Vince unhappy with Wade Barrett's Wardrobe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE missed the boat with WB. He should have been champ in 2010/early 2011 but the Nexus storyline went from being all about WB to CM Punk punking him out of the leadership role for no reason. There were a million ways to go with that angle, and WWE chose possibly the worst.

WB in 2013? Nothing more than a peasant. He will be a mid card gate keeper unless he reinvents himself. It's on Wade's shoulders now... is he a great enough talent to overcome the terrible booking WWE gave him? If not, he might be a completely forgotten man by the time 2014 rolls around.

Thinking of WB makes me think of my Why does WWE hate WB rant

http://wweforums.net/thread-12870.html

OMG we all thought. What could this lead to?!? Should be amazing, what a sweet vignette! Back into the abyss to reignite the flame? Fap fap fap.

And now he is squashing jobbers, has no momentum, and even the most hardcore Barrett marks are left with no explanation and little care for what happens next.

In addition to his booking it is the simple things that WWe does to him that blow my mind. How hard is it to find this guy a decent theme? If I made a list of the 5 worst themes in WWE over the past two years 3 or 4 of them would belong to WB (or the Corre). And now he is given the LAMEST finisher of all time... and he names it the souvenir.

So now I can finish the story at least. WB squashes jobbers for a bit before ending up in an IC TItle feud (with the man he took the belt off of a year and a half earlier.. thus allowing post-nexus WB to go full circle in the cycle of pointlessness & spinning his wheels). He jobs on a filler PPV and is destined to become the gate keeper heel mid carder and never advance back to his 2010 levels again.

::SLAMS BOOK SHUT:: THE END

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't care what he wears. Dude can wrestle and deserves a title.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I love how Vince wants Barrett to keep to his bare-knuckle gimmick yet all off the commentators drop how he went to college for Marine Biology... because nothing says bad ass, bare-knuckle fighter to me than a Marine Biology major.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The other thing that doesn't make sense is that they promote him as a bare knuckle fighter, but the rules state that you can't hit someone with a closed fist. #wwelogic strikes again.

Reactions: HeatherSays

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
I love how Vince wants Barrett to keep to his bare-knuckle gimmick yet all off the commentators drop how he went to college for Marine Biology... because nothing says bad ass, bare-knuckle fighter to me than a Marine Biology major.

:lol1: Tell me about it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:

Actually it doesn't get any more badass :nope:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Vince unhappy with Wade Barrett's Wardrobe

HeatherSays said:

He only did that to fight the sharks, people are too pussified for him.