VISA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vincent Chase

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still alive. I was thinking of moving to America in a couple years. Anyone know how I'd go about it with getting a visa and shit?

Missionary

Reaction score
http://travel.state.gov/visa/

You just have to apply under which type of visa best fits you. Business, student, work, or immigration. This process can take anywhere up to 3 years to finalize so if youre INTERESTED? I'd apply ASAP.

Missionary

Reaction score
Im sorry, I assumed you were visiting friends in the States. Yeah, you do need a citizen to represent for you. Thats kind of universal though... If I wanted a VISA to Hungary or India, I would need a citizen in order to represent me as well.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
If you're going for less than a year, an ESTA is pretty simple to get.

Vincent Chase

Reaction score
Is there no way I could get over otherwise? Like apply for short term then apply for a long term once I'm out there and maybe hope I meet somebody who could vouch for me or whatever it is they need to do?

Vincent Chase

Reaction score
Who would I go about contacting and asking what the best solution is for me?

Missionary

Reaction score
202-663-1225
or
603-334-0700

Both are government VISA numbers that will connect you to someone directly.