vs SX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote for the GFX battle

• WS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrestling Station

WS.. you just got lucky..! j/k..
Meh.. I was wondering at school today how you'd wipe the floor with me.. and I guess 17-5 is the answer..

Nice going WS! :)
and thanks to all who voted for me! :)
lol, what does that mean? :eek:nline2long:

1chiban

Reaction score
Shows he thinks a lot about his work and his battles lol

WS's wins for the better lighting and better background. But both are indeed very good.

Wrestling Station

Fantastic, really fantastic Wrestling Station and Stax... some people around here say that they make better posters than everyone else. Yet I see this beautiful pieces of art from both of you,
Do you mean Weebo? :angel_not:

1chiban

Reaction score
Do you mean Weebo? :angel_not:

:x :biglaugha:

He gets on my nerves so much...

His work is good, but when he says he's won a comp/battle before anyone's gone to vote, that rubs me up the wrong way.

StaticX

Reaction score
^ WS.. yeah, I was getting bored at the lecture and this thought just crossed the mind that OH SHIT! The battle must be on by NOW!.. and I was like thrilled that I forgot about that.. :)

Wrestling Station

^well i set the poll to end in 4 days. So its officially not over yet.

StaticX

Reaction score
Ok.. lets see how much more I get then..
Btw, after we're done.. I really need some brightness control tips from you! lol

Weebo

Reaction score
my vote goes for static. I was a hard choice but what made me make my decision is when i looked at the lighting. On Static's both wrestlers have about the same lighting but on WS's Taker is way darker then Edge so that is what lead me to my decision.

StaticX

Reaction score
Aww, isn't that cute.. :p
Thanks mate!

But its still a 22-7.. man I got slaughtered.. and BIG TIME! :p

Wrestling Station

my vote goes for static. I was a hard choice but what made me make my decision is when i looked at the lighting. On Static's both wrestlers have about the same lighting but on WS's Taker is way darker then Edge so that is what lead me to my decision.
The light was tend to be behind taker (hence the cage wires were brighter near behind taker).. So Edge had to be brighter than Taker as Taker had to block the light so his face will be darker than Edge.

Thats the concept of light and shadow >_>

Reaction score
Id personally vote all for SX on this one. Yeh, I know votings prolly closed etc but I still dont care, lol.

WS does some nice work, dont get me wrong, but this isn't some of it. IT seems too bland and dull, imo, there isn't a lot of things going on in it. IT's just Taker, Edge, some text and a logo. I didn't even pick up on the bg til I read Kass's post :p

SX's seems to just be more flashier, imo. It's personal taste obviously, and this is what I think looks MUCH nicer. The pics he used, I feel are better than WS's choices too (specially the Edge one, WS). There are some things that I'd change to SX's, like the text placement. but otherwise I really like this.

So SX get's my vote, here today!

C4

Do you mean Weebo?

Exactly WS, wasn't hard to guess right? :disgust:

Wait, Butters and Untouchable are better than Weebo :yeahright: WS, C4, Stax, Al Hajri and everyone else are just new to Photoshop....

And the poll finally ends, Wrestling Station wins yet another battle. Beautiful work by both and a deserving win. Stax, I'm coming for you sometime soon because I'm in love with your work lately. Not anytime soon but yeah, it's going to happen.

Wrestling Station

Ok, the voting is over.

WS= 25 votes.

SX= 10 votes.

Good battle StaticX, and thanks for everyone's participation in voting in this battle.

Note: C4, I didnt understand the sarcasm about your last post lol.
Wait, Butters and Untouchable are better than Weebo :yeahright: WS, C4, Stax, Al Hajri and everyone else are just new to Photoshop....
:shifty: