Vince's love-hate relationship on the divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The next guy TNA should look forward to.

Who should be the next guy TNA should look forward to? Give Kevin Nash another push, have Jeff Jarret as Champion again?
Look forward to Samoa Joe and make him champion?
Or should they look at Big Show and Hulk Hogan and try signing them or maybe contact Rob Van Dam and Chris Benoit?
What do you people think? ?
The Next guy TNA should look forward to?!?

xtremebadass

They should look forward to AJ Styles, isn't it odd that he was a main eventer early in TNA, then they bumped him down for other signings? He was good once, and he has only gotten better.

Montana

I agree, i thought they should have him and christian team up for a while and eventually break up, with AJ being a super face coming out of it.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
They have to much talent as it is without signing new talent.
They should use the guys they have now otherwise guys like Samoa Joe & Aj Styles will get lost in the crowd.

Soulpower

Give Samoa Joe the fucking title already!! How many times is this guy going to get screwed over by management?

xtremebadass

It's the same thing that went for Team 3D, remember how long it took them to give them the tag titles? Same goes for Sonjay and Black Machismo, they have been there forever and they havn't gotten the X title yet. Joe needs the belt to see what kind of World Champ he really is.

Reaction score
Well i would like to see hopefully if sabu and rvd go to tna. A samoa joe, ay styles, chris daniels, jerry lynn, rvd and sabu war lol thye some of my fav wrestlers. But i hope they dont hire show or hogan. Maybe they should hire Indy stars and get Monty brown back where he belongs and give him a push because he honestly sucks in wwe.

phantomgerald

jay lethal and sonjay dutt for x-division, aj style and somoa joe for the tna champion, and robert roode to uppercard

xtremebadass

GREAT POINT! Rodert Roode is easily the most hated man in TNA, heels make best champions, therefore biggest heel=biggest champion! GENUIS!

Rell

Reaction score
They should look forward to pushing Samoa Joe as TNA champion, and making Christopher Daniels main event threat...I think TNA should bring Hulk Hogan in if they have the chance, at least to make an appearance or something. As much as most of us hate Hogan, he wouldn't help the quality of TNA, but lets face it when Hogan makes moves people watch...I don't want Hogan on the roster, but an appearance wouldn't hurt.

xtremebadass

I can't see Daniels main eventing, although I want to, he doesn't have the look of a champion. Maybe if he bulked up, I could probably see it.Hopefully this Sting fued will be the key to Daniels' main event status.

C4

Woah we got some serious Samoa Joe fans, I think at Slammiversery it's the end for waiting TNA will have Samoa Joe as the Champion once and for all, pretty much like his winning Streak, Samoa Joe might just be the longest TNA world Champion, who knows if he wins at Slammiversery and holds the title for a year.
What do you people think should TNA have Samoa Joe as a very long TNA champion?

Reaction score
Yes good actually try and make Robert roode the most hated man in wrestling like Jarrett was. I really hate robert roode and i dont hate alot lol he just p's me of.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Give Samoa Joe the fucking title already!! How many times is this guy going to get screwed over by management?

EXACTLY!!! I was watching a video from "Truthslayer" yesterday and he explains how you book Joe's title run so it wont get stale.

He said get him before he wins the title to do a shoot promo, about how he went unnoticed and rip on guys like Cage, Angle how they got a title shots when they first joined and he was undefeated and didn't get a title shot. Then let joe be joe a which means let him be a tweener. So therefore if its a heel let him be a superface or when hes against a face let him be heelish.
I think it's a great way to book joe.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Joe is definatly championship material and if he wasnt in ROH when he was unbeaten in tna then would have give him the NWA heavweight title instead of the x division IMO