• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva you fucking pussy

Colin Gimp

Why do people keep being stupid like this? I don't care about rep. Give me green, give me red, give me none at all, I don't care. This thread was because Viva was getting on my nerves with his constant bitching about red rep.

If you wanna know what a man would do i'll telll ya.

A man would call his ass out via PM so the rest of us wouldn't have to tell you three hundred times that not a single one of us including viva care one shit about what you have to say regarding reputation or anything for that matter.

The red wings fucking suck big fucking donkey dink, the kind of dink that frightens anyone with morales

LadyHotrod

If you wanna know what a man would do i'll telll ya.

A man would call his ass out via PM so the rest of us wouldn't have to tell you three hundred times that not a single one of us including viva care one shit about what you have to say regarding reputation or anything for that matter.

The red wings fucking suck big fucking donkey dink, the kind of dink that frightens anyone with morales

Your asshole gimmick is fucking weak, son.

I'm not impressed.

Colin Gimp

Your asshole gimmick is fucking weak, son.

I'm not impressed.

gimmick..Ptff

fucking nerds i know your way, you got owned and now you're attacking me hoping i change the subject but you're still the overweight gunt swunt whatever is going on down there bitch who is seeking attention

and im no longer giving it to you.

LadyHotrod

If that's what you called getting owned, I'm laughing my ass off right now. To clear it up, laughing AT you, not with you.