• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

VOTE NOW for the 2022 WS Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Personally I hope we put in either a pre-Golden Age wrestler, puro wrestler or a group this year. Just to spice it up.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Thank you to everyone who contributed a list!

Your 11(!) finalists are here.

In alphabetical order:

Bret Hart
Chris Jericho
Dusty Rhodes
Eddie Guerrero
John Cena
Mick Foley
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Scott Hall
Triple H
Vader
William Regal

I would like to have this wrapped to coincide somewhat with WrestleMania, as per tradition, so you have until next Sunday (April 3) to choose 5 acts from this list, order them 1-5 based on who you want to give the most points to, and PM it into me. The 5 acts that garner the most points will encompass the 2022 class. Let's go!

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I was hoping Regal would make it in the finalists. Great set of names though. Good going everyone.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I was hoping Regal would make it in the finalists. Great set of names though. Good going everyone.
Holy shit I'm glad you said something..

200w.gif

I made a mistake when re-ordering the list and somehow forgot to put Regal back in.

Those who have/are preparing to send in lists... please be advised that you can revise your votes accordingly!