• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince was almost the bunny...

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
In talking with Chris Van Vliet about the fallout from the piece ESPN did on him for E60, Rose mentioned the WWE response to it, and how that extended to The Bunny. Within that, we learn they had a crazy idea that, when considering WWE, really doesn't seem that crazy:

"At one point there was a big... there was meeting after meeting after meeting. 'Do we change his character? Do we make him this? What are we going to make him, a family man? What do we do with him?' Eventually they were like 'well, just ignore him, let's move on.' It was one of those things. Same with The Bunny. 'We don't know what to do, so let's just ignore it and move on.' There was, I think it was Road Dogg that we had a meeting for two hours before Raw saying 'who is going to be The Bunny.' They couldn't decide. I wanted (Justin) Gabriel to do it because he was my friend from when I was 15 and he was 16, his dad trained me and we've known each other our whole lives. Let him do it. They were like 'well, nobody really knows him anymore, it won't really get the reaction we want.' Then there was a suggestion that Vince McMahon do it. I was like 'what's the payoff? I don't get it.' Well, we don't know where to go so why not just have a crazy billionaire just do it? ... They just didn't really know where to go."

Source:Adam Rose says WWE almost made Vince McMahon The Bunny

The senior citizen CEO of the entire company dressing up as a goddamn bunny just to screw with a fun happy-go-lucky partying midcarder? That sounds wonderful. What the hell, Adam?

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
This would of been great. Would of at least gave Adam Rose a memorable moment other than, uhh idk, nothing?
OH God change your name back man lol........You have been brainwashed man don't fall into the abyss come back Stonecoldmcadams :why:

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Reactions: The Gipper